Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Why is everyone in psychology only focusing on females?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
My mom is a 'psychologist' and she's on a zoom call talking about the affects of social media and...

THEYVE ONLY TALKED ABOUT THE AFFECTS IT HAS ON FEMALES

EVEN IN DOCUMENTARIES IVE SEEN THIS HAS HAPPENED

Even in this new show on Netflix called 'the social dilemma'.... THEY ONLY TALK ABOUT THE AFFECTS ON FEMALES

'more young girls are depressed and self harm' shut the fuck up you soyboy normie cuck

Oh, more girls are supposedly 'depressed' and 'self harm' and are so edgy and cool and listen to Billie eilish!!!!

Well let's look at the male to female suicide rates then:
Blog suicide 15 19 1975 2017

And if you think 'girls are more likely to have fail their suicide attempts' then I suggest you take a look into this:
https://academic.oup.com/rheumatology/article/42/2/287/1788454

"Now this particular passage says that in 90% of the female suicides were violent in women with RA. Why is this interesting?

To me this would suggest that in reality, womens low suicide success rate in normal cases is due to the fact that they don't want to die. As seen here, when women have an actual reason to die, like severe arthritis pain, they don't shy away from using more violent methods. Thus this would suggest that in most female suicide attempts, the reason for using less violent is not because of womens inherent lack of violent nature, but because they simply don't actually want to die. Meanwhile women who do actually want to die will use the same violent methods that men who want to die do."
- @mental_out

why is everyone in the (((psychology))) world only focusing on females? This is the best time in history to live as a female and the worst time in history to live as a male.

zogged by freud. over for this 'profession'

Fuck this cucked gynocentric society. Men are the opressed gender.

Because men are irrelevant ofcourse

Reminder of what happens when society disenfranchises too many young men
Ss soldaten marschieren die aufnahme stammt von 1 201903250823 half

:feelshmm:

Women act like average men don't exist, and they expect Chad to hold frame regardless of circumstance.

We live in a gynocentric clown world

Psychology is a field of inquiry by foids for foids (and homosexuals). Other social sciences and humanities are as well.

My mom is a 'psychologist' and she's on a zoom call talking about the affects of social media and...

Even in this new show on Netflix called 'the social dilemma'.... THEY ONLY TALK ABOUT THE AFFECTS ON FEMALES

'more young girls are depressed and self harm' shut the fuck up you soyboy normie cuck

Oh, more girls are supposedly 'depressed' and 'self harm' and are so edgy and cool and listen to Billie eilish!!!!

View attachment 354026

And if you think 'girls are more likely to have fail their suicide attempts' then I suggest you take a look into this:

"Now this particular passage says that in 90% of the female suicides were violent in women with RA. Why is this interesting?

To me this would suggest that in reality, womens low suicide success rate in normal cases is due to the fact that they don't want to die. As seen here, when women have an actual reason to die, like severe arthritis pain, they don't shy away from using more violent methods. Thus this would suggest that in most female suicide attempts, the reason for using less violent is not because of womens inherent lack of violent nature, but because they simply don't actually want to die. Meanwhile women who do actually want to die will use the same violent methods that men who want to die do."
- @mental_out

why is everyone in the (((psychology))) world only focusing on females? This is the best time in history to live as a female and the worst time in history to live as a male.
maxresdefault.jpg

Reminds me of this :feelshaha:

Last edited:
The West deserves to fall, especially "merica" where all this cucked garbage is coming from. Kim Jong un should nuke the west coast already.

View attachment 354026

- @mental_out

I SAW THIS TOO AND SAID THE EXACT SAME THING. Whenever suicide statistics or mental health statistics or body image issues are brought up, soyciety always talks about how it affects young females and how evil men perpetuate it, when Men literally account for approximately three quarters of suicide statistics JFL what even are incels?. Who's gonna advocate for us or raise awareness about our mental health.

In a world where OnlyFans exist it's impossible for a foid to have problems. Foid issues are a joke. Femicide is based.

The only foid problems on social media I've seen are some bullying [most of the time deserved - plus they love the extra attention] or saying how depressed they feel when comparing themselves to giga-stacies on Instagram.

Personally in media and news articles I mainly see them refering to men and male suicide. It's quite a big topic where I live.

Females are weak and fragile so they need to be coddled more. We treat females the same as men nowadays when females are weaker, mentally and physically.

View attachment 354026

- @mental_out

CAUSE YOU LIVE IN A GYNOCENTRIC SOCIETY

View attachment 354026

- @mental_out

You already know the answer.

View attachment 354026

- @mental_out

Most psychologists are females and therefore it focuses on females.

Women are entirely driven by their animalistic instincts and have no sense of justice or morality. Giving them rights was the most detremental mistake in human history.

@FastBananaCEO Sorry for asking but I’m kind of wondering how didn’t your mother notice your inceldom and did she talk to you since she’s a psychologist (I think it’s a pseudoscience, don’t get me wrong). What does she have to say about this, water be wet?

Because in gynocentrist society, only women matter
Lataus 1

Doesn't social media effect women way more than men though? That's what I heard.
Since men use the internet to troll and have fun, while women use it to whore and get validation.

answer is obvious men are seen as disposable and society doesnt give a fuck about us.

( Hence why i have no desire to contribute to it )

@FastBananaCEO Sorry for asking but I’m kind of wondering how didn’t your mother notice your inceldom and did she talk to you since she’s a psychologist (I think it’s a pseudoscience, don’t get me wrong). What does she have to say about this, water be wet?
She thinks I'll get a gf in the future despite me being 18 and my parents having loads of stories of all the stuff they've done at 18 when I've done fucking nothing.

She would probably blame my inceldom on me being on Xbox all day or somethn like that but that's the cause of me being an incel, not why.

And she didn talk about me that time but she probably has before.

Problems only matter when they affect foids.

Nobody cared about the draft, but when congress "joked" about making them register suddenly no one should.

Alimony and child support was a family court gag and then foids started paying their boytoy chads in a divorce and soyciety reeeeeeeed.

1 in 4 homeless are foids teehee

CLOWN FUCKING WORLD.

Reminder of what happens when society disenfranchises too many young men
answer is obvious men are seen as disposable and society doesnt give a fuck about us.

( Hence why i have no desire to contribute to it )
I SAW THIS TOO AND SAID THE EXACT SAME THING. Whenever suicide statistics or mental health statistics or body image issues are brought up, soyciety always talks about how it affects young females and how evil men perpetuate it, when Men literally account for approximately three quarters of suicide statistics JFL what even are incels?. Who's gonna advocate for us or raise awareness about our mental health.

In a world where OnlyFans exist it's impossible for a foid to have problems. Foid issues are a joke. Femicide is based.

Because females are the majority of their clients

They see the bottom 80% of men as undesirable and as such they do not care if they're suicidally depressed and off themselves (it's in their DNA), even if it makes sense that they would be the most afflicted by suicidality and depression (80% of actual suicides are male).

Meanwhile a man in the top 20% in looks/status is very unlikely to be severely depressed or to seek help, so their only clients left for them to care about are females, who are inherently valued just for existing no matter their looks or status level.

Also psychology is made by and for females with most psychologists being female. The methods they use actually have low success rates for males so it's no wonder undesirable males don't even try to "seek help" anymore.

Last edited:

View attachment 354026

- @mental_out

Based. I remember that post. And another reason is because they are attention whoring to be seen as victims.