Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why is it big news that a woman gets executed?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★

Men get executed all the time and no one gives a shit.
A woman might get executed and it's big news jfl

Women are privileged
full

Men get executed all the time and no one gives a shit.
A woman might get executed and it's big news jfl

Women are privileged
full
Doesn't happen often. Don't remember the last one but its usually always big news because apparently woman can do no wrong. Some of the guys fight pretty hard as well. One was suppose to be executed with fentanyl a few years ago put on this tough guy act right up until almost show time then started filing appeals

Meanwhile Sam Little passed away a couple of days ago and the media is silent about it.
That poor man spent his life in prison because of systematic racism.
Rest in peace King.

This is fucking excellent news. Has a date been chosen yet? They should livestream it.

Doesn't us males make big news too? I'm pretty sure it does as I think there were 2 executions this year and they made news.
Some do some don't usually only high profile cases or other reasons. 17 total last year

Some do some don't usually only high profile cases or other reasons. 17 total last year
Then I do agree that it's because of
Doesn't happen often.

Look at it as you won't see a commercial for a big mac from McDonalds on the tv because it's always there and it's nothing special as it's just a big mac. Just like how men get killed all the time from execution so it's not surprising.
When McDonalds do something new like maybe a sale or a new salad menu or something added to the dollar menu or something stupid, then they will make a commercial for that because it's a rare situation. Or something they bring back momentarily because it's a seasonal thing they sell in that place.
That's the category a female execution is in.

So look at it as either a glass half empty or half full. Half empty is people see it as it's horrible that this is a time a female is executed and it needs to be talked about because it's rare, shocking, and sad. Or it's half full for people to see it as finally it's justice that it's not only men and now we're seeing a female executed which is way too rare so let's make this news and celebrate as it's not a male this time.
Either or would be the correct answer, depending on the pill.

Then I do agree that it's because of

Look at it as you won't see a commercial for a big mac from McDonalds on the tv because it's always there and it's nothing special as it's just a big mac. Just like how men get killed all the time from execution so it's not surprising.
When McDonalds do something new like maybe a sale or a new salad menu or something added to the dollar menu or something stupid, then they will make a commercial for that because it's a rare situation. Or something they bring back momentarily because it's a seasonal thing they sell in that place.
That's the category a female execution is in.

So look at it as either a glass half empty or half full. Half empty is people see it as it's horrible that this is a time a female is executed and it needs to be talked about because it's rare, shocking, and sad. Or it's half full for people to see it as finally it's justice that it's not only men and now we're seeing a female executed which is way too rare so let's make this news and celebrate as it's not a male this time.
Either or would be the correct answer, depending on the pill.
First since 2015 so it will be topic for a little longer than most.

Same reasons female homelessness is such an issue when 80% of homeless are men.

Because no one cares about us

it's the perfect confluence of a foid that commits a heinous enough crime and a judge/jury that doesn't fall over itself to hand out the pussy pass

I hope more foids get executed

I don't know, why is it big news when the percentage of homeless population that's female hits double digits?