Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is it still that in 2020 women won't come clean about not wanting their looks SMV match?

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Take a man with an average looking face, and a woman with an average looking face.

Imagine he’s 5’9 1/2”, and she’s 5’4 1/2” = both the average height for a man and woman in the USA. Average, somewhat flawed skeletal frames,

Then further imagine each of them eat healthy diets and are literal 3-times per week gym rats, both around 80% to the the best they can be bodily wise. Healthy body fat % levels on both of them and some musculature on him, and obvious toning on her part.

And each of them are well-groomed and clothed.

I’d be willing to bet ALL my net worth the woman in this illustration would have no interest whatsoever in the man, as such a woman could EASILY land herself a taller, better looking man. In other words, she would consider her looks match to be beneath her and even "ugly" or "ew".

Hell, she’d probably consider the bastard to be too short for her as well.

Water is wet

They aren't blunt because they know chad won't commit and they don't want to live alone when they get old. So, they use their looksmatch as backup.

Women don't lust after men like men lust after women, I don't think. Why isn't there some video website or community where women can frig themselves off to pictures of Chad? The fact that there isn't suggests to me that female sexuality differs too much from male sexuality.

Women don't want their looksmatches because women hunger for something else. I'm not saying the man can be ugly, but they're not gonna do backflips even for an exceptionally handsome man.

Society entitles them. They think it's actually right when choosing males way above their mark for some reason.

Because they don't see their looksmatch/SMV match as their match. Women think everything is (or should be) one standard deviation above the actual average.

6ft+ is average
100k is average
Chadlite is average
7in is average

5ft9 is short
50k is poor
Average is ugly
5-6in is small

This is how they view the world.

Because she will store that guy for later like a mayfly on spider web, and there's so many chad cocks to hop on before hitting the wall

Women are rated by their attributes, men by their flaws. A ripped gymcel with a flat ass will be known as the dude with the pancake ass, a girl with a flat ass, but giant milkies, will be a goddess.

They don't want to discourage orbiters and betabucks