Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is Jordan Barrett in LTR with an average femoid?

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
He had lots of pretty femoids in the past, but settling for an average femoid from Instagram is...weird. Were his past slays just fake news? If i had femoids like this :

33B34C4700000578-0-image-a-31_1462075763514.jpg

3831D0E600000578-3783829-image-a-1_1473581261936.jpg

I wouldn’t want to LTR this :

420BDCD500000578-4667110-image-a-3_1499249102990.jpg

Idk, something doesn’t add up. Either he isn’t shallow or superficial at all (like most normal males and not Chads, since most Chads go for their looksmatch), or his past slaycounts are just fake news and this is the best he can LTR (as he looks weird and doesn’t have any appeal to any femoid and he’s just a false slayer).

Someone make him an account on here.

She's not average lol, she's like a 6/10.

Barrett isn't that attractive himself, that's why.

Framecel222 said:
She's not average lol, she's like a 6/10.
She is average and chubby. Look up “Alana O’Herlihy” or go to her IG @lilmami_lani

Jordan Barrett looks like a fucking alien. No idea why he's thought attractive.

Just lol if you don't think he is cheating on her every chance he gets.

MuttAbortion said:
That’s what I was thinking. He used to look good when he was younger but once he started going on Botox (it was rumored that he does), he looks straight up gross and plastic-like.

15AF9D0.gif

Cope levels in this thread are off the scales.

MuttAbortion said:

Cope.
he looks incredible in motion

CopingGymcel said:
Just lol if you don't think he is cheating on her every chance he gets.
He isn’t. I think the reason why he’s in LTR with her is because he isn’t as much of a slayer as PSL makes him out to be.

7339er said:
15AF9D0.gif

Cope levels in this thread are off the scales.

Right bitch is fine lol. Don't act like you wouldn't eat dirt and worms out of her asshole.

Sub8Hate said:
Right bitch is fine lol. Don't act like you wouldn't eat dirt and worms out of her asshole.

Octopusgun2 said:
He isn’t. I think the reason why he’s in LTR with her is because he isn’t as much of a slayer as PSL makes him out to be.

I honestly doubt he has problems with women. I am not saying he is the most desired MM out there by females, but he could easily fuck a new chick every day if he wanted.

An incel saying he wouldn't LTR that, what the fuck.

Sub8Hate said:

^THIS^

Sub8Hate said:
An incel saying he wouldn't LTR that, what the fuck.
Where did I say that I wouldn’t LTR that? Of course I would, she’s roughly 3 points above me and It would be the best day of my life is she ever bats an eyelash at me.

Because she isn't "average"

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I honestly doubt he has problems with women. I am not saying he is the most desired MM out there by females, but he could easily fuck a new chick every day if he wanted.
Idk tbh...He looks weird compared to his prime. He looked like a JB slayer in his “prime” but since he started injecting Botox, his face is gone AF. He looked the best pre-Botox injections.

Because he wants to he could fuck any and i mean any female he wants to he got looks is rich and has status you people act like he doesnt have money or status only looks

Octopusgun2 said:
She is average and chubby. Look up “Alana O’Herlihy” or go to her IG @lilmami_lani

I stick by my rating.

She's still terrible considering he's a supermodel.

Framecel222 said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I stick by my rating.
She's still terrible considering he's a supermodel.
She’s average srs. You’re just horny ATM. I would be happy to LTR her for the rest of my life but I think she’s bang on 5/10.

7339er said:

It's such a huge cope to smack talk an attractive foid. How does that work? You're still ugly and she still has high smv.
You could never land her, but you're the one talking shit? Come on.

Sub8Hate said:
7339er said:
It's such a huge cope to smack talk an attractive foid. How does that work? You're still ugly and she still has high smv.
You could never land her, but you're the one talking shit? Come on.
Lol i’m just saying that Jordan Barrett can score a femoid 100 times better than her in terms of looks.

Octopusgun2 said:
Where did I say that I wouldn’t LTR that? Of course I would, she’s roughly 3 points above me and It would be the best day of my life is she ever bats an eyelash at me.

I misread it, my bad. You said if you were him you wouldn't LTR it. Understandable. 

How you doing today? Internet bullshit blowing over?

Octopusgun2 said:
Lol i’m just saying that Jordan Barrett can score a femoid 100 times better than her in terms of looks.

Yeah I realize that now, LOL. Almost called you the ultimate volcel KEK. 

All of the statements I made were in general, not specifically about you; all incels should be open to LTR with this foid.

Sub8Hate said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I misread it, my bad. You said if you were him you wouldn't LTR it. Understandable.
How you doing today? Internet bullshit blowing over?

Octopusgun2 said:
Yeah I realize that now, LOL. Almost called you the ultimate volcel KEK.
All of the statements I made were in general, not specifically about you; all incels should be open to LTR with this foid.

Lol it’s okay, things are fine thanks.

She isn't unattractive. She's slightly above average.

Another overrated 6/10 male. They are looksmatched. JFL this forum is a joke.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I never said Jordan is attractive. He looks like plastic.

not_here_4_points said:
Jordan Barrett looks like a fucking alien. No idea why he's thought attractive.

Octopusgun2 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
I never said Jordan is attractive. He looks like plastic.
My bad buddy, there is some hope for this forum after all.