Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is it acceptable to date a different race, but not a 40+ year age difference?

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
In-cel Tears will be OK if two different races date,
But those same people would be upset if a 75 year old man dates a 25 year old girl.
Why is one wrong, and the other OK?
I thought we're all equal; we're all people.

You see commercials with mixed race couples, but I've NEVER seen a commercial featuring an old man with a young woman.
So in-cel tears, give me a reason why a mixed race couple is any more acceptable than a 78 year old man with a 22 year old woman.

Last edited:
It was acceptable. It's only a recent thing that shames age difference

It was acceptable. It's only a recent thing that shames age difference
high iq. i don't mean to necropost but it's true. OP's time was the 1970s. the 70s i think was when age gaps started to become stigmatized. before that, it never bothered people. in the early 1900s to 1960s, nobody had issues with age gaps. i mean if you were old enough to be their partner it was definitely frowned upon, but if you were 5 to 10 years older nobody cared. these days, a 21 year old could face stigma for dating an 18 year old while back in the early-mid 20th century, nobody cared if an 18 year old even married a 26 year old.

high iq. i don't mean to necropost but it's true. OP's time was the 1970s. the 70s i think was when age gaps started to become stigmatized. before that, it never bothered people. in the early 1900s to 1960s, nobody had issues with age gaps. i mean if you were old enough to be their partner it was definitely frowned upon, but if you were 5 to 10 years older nobody cared. these days, a 21 year old could face stigma for dating an 18 year old while back in the early-mid 20th century, nobody cared if an 18 year old even married a 26 year old.
the fucking boomers had to ruin shits fuck em

the fucking boomers had to ruin shits fuck em
idk if it's exactly the baby boomers. age gaps were super common in the 1900s-1940s. in the 50s/60s they became a lot less common but were still pretty common in the 50s/60s. i think it became a little less common in the 50s/60s because in the 1940s, the vast majority of white teens began to enter HS, segregating them from other age groups. and it became much less common in the 70s, because traditional gender roles declined and there's a connection between age gaps and traditional gender roles (young women are fertile and have high reproductive value while older men have wealth/resources and are good breadwinners).

It's perfectly legal.

I don't see anything wrong with dating a different race (not like I can cause I'm short). Age difference is also perfectly fine unless it's like 5yr and 56yr

I don't see anything wrong with dating a different race (not like I can cause I'm short). Age difference is also perfectly fine unless it's like 5yr and 56yr
This,

As long as if it's a reasonable age difference(No children)

yea, as long as it follows the law.

JFL this nigga just checked out and never looked back.

Oyy you never showed me a chadriguez example
he isn't chadriguez anymore. kidchads will attract girls at age 10-12 then when puberty hits they don't develop a jaw or cheekbones while the real chads do, so kidchads descend into normies

he isn't chadriguez anymore. kidchads will attract girls at age 10-12 then when puberty hits they don't develop a jaw or cheekbones while the real chads do, so kidchads descend into normies
Oh I see.

Can you still post an example?

young females that date really old males are obviously suspicious, usually they're there just to suck all their resources like hypnotic parasites. gold diggers. of course, most or some of those men doesn't really care and see it as a fair exchange. there's always age difference of couples, females as the younger most times.
really young females like pubescent girls date older guys than them all the time, because they're more developed than their younger peers.

it isnt really shammed nigga