Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is it never single girls that tell us we will find someone one day

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
"You'll find a nice girl one day. Just not me of course I'm already committed to someone". And that's it. Those are the only type of girls that offer any type of advice. The ones who already have an excuse not to date you but want to discuss your romantic life anyway. As for single girls they never seem to exist in 100 mile radius when it comes to dating advice and prospects. Bullshit.

Girls say that to their nice normie male friends , But never introduce them to one of their female friends , How funny

They don't want you getting any ideas

There is no such thing as a "single girl", they are simply femasites in between chad dick appointments.

"You'll find a nice girl one day. Just not me of course I'm already committed to someone". And that's it. Those are the only type of girls that offer any type of advice. The ones who already have an excuse not to date you but want to discuss your romantic life anyway. As for single girls they never seem to exist in 100 mile radius when it comes to dating advice and prospects. Bullshit.
Um... if a girl is single and has advice, I would not take it.
If you can't get a single girl and she's single, her advice might make your life worse.

This, and many other reasons, are why I dont take cum toilets seriously.

Because women are cautious.

Always remember foids give you advice from their POV.

They've never had to be funny, confident or outgoing: they're just themselves and guys will be lining up willing to take them out - hence the advice:

"Just be yourself"

If a foid really wants a Chad, she'll hold eye contact and smile at provide a warm inviting smile to him inviting him to approach - hence the advice:

"Just be confident" and "Just say Hello"

The idea of Inceldom doesn't exist in their minds - I literally had a random roastie in a youtube comment say:

If Incels really want to get laid, Why don't they go on tinder?

The idea of Inceldom doesn't exist in their minds - I literally had a random roastie in a youtube comment say:

If Incels really want to get laid, Why don't they go on tinder?
yeah I remember seeing a foid typing that once. Really shows how out of touch these females are.

Average tier foids are single because they're too busy trying to hunt down chad, which is also ironic because they're probably only average tier because of the amount of fake-up they're covered in.

Single foids have a worse ego, temper and feministic views than foids with boyfriends it seems. Fat and below average bitches who CHOOSE to be single walk around thinking everyone wants to fuck them, let alone thinking they deserve chad.

Selfish, greedy, manipulative single bitches will never want to sound hypocritical in public, so will never tell you that you're destined to find love, because it''s fucking ironic considering they're "somehow" single, because they're only after one thing, chad.

Every girl has a boyfriend when shes next to us

I've had single girls with no friends or male attention reject me and tell me I'll gind someone one day because I'm nice.

I've had single girls with no friends or male attention reject me and tell me I'll gind someone one day because I'm nice.
Yup its over you friend :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: