Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is George Sodini not discussed so much like Elliot Rodger?

Mexicanmanletcel

Mexicanmanletcel

Recruit
★★★★★
They are so much a like, well except Elliot was much more pshycopathic
Sodini

Rodger

I'm guessing the reason is most incels are young and they don't empathize with old people.

Elliot Rodger was pretty much insane and he killed 3 guys who were incels more likely than not. Sodini was just a sad character overall.

Because he wasn't as excentric and delivered lots of footage that was turned into memes

I think George Sodini wasn't expressive like ER, ER made a video and wrote a manifesto while George Sodini didn't leave behind anything, except for an obscure blog I think.

I think George Sodini wasn't expressive like ER, ER made a video and wrote a manifesto while George Sodini didn't leave behind anything, except for an obscure blog I think.
Sodini's blog > ER's comic book villain ranting

Because he's not covered by the MSM as much as our "lord and saviour" is. That's all there is to it.

Because he's an oldcel and I think what made George go ER is his financial problems I don't think most incels can relate to him because we don't have financial problems

ER was better at marketing, his last car vlog is iconic and is shot in 'magic light' - a cinematic experience. Additionally he brought the term incel and inceldom in the mainstream. Also it was the first time people became aware that mass shooters now would have extensive digital presences. I remember how ER's youtube channel got a >100k subscribers after his rampage.

Obvious reasons