Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion WHY IS INCEST A POPULAR THEME IN ANIME & MANGA?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

- Japan's low birthrate means a lot of people with no siblings, who connect with the perfect idealized siblings in incest stories

- Incest is a theme in shojo(girl's) fiction because it's a very emotion-focused and intense relationship and us ladies love them feels

- Japan's just generally more open with sexuality in fiction

- Incest featured in the mythology of how Japan was created

- In Japanese culture, older siblings statistically have more responsibility over their sibs than in other cultures and have more intimate relationships with each other

the cope is real

Oh, so that's why? Damn I never knew this before.

Very educational, thanks.

Oh, so that's why? Damn I never knew this before.

Very educational, thanks.
I think its coping, it probably because Japanese NeetCels only see there families and only Female Family members as Father is wage slaving
So it gets horny

Seriously i can't watch any romance anime because it so hurt to watch it.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

One of my first faps was to an incest manga, which is strange because I have no sexual attraction to my sister

One of my first faps was to an incest manga, which is strange because I have no sexual attraction to my sister
Lets just Claim Japanese as our 'sisters'
Like in Black community they are 'sisters'

because its a taboo topic and people find it hot

"High" IQ.
"Good" thread.

I wonder how common incestuous desires are in the West?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back