Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is poutine so bad?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
The only places I've gotten it and it was actually good were Harvey's and Burger King. The rest are always pure garbage! Every actual "poutine" place I go to I've ended up throwing out the remainder of it, because it just tastes like I am eating cardboard.

Never ate that

Got it all the time in the concession after my hockey games ngl. Good times

cause those other places probably used old/stale fries when you got them. Poutine is no good unless the fries are fresh, crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside.

What's that
Canadian’s bastardization of the French fry by covering it in all sorts of unhealthy and unpleasant slop when all fries actually require to taste good are salt and ketchup.

This one fish and chips by my place has some nice fucking poutine:feelsohh::feelsokman:
Might get that tomorrow, thanks for reminding me poutine existed

Doesnt sound bad, I think Ive eaten something similar befor
its ok, its not the main part of the dish, you have it as a condiment to add stronger flavour to the main dish

You smokin rocks son! Have you ever been to Smoke's or Quebec?

The ones are McDonalds are pretty good tbh. I guess they load it with more grease and salt

because you're getting it from fast food chains. I't quite good if you get it from a legit kiosk

No joke? sorry bro
Sad platinum

Canadian’s bastardization of the French fry by covering it in all sorts of unhealthy and unpleasant slop when all fries actually require to taste good are salt and ketchup.
Yup sounds about American