[RageFuel] "Why is it OK to ban certain races on your dating profile", asian foid complains as she cant get white Chads who only go for white women

existentialhack

existentialhack

Commander
-
the vitriol she experienced on Tinder
From the guys she matched with then ignored.
"There’s an ugly sense of entitlement when you go into those spaces. You’re allowed to want what you want, as though your preferences are ethically neutral and not perhaps the product of broader stereotypes and systemic inequity."
JFL

H

Homoculus

Recruit
-
Is it racism? I've never figured this out to my satisfaction. Is it racist in a non-coercive environment if one chooses only to mate with others of one's race?

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

baldingcel, dickcel, ricecel, fap addict :(
-
Too bad its only chad's white cock
Watch video i posted a page back, seen many bald big nose nerdy looking men with an asian wife. I'm asian and one my aunts married a white guy same height as her 5"5 and he's bald, big glasses.

Status is also important to foids and just being white alone is like +3 or +4 in SMV status to asian foids. I think someone on braincels posted a picture of St Blackopscel on Tinder in SE asia and foids actually messaged him up.

Azaylias

Azaylias

ϟϟ 卐 ϟϟ
-
Watch video i posted a page back, seen many bald big nose nerdy looking men with an asian wife. I'm asian and one my aunts married a white guy same height as her 5"5 and he's bald, big glasses.

Status is also important to foids and just being white alone is like +3 or +4 in SMV status to asian foids. I think someone on braincels posted a picture of St Blackopscel on Tinder in SE asia and foids actually messaged him up.
two words:

G R E E N
C A R D

SniiperCel

SniiperCel

Frenchcel. Footballer. Whore-Demolisher.
-
She probably wouldn't date an Asian guy. JFL.
Asian women don't like asian men. It's a known fact. They only want white cock, JFL.

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
-
Asian women don't like asian men. It's a known fact. They only want white cock, JFL.
Yeah I know this bro. It's absurd but they do selection all primal like that without any guilt or thought because they are mindless.

RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
-
Is it racism? I've never figured this out to my satisfaction. Is it racist in a non-coercive environment if one chooses only to mate with others of one's race?
Of course it's racism. Racism is the discrimination against an entire group based on their race.

The problem is not that it's racism. It's that society tries to pretend racism doesn't exist when women are the greatest racists on earth. Studies show they have much higher racial biases than men in dating.

Women: Either tell us that racism is okay and you're embracing it or stop being so fucking racist. The hypocrisy is what bothers me most.

Indari

Indari

ITSNOTFAIRWHYYYYYY
-
Take the whitepill

ovrload

ovrload

Veteran
-
if youre not Chang as an asian male youre invisible to noodlewhores
Take the whitepill
Yeah fat old white men in SEA show JBW theory is true..... nahhh, more like she wants green card or he's rich enough to provide for her family. being white= rich/status symbol in third world shitholes countries like Philippines and Thailand
Another cope. its only the ugly noodlewhores that hate asian males because most of them got rejected by changs.

Last edited:
The End

The End

Wizard
-
"An Asian female friend announced recently that the vitriol she experienced on Tinder became too heavy a psychological burden. She deleted her account two days ago."
Women really have it hard. Sometimes Chad won't date them.

I'm white and I've never heard back from an asian girl on any dating site. I have reliably and consistently heard women, even ugly ones, get 50+ messages a day. This is so ridiculous that any negativity crumples a woman's self-esteem, and yet we are told to "man up" when we are ostracized by everyone.

But really this article is so tone-deaf I wonder if it's a troll job. It's not, but that's only because people are so into their ideology that they don't notice it's obvious fallacies. It's like social justice warriors are in a cult, or religion.

BoltzmanOscillate

BoltzmanOscillate

(Wave function) = Asin(2πx)
-
"They are sterotypes and stereotypes are often wrong"

Are they though? I want the proof.

P

PEETER

Officer
-
Nothing more lifefuel than chads with some standards rejecting racist asian whores.

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
High iq post, death to all chinkcumsluts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)