Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is it always white and asian women into the weird shit?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
Every time I see stumble upon some weird shit online, whether it be bestiality, scat, or some other crap it's always either a white or asian woman in the video.

Cause shitskins dont need to get into bestiality anymore.

maybe culture... number of Asian females compared to other races etc...

Thats the best analogy you can get up with? Because my skin doesnt look like mayo but yours does look like shit tbh

Lmao I didnt make it up, doofus, you've been in this site for how long?

Lmao I didnt make it up, doofus, you've been in this site for how long?
Thats the best analogy you can get up with? Because my skin doesnt look like mayo but yours does look like shit tbh
Guys, guys please, You're both terrible human beings.

But i do agree, white women are degenerate scum.

it's a result of over indulgence. women who got their pussy pounded by every single guy in their college fraternity end up getting burned out on normal sex and can't enjoy it anymore, so they have to turn to degenerate shit to feel anything

it's a result of over indulgence. women who got their pussy pounded by every single guy in their college fraternity end up getting burned out on normal sex and can't enjoy it anymore, so they have to turn to degenerate shit to feel anything

You win

Every time I see stumble upon some weird shit online, whether it be bestiality, scat, or some other crap it's always either a white or asian woman in the video.
I can find black women fucking dogs OP you just need to look harder

if they are under-represented it's because few want to see that so they don't get paid

All foids are toilets it has nothing to do with race.
well yeah but you were also calling OP a shitskin, even if not on purpose. you should have just stated that you didn't mean to offend him instead of escalating tbh

well yeah but you were also calling OP a shitskin, even if not on purpose. you should have just stated that you didn't mean to offend him instead of escalating tbh
Actually I meant to offend him just like he meant to offend white- and ricecels.

Please do not make our future super intelligent gorilla leader angry.
Also, you may have a confirmation bias in what you're looking for vs. race.

Actually I meant to offend him just like he meant to offend white- and ricecels.
why would a whitecel/ricecel take offense to the OP? JFL if you feel any kinship with degenerate whores because they have the same skin color as you. asian women are literally the first to join in when people shit on ricecels, they actually hate them

why would a whitecel/ricecel take offense to the OP? JFL if you feel any kinship with degenerate whores because they have the same skin color as you. asian women are literally the first to join in when people shit on ricecels, they actually hate them
All foids are toilets it has nothing to do with race.