Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is it weird if say 25 year old man wants to fuck an 18 year old?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Everytime i see soyciety being against a situation like this they call the man a sexual predator or some shit. Why is it so bad that a man wants to chase young prime adult foids? Tbh there is a lot of used up/ atrocious looking females in their mid to high 20s so i dont blame these men for doing so.

>prime
>18
Lower it about 5 years and I get what you are saying

It's not weird tho? unless you're american I guess

different strokes for different folks

natalie portman hair GIF

>prime
>18
Hello based hebephile bro.

And OP its because of feminism and the same harpies want the AoC to be 25 now.

by 18 she has over 30 bodies jfl

usually post wall foids who shame this, i remember a bunch of roasties getting mad because leanardo decaprio only dates young models

Its not weird. 18 year old chads fuck older women.

Middle school girls date guys in high school and college and hs girls date college guys/post-college. Even pre-Tinder, girls in my school were talking about their tall hs/college bfs.

Also the same roasties landwhales and soys who complain about that have no problem with their favorite soy shows Park and Rec where Andy dated April who was 10+ years younger and in her late teens. Probably because Andy was a 6'2 tall white high tier normie.

Last edited:
it isn't weird.

Older females want to reduce competition by as much as possible to increase their desirability. They will use the media, public shaming, and ultimately, the law, to achieve their goals.

not weird even if she is 17 or ........ :feelsEhh:

They don't want you to be happy and they don't like being mogged by 16 year olds.

They should be shamed for being washed up used up foids and we should mock them mostly for that, telling them they're ageist will also help play into their SJW-tendencies and young women should be indoctrinated with old man/young foid propaganda, maybe we can even censor these washed up foids and give fake upvotes to anyone mocking them and push it to the frontpage. Sounds familiar anyone?

If they're men it's becuase they're jealous that they don't get to fuck the prime pussy.
If they're foids it's because they're jealous that the prime pussy is getting the dick and not their torn apart hole.

I dont know why people think its wierd, it seems completely ok to me

18 ain't prime. By that time every foid has had threesomes and gangbang. Try 14

She's tighter at 18 than 25. Society wants men to experience no pleasure.

Its only a problem if non chad does it

Everytime i see soyciety being against a situation like this they call the man a sexual predator or some shit. Why is it so bad that a man wants to chase young prime adult foids? Tbh there is a lot of used up/ atrocious looking females in their mid to high 20s so i dont blame these men for doing so.
It’s not weird at all, women just shame men for it because they get old and aren’t as desirable / fuckable as they used to be so they try to force men to date older women via shaming tactics.
usually post wall foids who shame this, i remember a bunch of roasties getting mad because leanardo decaprio only dates young models
Based and well put
Older females want to reduce competition by as much as possible to increase their desirability. They will use the media, public shaming, and ultimately, the law, to achieve their goals.
Y’all are on point today
thomas edison was 25 and dated a 15 year old and one year later they got married and had 3 kids. it was perfectly normal at that time.

"modern" society is cucked beyond belief now.
Seems so looking at history, yeah

Last edited:
It isn't weird whatsoever.

Only in America would it be considered weird because Americans have skewed image of sexual maturity.

Because roasties lose out, younger foidlings pose a challenge to a roastie's SMV so a Roastie must do everything she can to keep JBs out of the Dating Market to maintain her power and legion of orbiters.

If it becomes socially acceptable to fuck 18 year old JBs. Then Post wall landwhales like r/FoidDatingStrategy won't be able to run "just have a hole" game and will be forced to settle for their looksmatch instead of chasing Chad and making Men jump through their ridiculous hoops

Prime age is 14-19 that’s when they are most fertile with ripe plumpt puss. The younger the better and I shall post this again:
6F518C4D E344 4682 B08B 38A94BD864C7

Fuck moralfags

Its not weird. 18 year old chads fuck older women.

Middle school girls date guys in high school and college and hs girls date college guys/post-college. Even pre-Tinder, girls in my school were talking about their tall hs/college bfs.

Also the same roasties landwhales and soys who complain about that have no problem with their favorite soy shows Park and Rec where Andy dated April who was 10+ years younger and in her late teens. Probably because Andy was a 6'2 tall white high tier normie.

Because society is anti male, female insicureties destroy my life and other mens life,and male insicureties are used by women and made mens life even worse an in infinite circle

They will still fail.

Based men who earn too much will never settle on their agematched foid. All they'll have left with these shitty laws and shaming are pizza delivery boys and bartending neckbeards.

I wouldn't know

Because they view it as a threat to their “fun years”, when they should be messing around with fuckboy Chads

Foids be like “I’m ready to settle down now”.......

56800816 BA22 4BB6 BA8F 3FA45147D8D7

We live in a society

It’s not weird but post prime girls get salty at any mention of men liking young girls. Probably their thinking is that if Maybe they call men pedos enough, then 30 year old chads will start to want to fuck 30 year old roasties

((they)) have made it weird

Whats weird is that you are arbitrarily saying 18, so even while trying to "think outside the box" you are actually still inside the box. No man is just targeting 18 year olds like he's attracted to the number 18, he's targeting young attractive women, it just so happens that 18 is as low as you can go in most countries, if the age of consent lowered, most men would aim lower too

>prime
>18
Exactly

18 ain't prime. By that time every foid has had threesomes and gangbang. Try 14
Yep

Prime age is 14-19 that’s when they are most fertile with ripe plumpt puss. The younger the better and I shall post this again:
View attachment 393188
Fuck moralfags

Last edited:
who cares what normies 'think'? if the kikes blasted pedo propaganda lolis would stand in line for 30 year old chads(which they still do I guess) and normies would cheer on like the good cuckolds they are. wish I could creampie a girl on her fourteenth birthday :feelscomfy: