Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why is murder commonly depicted in TV and video games but not rape?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT ENDORSING ANY FORM OF RAPE OR MURDER WHEN MAKING THIS POST. JUST POINTING OUT HYPOCRISY.

In most movies someone always gets murdered. Even in anime you end up seeing certain characters murdered in cold blood. The objective of video games is to kill people. Because of this wouldn’t it make sense to also add options to rape in movies and video games? Like maybe add a cutscene in a video game where a female character gets raped by the antagonist. How come it isn’t something that is depicted as often as someone getting murdered? They are both illegal and just as bad but only one of them is accepted and the other is completely taboo. Why is this the case? This is pretty hypocritical since they are both crimes and murder is even worse.

Once again I am not endorsing any sort of crime or violence.

Always thought about this.

Because normies feel that an unworthy man getting sexual gratification is much worse than murder. That's why there's a sex offender registry and not a murderer registry. Murderers get on average only 16 years in prison before they get released but no one cares to keep track of them because they've only killed someone (probably a man) rather than raped a woman.
Even rape of males (in prison for example) is seen as a joke because males just don't matter.

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT ENDORSING ANY FORM OF RAPE OR MURDER WHEN MAKING THIS POST. JUST POINTING OUT HYPOCRISY.

In most movies someone always gets murdered. Even in anime you end up seeing certain characters murdered in cold blood. The objective of video games is to kill people. Because of this wouldn’t it make sense to also add options to rape in movies and video games? Like maybe add a cutscene in a video game where a female character gets raped by the antagonist. How come it isn’t something that is depicted as often as someone getting murdered? They are both illegal and just as bad but only one of them is accepted and the other is completely taboo. Why is this the case? This is pretty hypocritical since they are both crimes and murder is even worse.

Because western society is built on puritan morals, with sex stopping being taboo only in last few decades. Rape isnt really a topic that is talked about.

The people who are usually murdered are male and men are disposable. Most rape victims are women and women are worshiped by everyone. That's why. tbh I dislike rape more than murder in media too, i get physically uncomfortable when I see sexual assault depicted

sexual stuff in general is censored more tbh. You can get away with violent imagery more than sexual imagery (at least in the US).

Also in this case its happening to a woman so people get more butthurt about it, its just typical gynocentrism in action.

Last edited:
Rape is depicted in TV sometimes.

Well in those games you don't kill for the sake of killing someone. You don't get to play as a serial killer who likes torturing his victims for example. Therefore I can understand why we don't have games where you rape someone as a game mechanic or where the main character rapes someone. But the fact that we don't have games where rape just happens in the general flow of events really shows how murder is generally normalized and rape is tabooed in our cuck mentality.

Last edited:
I can torture people in games but I can't rape... It seems insulting females is even worse than murder. It's why we are so reviled. When Minassian murdered a bunch of people, they came after us and not 4Chan. Why? 4Chan allows females to post.
Always thought about this.
Same.

Murderers get on average only 16 years in prison before they get released
Dedsrs? Are you sure this statistic isn't counting shit like manslaughter or something? If not, Im just really surprised since most of the murder cases I've read about over the years tend to have life in prison with no possibility of parole.

What everyone said already, but also murder is more dramatic in a narrative sense as it causes the end of a character rather than just defilement.

The people who are usually murdered are male and men are disposable. Most rape victims are women and women are worshiped by everyone. That's why. tbh I dislike rape more than murder in media too, i get physically uncomfortable when I see sexual assault depicted
Foids also get murdered at times as well. But I have never seen anyone get raped

Because normies feel that an unworthy man getting sexual gratification is much worse than murder. That's why there's a sex offender registry and not a murderer registry. Murderers get on average only 16 years in prison before they get released but no one cares to keep track of them because they've only killed someone (probably a man) rather than raped a woman.
Even rape of males (in prison for example) is seen as a joke because males just don't matter.
That’s pretty hypocritical of society. Rapists get years upon years behind bars and are in a sex offender registry but murderers are let out and can continue living their lives like normal
Well in those games you don't kill for the sake of killing someone. You don't get to play as a serial killer who likes torturing his victims for example. Therefore I can understand why we don't have games where you rape someone as a game mechanic or where the main character rapes someone. But the fact that we don't have games where rape just happens in the general flow of events really shows how murder is generally normalized and rape is tabooed in our cuck mentality.
I agree it should still be able to happen in cutscenes as part of a story. Most campaigns depict some sort of war so it doesn’t necessarily have to be a game feature

Last edited:

I remember in game of thrones they showed a rape scene and the soys and foids were outraged because it was too much, but they didn't give a shit about torture and a guy getting his dick cut off.

I remember in game of thrones they showed a rape scene and the soys and foids were outraged because it was too much, but they didn't give a shit about torture and a guy getting his dick cut off.
JFL. The guy getting tortured is much worse. Society is a bunch of foid worshipping cucks

They even have more male prison rape movies and make jokes about it. When a foid gets raped in a movie they always make sure the bad guy pays for it.

When a foid gets raped in a movie they always make sure the bad guy pays for it.
I noticed this too. Rapist never gets away with it, he dies in most painful or fulfilling way.

Murder also is considered a more serious crime and carry punishment up to death in many places, rape is much more common crime and rarely have death punishment.
But in the media and entertainment field, murder compare to rape depiction ratio is like 100/1,,
the total opposite of real events, meaning there must be some perverse enjoyment in the killing of men.

There was one scene in GOT where one of the lead foids got raped, the outrage was so intense that many sjws/cucks made that season the worst one(until season 8 came out)

I always find this interesting because in some media, like books, rape is depicted a lot and regularly used as a narrative tool. It's still almost always rape of females but it's rare for anyone to really care or make a fuss about it.

But as soon as you put that shit on screen all hell breaks loose. Game of thrones is a perfect example. No one cared about all the raping, sexual assault, and sexual content in the books but as soon as it was on screen it was controversial as fuck. No one cared about the men constantly having their heads chopped off, being burned to death with liquid gold, or forced castration though.

Supreme IQ.

didn't Goblin slayer have rape in the first episode.

Murder also is considered a more serious crime and carry punishment up to death in many places, rape is much more common crime and rarely have death punishment.
But in the media and entertainment field, murder compare to rape depiction ratio is like 100/1,,
the total opposite of real events, meaning there must be some perverse enjoyment in the killing of men.
Society enjoys when men get killed for some reason. And then they go total apeshit when a foid only gets raped. Clown world

I always find this interesting because in some media, like books, rape is depicted a lot and regularly used as a narrative tool. It's still almost always rape of females but it's rare for anyone to really care or make a fuss about it.

But as soon as you put that shit on screen all hell breaks loose. Game of thrones is a perfect example. No one cared about all the raping, sexual assault, and sexual content in the books but as soon as it was on screen it was controversial as fuck. No one cared about the men constantly having their heads chopped off, being burned to death with liquid gold, or forced castration though.
cold realisation that pussy lives matter more than men

Because gynocracy.

It just shows the hypocrisy of this corrupt society. They celebrate when a guy they don’t like gets brutally tortured to death but then there is massive backlash when it happens to foids
didn't Goblin slayer have rape in the first episode.
Which show?

Rape is depicted in TV sometimes.
It was in Game of thrones but there was a missed opportunity IMHO.

Sansei for instance is "raped" by her husband. I think it would have made much more sense if she had been raped by the Hound. We knew he desired her, and he even expressed regrets not to have done it before leaving King's landing : "I should have fucked her bloody".

View: https://youtu.be/lCGvztOR5oI

It would have definitely marked him as the "bad guy" he was supposed to be and his relationship with Arya would have been all the more interesting.

Last edited:

I dunno, but I find rape more impactful than murder. But like actual, forced rape.

I dunno, but I find rape more impactful than murder. But like actual, forced rape.
So it would make sense to add that to stories for some extra layers to the plot

Because people complain about it, there would sometimes be episodes in an anime where a girl would be sexually assaulted and the reviews would have so many soys complaining about that particular episode.

Not in video games but there are a lot of rape scenes in movies.

It's because murd3r is degenerative
And rape is regenerative.

This