Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is everyone against NEETs, especially those NEETbuxmaxing?

What is your opinion about NEETs?

• I'm for NEETs, but only if they have rich parents and don't touch many from the state

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • I'm for NEETbuxmaxing, but only if they stay in their EU country

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I'm for NEETbuxmaxing, but even if the move to more EU's generous states

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • I'm against NEETs, they should work even if it's wage slaving

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★★
As an Incel you're already the scumbag of society, you'll never find love, a wife, have a family. Society requests more and more from you while you're let alone to confront your own problems, many caused by the government itself, such as taxes, per example. In today's world being a celibate, an Incel, into its 30's-40's is also considered weird and you are also considered as a potential "dangerous person or terrorist". Why, in God's sake would you contribute to this society and shit on other Incels NEETbuxmaxing? Do you expect Incels to be wage slaves during their entire lives and/or die soon and faster, not even getting into retirement pension? Some of you call NEETbux "parasites".

Nothing immoral about giving money to your children. As for leeching taxpayer money, it's immoral, but I can understand people doing that. I myself got the 600 reais covid NEETbux.

Nothing immoral about giving money to your children. As for leeching taxpayer money, it's immoral, but I can understand people doing that. I myself got the 600 reais covid NEETbux.
Isn't it immoral to be Incel first? I don't see anything immoral when you have more obligations than rights in the state that don't give a shit about you and require you to shut up, work, pay taxes until you die, leaving you loveless, while spending money to destroy your country by importing at huge costs illegal immigrants, or other military luxuries, huge projects with lots of bribes, etc. all which are an unnecessary burden and costs, and nobody says nothing about it.

As an Incel you're already the scumbag of society, you'll never find love, a wife, have a family. Society requests more and more from you while you're let alone to confront your own problems, many caused by the government itself, such as taxes, per example. In today's world being a celibate, an Incel, into its 30's-40's is also considered weird and you are also considered as a potential "dangerous person or terrorist". Why, in God's sake would you contribute to this society and shit on other Incels NEETbuxmaxing? Do you expect Incels to be wage slaves during their entire lives and/or die soon and faster, not even getting into retirement pension? Some of you call NEETbux "parasites".
Ehm what. You want to advocate being jobless and living off social security, since you aren't able to get a degree or courses and get a proper job? And of course it's immoral, if you didn't get money from the state you would starve and be homeless. Working is done to have a home and to get food and other luxuries, being a NEET is very lazy and unreasonable.

Because they’re avoiding slavery

Ehm what. You want to advocate being jobless and living off social security, since you aren't able to get a degree or courses and get a proper job? And of course it's immoral, if you didn't get money from the state you would starve and be homeless. Working is done to have a home and to get food and other luxuries, being a NEET is very lazy and unreasonable.
> I never said I got money from the state, as I couldn't live in my country with it.
Because they’re avoiding slavery

Its not immoral, taxation itself is immoral. There is nothing wrong with milking an exploitative government that wants to play nanny for its infantile population, though NEETs should milk the bux for free education and training before it falls apart. The clever NEET however isnt on social security, they are "self employed" and scam the government for subsidies.

realistically everyone should hate NEETs, even other NEETs. They leech off society from the govt so everyone who pays the govt or is in competition should hate them.

I can understand both positions.
The robbed worker and the happy bum.

Thing is no matter what your life will suck. Why not enjoy the free time?

Life is short.

I'm fine with them so long as they aren't normalfags. Lazy normalNEETs are scum that are the real drain on the system.
Your shut in 23 year old male virgin isn't hurting anything.

i think of every school and now college vacation as NEET trial and it feels super comfy ngl, if you are able to do it you have my support

Its not immoral, taxation itself is immoral. There is nothing wrong with milking an exploitative government that wants to play nanny for its infantile population, though NEETs should milk the bux for free education and training before it falls apart. The clever NEET however isnt on social security, they are "self employed" and scam the government for subsidies.
True, they treat as children even when we're wizards, you see this in all from marketing campaigns till the court and justice system, and they'll directly put infantile ways against you if you only dare to complain.

I'm fine with them so long as they aren't normalfags. Lazy normalNEETs are scum that are the real drain on the system.
Your shut in 23 year old male virgin isn't hurting anything.
What's the difference between Incel NEETs and normalNEETs, both are a real drain on the system.
> I never said I got money from the state, as I couldn't live in my country with it.
Then how do you survive as a NEET with no income? If you're rich and can afford not to work then you're hardly a NEET.

What's the difference between Incel NEETs and normalNEETs, both are a real drain on the system.

Then how do you survive as a NEET with no income? If you're rich and can afford not to work then you're hardly a NEET.
Did I say I was a NEET yet? I hardly survive because I worked to put some money aside while working in WE.

I don't take any moral stance on NEETS (or anything for that matter), for me its not about NEETS being "parasites" its about them wasting their own potential, wasting the most precious resource a man can have - PAID FREE TIME

They have hours upon hours upon hours of free time paid for my society to utilize

Right now any neet can torrent a paid course for dropshipping, affiliate marketing, making money on teespring selling T-shirts, etc for free, and they could potentially start making money online, and get to the point where they no longer have to be on NEETbux and actually start enjoying life, but they CHOOSE to instead DO NOTHING BUT COMPLAIN ALL DAY

The most annoying thing is a whiner who does nothing, these guys have nothing but free time and there are tons of ways to try and generate passive income online that cost nothing or virtually nothing, but all they do is waste time all day watching anime and playing games, and then they come on here complaining like "were all part of the same team"

No were fucking not, you have endless free time to pursue your goals and you waste it, the only time I got that opportunity in my life was during quarantine and I capitalized on it, and hopefully it will pay off

Being a NEET is society literally paying you to have free opportunities, all you need is an internet connection, and these retards do nothing with that loophole, they don't even attempt to exploit the opportunity, I MUST HATE MEN LIKE THAT, I CAN'T NOT HATE THEM

Last edited:
Did I say I was a NEET yet? I hardly survive because I worked to put some money aside while working in WE.
But if you can't survive on being a NEET, then becoming a NEET is like rotting till you wither away. If society helps you with welfare being a NEET you're just a burden and are acting immoral, and if society doesn't give a crap about you and you decide becoming a NEET it's like a death sentence.

I don't take any moral stance on NEETS (or anything for that matter), for me its not about NEETS being "parasites" its about them wasting their own potential, wasting the most precious resource a man can have - PAID FREE TIME

They have hours upon hours upon hours of free time paid for my society to utilize

Right now any neet can torrent a paid course for dropshipping, affiliate marketing, making money on teespring selling T-shirts, etc for free, and they could potentially start making money online, and get to the point where they no longer have to be on NEETbux and actually start enjoying life, but they CHOOSE to instead DO NOTHING BUT COMPLAIN ALL DAY

The most annoying thing is a whiner who does nothing, these guys have nothing but free time and there are tons of ways to try and generate passive income online that cost nothing or virtually nothing, but all they do is waste time all day watching anime and playing games, and then they come on here complaining like "were all part of the same team"

No were fucking not, you have endless free time to pursue your goals and you waste it, the only time I got that opportunity in my life was during quarantine and I capitalized on it, and hopefully it will pay off

Being a NEET is society literally paying you to have free opportunities, all you need is an internet connection, and these retards do nothing with that loophole, they don't even attempt to exploit the opportunity, I MUST HATE MEN LIKE THAT, I CAN'T NOT HATE THEM
You're truly a joke to resume a human life to only "time is money", there is more than that, and not all complain all day, far from it. But, they do complain about the insane pace and path this society is leading, to self-destruction in the end. Many have occupations other than just LDAR with an internet connection.

Can you explain those Online Methods of making money, they would interest me greatly. Is it really that easy to make money online?

You're truly a joke to resume a human life to only "time is money", there is more than that, and not all complain all day, far from it. But, they do complain about the insane pace and path this society is leading, to self-destruction in the end.
Time is not money, money is time :feelsthink:

NEETs are the richest men on earth precisely because they have the most free time. And much as it is the prerogative of a plutocrat to waste all his toilet paper money, so what if a NEET "wastes" all of his time? Mogs thee, tbhngl.

I'm a neet myself and I hate it, I would be ok with neeting for the rest of my life if i could get a neetbux but I can't. Poorcels shouldn't NEETmax.

NEETs are the richest men on earth precisely because they have the most free time

I wouldn't say they are the richest, but they have an extremely great oppurtunity

Can you explain those Online Methods of making money, they would interest me greatly. Is it really that easy to make money online?

This laziness right here is my fucking point, you don't know what google is?

You think I can just explain everything to you in one post, take some damn initiative

GOOGLE.COM

You're truly a joke to resume a human life to only "time is money"

This coming from the guy with the Cope that all Chads aren't going to heaven, when basically all the men God favored and granted wealth and powers to were described as good looking in the bible

Samson (most obvious example), Moses, etc all described as attractive men, all given strength, wealth and power by God, keep coping though

Last edited:
But if you can't survive on being a NEET, then becoming a NEET is like rotting till you wither away. If society helps you with welfare being a NEET you're just a burden and are acting immoral, and if society doesn't give a crap about you and you decide becoming a NEET it's like a death sentence.
That's simply not true, society owes us Respect and Dignity. NEET can pass their occupational time to do things they like, they enjoy, and even bring more positive things in this society than those wage slaving and obeying blindly and fearfully their boss.
This coming from the guy with the Cope that all Chads are going to heaven, when basically all the men God favored and granted wealth and powers to were described as good looking in the bible

Samson (most obvious example), Moses, etc all described as attractive men, all given strength, wealth and power by God, keep coping though
You cope with your own misbeliefs, even profaning the Bible. At first, God condemned sexual immorality, at the second he asked us to love our neighbors as ourselves. Does our society follow these rules, No! Not all People in the Bible were rich, wealthy, or "good looking". For instance, Jesus Christ didn't have any of these features on earth. I would say that most chads are beyond repentance since they rejected God and the Holy Spirit, blaspheming his name on earth. Then you know who you are.
I can understand both positions.
The robbed worker and the happy bum.

Thing is no matter what your life will suck. Why not enjoy the free time?

Life is short.
Think is that the "poor pay for the even poorer" and that's when you see all these problems since rich people are eager to pay any taxes and find so all sorts of loopholes to do so.
BTW., do you know what NEET means? apparently no, it's Not in Education, Employment or Training; as many rich people are living a comfy life without even taking the "opportunity" to work or to do good around them, for the Common Good.

Last edited:

Well for one I just plain don't like normalfags
For another, normals will be breeding and introducing a bunch of niglets who will need to be fed and given medicaid and so on.

Well for one I just plain don't like normalfags
For another, normals will be breeding and introducing a bunch of niglets who will need to be fed and given medicaid and so on.
That's all engineered by the elite, almost all the people are against massive illegal immigration, but they don't give a damn, as going to the country and bring them in mass in boats or pay their trip to human trafickers, typical divide and conquer tactics, from the satanic elites, like Soros and Co.

Isn't it immoral to be Incel first? I don't see anything immoral when you have more obligations than rights in the state that don't give a shit about you and require you to shut up, work, pay taxes until you die, leaving you loveless, while spending money to destroy your country by importing at huge costs illegal immigrants, or other military luxuries, huge projects with lots of bribes, etc. all which are an unnecessary burden and costs, and nobody says nothing about it.
I agree that taxation itself is immoral when used for retristibution and stuff like that. Not sure about it being used in things like defense of borders. As for taking NEETbux from the gov, it can be argued that you/your parents payed more into the system than you're taking anyway.

This laziness right here is my fucking point, you don't know what google is?

You think I can just explain everything to you in one post, take some damn initiative

GOOGLE.COM
After googling I've found that these options are all a huge waste of time and offer only small amount of money, if money at all. Only a few people make some money with these options, mainly by deceiving the buyers.

After googling I've found that these options are all a huge waste of time and offer only small amount of money, if money at all. Only a few people make some money with these options, mainly by deceiving the buyers.

Yes, I'm sure you've researched all possible options in the last few minutes of my response, as opposed to the days and months I have spent to found what I found :feelskek:, you just proved my point

That mindset you have there is exactly why most people remain poor wagecucks for the rest of their lives, you spent like 5 minutes looking for something, saw a few things that told you to give up, and you just went along with it

At least stop pretending like you actually give a damn about your life, that's the annoying part, it's just confirmation bias 101, you wanted to see something to give you the excuse to do nothing, so the moment you found it, you agreed with it, and you stopped searching

I would tell you good luck, but nobody needs to be lucky to do nothing with their lives, that's the one thing nobody can fail at

We all must receive a Universal Basic Income. The monotonous docile wageslaving mentallity of people is based on the ideals of a few in the industrial context of 19th century and that can even be tracked in the similar previous dispositions.

Last edited:
I don't mind male NEETS, because they can never outNEET some skank who hooked up with a rich betabuxx.