Why is George Sodini not discussed so much like Elliot Rodger?

Mexicanmanletcel

Mexicanmanletcel

Recruit
★★★
26d 4h 45m
They are so much a like, well except Elliot was much more pshycopathic
sodini.jpg

rodger.jpg

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
44d 46m
I'm guessing the reason is most incels are young and they don't empathize with old people.

Elliot Rodger was pretty much insane and he killed 3 guys who were incels more likely than not. Sodini was just a sad character overall.

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

norwooder with attitude (NWA)
★★
35d 5h 16m
Because he wasn't as excentric and delivered lots of footage that was turned into memes

toyotacel

toyotacel

Officer
★★
13d 2h 21m
I think George Sodini wasn't expressive like ER, ER made a video and wrote a manifesto while George Sodini didn't leave behind anything, except for an obscure blog I think.

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
44d 46m
I think George Sodini wasn't expressive like ER, ER made a video and wrote a manifesto while George Sodini didn't leave behind anything, except for an obscure blog I think.
Sodini's blog > ER's comic book villain ranting

Profligate

Profligate

Major
5d 14h 21m
Because he's not covered by the MSM as much as our "lord and saviour" is. That's all there is to it.

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

Postmaxxing anime avi halo piece of shit
-
103d 17h 20m
Because he's an oldcel and I think what made George go ER is his financial problems I don't think most incels can relate to him because we don't have financial problems

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
28d 7h 32m
ER was better at marketing, his last car vlog is iconic and is shot in 'magic light' - a cinematic experience. Additionally he brought the term incel and inceldom in the mainstream. Also it was the first time people became aware that mass shooters now would have extensive digital presences. I remember how ER's youtube channel got a >100k subscribers after his rampage.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
154d 2h 52m
Obvious reasons