Serious Why is it that normies always say we radicalize our members?

BlackCel62

BlackCel62

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
★★
21d 2h 56m
Do these idiots not realize that there is a LOT of factors for a person to become radicalized, and that it is not just something that happens overnight? JFL at them thinking someone can just all of a sudden become radicalized by browsing, for example, these forums overnight. One common thing I notice with men who are like this, is that 99.9% of the time, these people are ostracized and shunned from their peers due to whatever reason, they're too ugly, they're too weird, "ThEy HaVe A sHiT pErSoNaLiTy." Nobody is willing to listen to anything they have to say, and if they do speak up about certain topics, they're immediately told to shut up and call them names like virgin, incel, neckbeard etc. We got to a point where "Nice guy" is now a slur that can be used against men. Nobody is willing to help these men when they're down, they feel as if nobody is there for them, not even their own families most of the time. These men are constantly being beat down, belittled, bullied mercilessly, denied certain social activities that as a result stunt their emotional growth. What do these normies expect people like that to do? Of course it's natural for them to wanna go to places or groups of people that actually give a damn about their opinions and what they have to say.

It especially doesn't help when normie simps and femicunts try so hard to eradicate all male spaces like incel spaces. Big example being r/braincels on reddit. Its appalling how these idiots don't realize that constantly censoring and ostracizing an already marginalized group of people will lead a portion of those individuals down a dark path and radicalize them. One last aspect these people tend to ignore, that actually plays a big part of their radicalization, is their every day lives in society. Lets take school for example, Like I said in the first part of my post, these guys are often times bullied non stop and are shunned from their fellow peers. Society loves to blame the victim for him being treated the way he is. It's never the aggressors fault. No teacher makes an effort to stop bullying, it all literally lip service with them. In fact, teachers and administrators do more to protect the bullies than the actual victim. Lets also not forget the lack of mental health programs for these young men to vent and share their experiences and explain why they feel the way they feel. Then they want to have a *surprise pikachu* face when that particular boy snaps and either kills himself or go on a shooting rampage. Seems like everybody wants to look at mens mental health then. But nope, he's still to blame for everything thats happened in his life. Everything is his fault. Society once again, refusing to take responsibility for the sickness it creates. Sorry for long rant, I'm honestly getting sick of this community getting the rep of radicalizing everyone that joins this group when really, its society that lead those particular guys down that path.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Nothing but hate and disgust for soyciety 卐
★★★★★
29d 17h 57m
being radical doesn't = bad

Jungle

Jungle

★★★★★
17d 22h 5m
Studiocel

Studiocel

Veteran
★★
26d 18h 20m
Sometimes life just radicalizes you you feel me

Guykild

Guykild

Short-Fused Oldcel
★★★★★
83d 3h 11m
Normies aren't radicalized? If you're radicalized, you don't know you're radicalized.
They're radicalized in the bluepill.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
★★★★★
114d 10h 5m
Being ugly and non-conformist to soyciety = radical far-right terrorist

Selinity

Selinity

Grey Brotherhood Leader
14d 13h 45m
Do these idiots not realize that there is a LOT of factors for a person to become radicalized, and that it is not just something that happens overnight? JFL at them thinking someone can just all of a sudden become radicalized by browsing, for example, these forums overnight. One common thing I notice with men who are like this, is that 99.9% of the time, these people are ostracized and shunned from their peers due to whatever reason, they're too ugly, they're too weird, "ThEy HaVe A sHiT pErSoNaLiTy." Nobody is willing to listen to anything they have to say, and if they do speak up about certain topics, they're immediately told to shut up and call them names like virgin, incel, neckbeard etc. We got to a point where "Nice guy" is now a slur that can be used against men. Nobody is willing to help these men when they're down, they feel as if nobody is there for them, not even their own families most of the time. These men are constantly being beat down, belittled, bullied mercilessly, denied certain social activities that as a result stunt their emotional growth. What do these normies expect people like that to do? Of course it's natural for them to wanna go to places or groups of people that actually give a damn about their opinions and what they have to say.

It especially doesn't help when normie simps and femicunts try so hard to eradicate all male spaces like incel spaces. Big example being r/braincels on reddit. Its appalling how these idiots don't realize that constantly censoring and ostracizing an already marginalized group of people will lead a portion of those individuals down a dark path and radicalize them. One last aspect these people tend to ignore, that actually plays a big part of their radicalization, is their every day lives in society. Lets take school for example, Like I said in the first part of my post, these guys are often times bullied non stop and are shunned from their fellow peers. Society loves to blame the victim for him being treated the way he is. It's never the aggressors fault. No teacher makes an effort to stop bullying, it all literally lip service with them. In fact, teachers and administrators do more to protect the bullies than the actual victim. Lets also not forget the lack of mental health programs for these young men to vent and share their experiences and explain why they feel the way they feel. Then they want to have a *surprise pikachu* face when that particular boy snaps and either kills himself or go on a shooting rampage. Seems like everybody wants to look at mens mental health then. But nope, he's still to blame for everything thats happened in his life. Everything is his fault. Society once again, refusing to take responsibility for the sickness it creates. Sorry for long rant, I'm honestly getting sick of this community getting the rep of radicalizing everyone that joins this group when really, its society that lead those particular guys down that path.
We don't radicalize people, the truth does

BlackCel62

BlackCel62

★★
21d 2h 56m
HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

Luminary
★★★★★
88d 14h 52m

Sheeple call anything that doesn’t align with their status quo radical

BlackCel62

BlackCel62

★★
21d 2h 56m
Normies aren't radicalized? If you're radicalized, you don't know you're radicalized.

Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
117d 29m
there's nothing radical about being incel when 50% of men are

Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

19yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★★★★
49d 1h 34m
To gaslight us their hasn’t been much incel attacks. But they has been a ton of normies/non Incels attacks.

We are just easy targets to pick on, what they don’t realise is a lot of what they think is radical is just the truth and our reaction to it is us seeing how fucked the world is. Society needs a reset. I may make a thread on what’s the ideal reset.

BlackCel62

BlackCel62

★★
21d 2h 56m
To gaslight us their hasn’t been much incel attacks. But they has been a ton of normies/non Incels attacks.
They don't want to talk about this though. Sex havers and normies are 100x more likely to commit mass attacks on innocent people than an incel ever would. Majority of incels are not violent in any shape or form. But like you said, its easier to pick on the lonely virgins.

TTB

TTB

Greycel
2h 29m
Society loves to blame the victim for him being treated the way he is. It's never the aggressors fault.
Being with the majority automatically grants you credibility in the court of public opinion. The victims of the majority will only be vindicated once they become too numerous to ignore and too powerful to stomp out.

Shaded

Shaded

Officer
★★
7d 10h 46m
Such a stupid take. The core basis of this entire subculture is that: Women's standard are rising into an astronomical ridiculous way due to social media, and men like us will never compete because genetics mean more now than ever. I had this idea that I was ugly long before I even heard the word incels, I knew being good looking was key, all this site (and the sub reddit, rip) was show I wasn't the only one who thought this.

DepressionTookMyIQ

DepressionTookMyIQ

The harbinger of Truth
★★★
15d 40m
Big example being r/braincels on reddit. Its appalling how these idiots don't realize that constantly censoring and ostracizing an already marginalized group of people will lead a portion of those individuals down a dark path and radicalize them.
That's exactly what they want to happen, even if they die in the process. They want to get "reasons" to act like they do, to morally justify what they do. The school shooter male stereotype was weaponized by media towards the state of things today since columbine.

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
★★
14d 19h 12m
I'm not reading that shit.

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
46d 5h 12m

Normies are retarded no need to waste brain power on people that deny solid facts and life experience

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
80d 10h 26m
Normies don't say that. Reddit cucks do. Make sure to know the difference.

Ultimatepassivecel

Ultimatepassivecel

Major
★★★★
22d 5h 1m
I dıdnt get radicalized bcs ı visited thıs forum,ı got radicalized bcs ı went outside and had inner throughs about why woman and modern relationships are so complicated and built on lies for one minute,longer than what an average normie thınks ın his life before making a decision.
Radicalizm most of the time ıs actually good sınce you can dıg further into the core of the problem and create your own unique ideas wıthout any chains to hold you back.

incelerated

incelerated

New Ranks Rock | Death To GLM
13d 19h 14m

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★
40d 2h 49m
SneakPower611

SneakPower611

[2/10 truecel]
★★★★
22d 22h 12m
True, if anything incels were radicalized by normies by foids.

Emba

Emba

elderly gimp
★★★★★
85d 7h 5m
I remember when it was cool to be rad