Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is latino a rqce

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
EA3E3C5C E3D8 49A0 81B0 5F2B7F999285

Latino is not even a race bruh moment

Tfw no uralic race :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

learn to read

Aren't latinos basically a mixture of blacks, ethnics and whites?

Tfw you click on other / not sure.

What's a rqce

Aren't latinos basically a mixture of blacks, ethnics and whites?
Blacks native Americans and whites but sometimes even That is bland because my ancestry which comes from dr is really weird tbh
"Not sure"
:feelskek:
Tbh I’m not sure myself. Blacks say “lol ur not black nigga” to me & then whites will say “stfu nigger” I wish I was just like one thinh
Thing ^
Wtff when u get a 2nd one?

yeah, latino seems like a really broad term. latin america is a huge area with a messy history so there's bound to be different admixtures and whatnot around there.

Latinos are just lightskinned mexicans lmao

Latinos are just lightskinned mexicans lmao

but even Mexican isn’t a race I hate when ppl saythatlike yealet’s just ignore the other 10+ countries inthe Americas

but even Mexican isn’t a race I hate when ppl saythatlike yealet’s just ignore the other 10+ countries inthe Americas

Yes man, mexicans are just a result of latin race mixing.

I'm honestly surprised that most mexicans don't even acknowledge that.

Aren't Latinos people with both Southern-European and Native Central/South-American admixture? That's how I'd define it.
I know there are people in Latin-America who are full-blood European but they could just pick the white option in this case.

Aren't Latinos people with both Southern-European and Native Central/South-American admixture? That's how I'd define it.
I know there are people in Latin-America who are full-blood European but they could just pick the white option in this case.
N then theyre blacks and Asians even. Take a trip to miami and you will see how diverse Latinos are it’s crazy. I saw straight up currys, Orientals, blacks, whites, and then the mixed ones all claiming that they were cuban and shit. Nuts

Latino is not a real ethnicity tbh

N then theyre blacks and Asians even. Take a trip to miami and you will see how diverse Latinos are it’s crazy. I saw straight up currys, Orientals, blacks, whites, and then the mixed ones all claiming that they were cuban and shit. Nuts
Are you actually Jewish? Sorry but I don't reply to Jewish people so I'll stop replying to you now, no offense.

TFW no slav option and you have to larp as white

Latino's are a mixture of niggers, whites and native americans. They have a shit ton of genes but still ugly af.

Damnit q why do u have to be so close to a on the keyboard

It's an usacel geographylet concept

You're overthinking this.