Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why is incels.co the choice online incel community?

J

JauneArcCel

Greycel
no censorship

Greycel moment.

Those other forums are cucked

Online: 4h 34m

Also I use to go on foreveralone but its fucking cucked now. Shit its unrecognizable.

Never heard of
Cucked
Will be banned at some point & on a soy platform.

There ya go.

I never heard of the 1st one and anyone that uses Reddit should be stoned to death. Anyone.

because this is the one I found and im not a reddit user

I joined this forum a little while ago, and i am really enjoying the content, but i wanted to gage your thoughts on why the incels.co community is the one you’re a part of, instead of other forums, such as

And reddit threads like:

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelsWithoutHate/ and

Once again, i’m not thinking of leaving, i just want to know what you think makes this forum the best.
Because due to our rules we won't get replaced by normies and w*men. Otherwise we would have been overrun by people who just don't belong here. Furthermore, you have complete free speech here and there is no tone-policing.

Those other forums are cucked

Never posted on reddit and never will, the others are cucked. If I have to go through the trouble of posting in a foreign language at least it has to be fun

Read the rules good and don't brag about anything and you're safe here to express and vent

20201029 123914

Jfl and of course the first things up are trannies and femcels. Yeah guys lets pack our bags and migrate! :soy: :soy: :soy:

Forever Alone can be based sometimes, i browse there a lot. But they allow women and are under cucked leddit's thumb. Also the soy over the "success stories" on there is cringe af

Greycel moment.

Foreveralone use to be semi-blackpilled, now its fucking bluepilled to shit and they simp out for any "FA" women that posts there :feelsugh: :feelsugh: while ignoring all the suicidal ugly men on there. Mods became cucked too and they hate us

Online: 4h 34m

Also I use to go on foreveralone but its fucking cucked now. Shit its unrecognizable.
tbh browsing any forum like this that allows women to post there instantly gives me a brain aneurysm

Foreveralone use to be semi-blackpilled, now its fucking bluepilled to shit and they simp out for any "FA" women that posts there :feelsugh: :feelsugh: while ignoring all the suicidal ugly men on there. Mods became cucked too and they hate us
Females destroy any place they invade because suddenly everyone turns into simps

Those places are extremely cucked. If I were to post in one of those forums I would be banned in less than a day since all the snowflake cucks will cry about my opinions and they are all run by jews.
Greycel moment.
This as well

Last edited:

15 year old youngcel
★★★★★

Online: 3d 13h 37m

This site is the best because

1.)UI is better and more interactive
2.) No fem"cels" and fags allowed
3.) Properly implemented Rank system
4.) More based users because no censorship

This site is the best because

1.)UI is better and more interactive
2.) No fem"cels" and fags allowed
3.) Properly implemented Rank system
4.) More based users because no censorship

because all other forums allow female, and thus orbiting and you can't never truly peacefully vent