Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Why is My Hero Academy so popular anyway?

• Thread starter Frankenstein's M.
  • Start date
Frankenstein's M.

Frankenstein's M.

Captain
★★★★
The anime is cliché as fuck and most of the characters aren't even that interesting, plot and design is that of a basic superhero comic in the West and the outcome of most battles are predictable as f. Yet masterpieces like Berserk and HxH are left to rot. Are people just brain-dead so they enjoy brain-dead entertainment

idk first season was good but im still watching the ongoing and its dogshit

its so bluepilled too, it has this incel manlet (Mineta i think) character for comedy relief and they have chadlite deku achieving everything through 'hard work". i fucking hate it

I don't know. I watched a few episodes of it and thought it was shit. It feels like it was made for 8 year olds or something. No based animes like Hellsing are coming out nowadays.

I don't know. I watched a few episodes of it and thought it was shit. It feels like it was made for 8 year olds or something. No based animes like Hellsing are coming out nowadays.

yeah exactly I really don't understand how peoples can love this, it's really not the type of anime I can love and I have try to watch somes episodes but meh

it just remember me the cringes cartoons like spiderman and avangers

yeah exactly I really don't understand how peoples can love this
They love it because they're simpletons. It appeals to their childish minds. They have little peabrains.

They love it because they're simpletons. It appeals to their childish minds. They have little peabrains.

it's stupid because this anime have the same hype who got naruto at the start or others populars shonen, I don't hate shonen genre but this one is really cringe and have no reason to get this level of attention

i dont mind mha but i prefer yu yu hakusho, hxh, berserk, akira, etc.

basically the anime that you mentioned is my favourite.

Normalfags enjoy eating trash entertainment

Because it's shonen. I plan on finishing it mostly because I've gotten this far and I don't like dropping anime, but yeah, it's so cliché it's disgusting.

Shonen is the only genre that can have an absolute dogshit show and still have it do well.

i dont mind mha but i prefer yu yu hakusho, hxh, berserk, akira, etc.

basically the anime that you mentioned is my favourite.
Because they're legit good shit

Because it's shonen. I plan on finishing it mostly because I've gotten this far and I don't like dropping anime, but yeah, it's so cliché it's disgusting.

Shonen is the only genre that can have an absolute dogshit show and still have it do well.
Think it gets slightly better in season 4, only reason I'd consider watching it tbh overhaul should bring some substance to it

jojo jojo
Oh shit, I remember watched the majority of Jojo up to part 4. Got a bit too boring but still trying to watch the episodes where I paused off.

because Deku is a mentalcel and many of us can relate to him and being a shit nobody and getting stomped on. he kinda lost us now with all the shit that is happening to him and now he is becoming a winner/Chad but we didn't expect any of that going into the show so it's not our fault for continuing to watch something

Plus, Mineta is literally us

Its better than Black Clover at least

Yes MC is a weak naive wimp and beta

Never liked that anime, it's shit

I have 50+ anime to watch, it's on my list.

because Deku is a mentalcel and many of us can relate to him and being a shit nobody and getting stomped on. he kinda lost us now with all the shit that is happening to him and now he is becoming a winner/Chad but we didn't expect any of that going into the show so it's not our fault for continuing to watch something

Plus, Mineta is literally us
Mineta pisses me off

I watched like 200 anime shows already dont know what else to watch

Say what you want, but MHA really isn't that bad. Good animation, action , no fillers, It just does everything right. I think that it's slightly overrated though, but there's really nothing that deserves a lot of hate.

Both superheroes and anime are popular with normies now, so no wonder that something that combines those two things exploded in popularity.
Also its a fun shounen anyway, I don't mind reading the manga at work to kill some time.

Its normie tier.

The formula isn't that bad, sure as hell is rehashed though, it already was old 10 years ago.

Idk never watched it but I do hate modern dumbed down shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back