Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why is he talking like that? WTF?!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Why is he talking like that? Look at his mouth, he keeps folding his upper lip to force a smile. Because of some injury? He voice also sounds nasal, squeaky.

Why does this 5"2 rat even make videos

He is pretending to bring some "guest" on which is actually himself doing a ridiculous act. It's a failed attempt at humor.

I think this is a impersonation vide that is supposed to be funny...

It's a character. Are you trying to autismmog me?

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

Last edited:
It's fucking satire dude lmao

New rule. Make thread about Alpha Destiny = banned @SergeantIncel

Came here looking to laugh at him but his argument actually convinced me. Yeah he talks weird but the message could be legit.

hahahahaha nice try alphadestiny. I think we finally found your account now beta virgin faggot

I just watched a few videos of this bloated oompa loompa rat, who dafuq does he think he is?

I just watched a few videos of this bloated oompa loompa rat, who dafuq does he think he is?
Check out these motivational moves from beta cuckstiyn:

The funniest thing about this guy is how to posts selfies on IG all the time as if he is good looking or something. He is a fucking ugly manlet dork.

Leave the coping gymcel alone, instead of berating him we should be concerned for him and invite him here tbh, but he's too hardheaded and delusional for that, so I guess carry on than

Why is everyone on this forum literally obsessed with this dude

Morondestiny's alex is the real plane fapping curry.

Proof:
kBQad9l.jpg

Came here looking to laugh at him but his argument actually convinced me. Yeah he talks weird but the message could be legit.

This guy is being sarcastic and is making a false statement with poor reasoning as a joke. It's satire.

The funniest thing about this guy is how to posts selfies on IG all the time as if he is good looking or something. He is a fucking ugly manlet dork.
does he have the brain of a 13 yo loser or something? i've never seen such a dweeb

He looks and sound lie a beaver