Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is IQ not in the equation when it comes to relationships?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I still think women like men with low IQ

all behaviors of acting like a degenerate coincide with a lack of IQ

Because females do not care about intelligence or even sentience. They will fuck dogs if they are manly enough, that means if their dicks are big and they look dangerous=hot, according to females.

This is how women work, no one could ever change my mind on this.

My IQ is high tbhngl

Legit tbh. The 80-95 IQ range probably has the most slayers.

Because looks > every other thing in existence

Because females do not care about intelligence or even sentience. They will fuck dogs if they are manly enough, that means if their dicks are big and they look dangerous=hot, according to females.
This is how women work.

Legit tbh. The 80-95 IQ range probably has the most slayers.
ok, and where is the "muh, hypergamy is natural selection" argument?

intelligence being perhaps the main factor that determines superior genes

Women are animals, or at least closer to animals than men, hence they choose like an animal would choose: The tallest, most "robust", strongest man will always win. "Ogrecels" do not exist because of that fact alone. If you are 6'3" and manly, you will get laid, no matter your "pErSoNaLiTy" or how ugly or stupid you are.

Last edited:
you can have high iq and be low inhib /masculine, stop coping
it's about being low inhib / masculine

if you think you are "too smart for a gf" then trust me you are dumb as shit

Obviously, I never questioned that

obviously factors such as height, beauty and shape influence, but why does intelligence not influence, since it is the main factor that determines genetic superiority? if the natural selection argument were true, then man's IQ should be above all other factors

You think women would pick a broke high iq guy over a rich retard?? :feelsseriously:

Women only like high iq because it means you'll likely make money in the future

Looks reign supreme over every other dimension.

ok, and where is the "muh, hypergamy is natural selection" argument?

intelligence being perhaps the main factor that determines superior genes
Who said intelligence determines superior genes? Having too high IQ is actually bad since it causes neuroticism, depression, high inhibition and other mental disorders. In many ways people with low IQ function better than people with high IQ, including in getting women and producing offspring.

This is how women work, no one could ever change my mind on this.
dogs are sentient lol

Looks reign supreme over every other dimension.
Pengwin

Your avi sums up the life of incels

Who said intelligence determines superior genes? Having too high IQ is actually bad since it causes neuroticism, depression, high inhibition and other mental disorders. In many ways people with low IQ function better than people with high IQ, including in getting women and producing offspring.
I want to add that there actually seems to be a sweet spot when it comes to IQ, which is probably around 115-125 IQ. That's the so-called "midwit" territory, where you're still sufficiently normal to function properly in soyciety, but clever enough to get ahead of the majority of normies.

Intelligent men have the same sexual success as mentally retarded men - Women like men with below average and average IQ the most​

Intelligent men have the same sexual success as mentally retarded men - Women like men with below average and average IQ the most​

wtf man... this is so brutal

humanity deserve nothing, women deserve nothing

I don't want to be part of that shit hole,

it looks like the good turned bad, the bad turned good right turned wrong and wrong turned right

Hope for dumbcels.

I still think women like men with low IQ

all behaviors of acting like a degenerate coincide with a lack of IQ
Thats true. Im pretty sure it says somewhere in the scientific blackpill that low iq is correlated with more sexual partners and more offspring. The inverse is true for smart people. High iq is correlated with fewer sexual partners and few if any children.

Humans still have hunter gatherer mental programming, and the more brutish a man, the sexier he is. If a man exhibits traits that ensure success in the wild, it is those traits that turn her on. It took me a long time to understand why women of other races like niggers -- to me, they look like hairless gorillas (with a despicable personality to boot) but apparently, it's those simian, primitive traits that make women wet.
By itself, having a PhD in math or physics is not impressive to 99% of women, and they are merely accessories to a man's attractiveness, and are useless in dating unless you're over 6 feet tall with chiseled features. A Newton-level IQ is useless if you're under 5'10, Asian, Indian, or simply lack high T characteristics.
Amazingly, being extremely high IQ (over 130 or so) is as much of a crutch in dating as being mentally retarded (sub-80 IQ)

Humans still have hunter gatherer mental programming, and the more brutish a man, the sexier he is. If a man exhibits traits that ensure success in the wild, it is those traits that turn her on. It took me a long time to understand why women of other races like niggers -- to me, they look like hairless gorillas (with a despicable personality to boot) but apparently, it's those simian, primitive traits that make women wet.
By itself, having a PhD in math or physics is not impressive to 99% of women, and they are merely accessories to a man's attractiveness, and are useless in dating unless you're over 6 feet tall with chiseled features. A Newton-level IQ is useless if you're under 5'10, Asian, Indian, or simply lack high T characteristics.
Amazingly, being extremely high IQ (over 130 or so) is as much of a crutch in dating as being mentally retarded (sub-80 IQ)
a good explanation

Women don't like high IQ men as its usually correlated with high inhibition as due to your reasoning & foresight/risk assessment ability means you're less likely to play situations fast & loose due to the potential bad outcomes that could occur.

Another reason is high intelligence men are harder to dupe & as we know, women love to manipulate & lie.

I remember there was an article written by a woman no less who pointed out that most people are only able to form friendships and romantic relationships with people within an IQ range of +-15. And since the number of women with high IQs is vastly lower than the number of men with high IQs the latter are basically screwed. Was it you who posted that article?

I remember there was an article written by a woman no less who pointed out that most people are only able to form friendships and romantic relationships with people within an IQ range of +-15. And since the number of women with high IQs is vastly lower than the number of men with high IQs the latter are basically screwed. Was it you who posted that article?
It was in that thread but not posted by me

It was in that thread but not posted by me

That's it, thanks.