Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is it weird if say 25 year old man wants to fuck an 18 year old?

thomas edison was 25 and dated a 15 year old and one year later they got married and had 3 kids. it was perfectly normal at that time.

"modern" society is cucked beyond belief now.

I don't think that is wierd.

>prime
>18
Lower it about 5 years and I get what you are saying
Prime age is 14-19 that’s when they are most fertile with ripe plumpt puss. The younger the better and I shall post this again:
View attachment 393188
Fuck moralfags
natalie portman hair GIF
Very based and very red pilled posts.

I think this is mostly women shaming men into complying. Women in any society have the power of gossip and slander on their side. The only problem is hundreds of years ago, men had more hard power over women and could impact their lives and their slander was controlled this way. Now, the women have more power and men can't do anything to fight back, so women control the sexual market by shaming men from entering relationships with younger females. Even moms, if some 25 year old foreign prince came and wanted to marry her 18 year old daughter, she would be happy and encourage her to do it. If some random 25 year old burger flipper came and wanted to marry her daughter, she would call the police. It's about controlling what people do, as it always has been.

Agecucking is the result of the proliferation of feminism/liberalism and the decline of male authority in a society.

If I were in charge, the AOC would be whatever the girls father and/or adult male relatives say.