Why is rape frowned upon?

B

BoozeBumAddict

Banned
-
It can be a magical experience for both parties.

I know that a woman can get traumatized when an ugly man rapes her, if I were female I wouldn't want anyone but Chad's penis inside me. But women are thinking about this wrong, good rape isn't only when hot guys do it. If women just relax and let it happen smoothly the rapist will leave satisfied and she will leave knowing she helped prevent more suicides and mass shooting in society. The feeling of having contributed to better society is just as satisfying as Chad's cock, don't you agree?

mikepence

mikepence

Major
-
The mental trauma of being fucked by an ugly male is worse in their eyes then being killed in a mass shooting.

Seriously, it's because beta males continue to enforce laws against rapists. People only cared because at first because it undermined monogamy, but then beta faggots fell for female morality and decided to become eunuchs.

eternallymogged

eternallymogged

Recruit
-
Because nobody likes someone messing with their property

B

BoozeBumAddict

Banned
-
The mental trauma of being fucked by an ugly male is worse in their eyes then being killed in a mass shooting.

Seriously, it's because beta males continue to enforce laws against rapists. People only cared because at first because it undermined monogamy, but then beta faggots fell for female morality and decided to become eunuchs.
Soon.

A

Alg

Recruit
-
It's because the feeling of power and control is lost. We all want to feel as if we have control of our lives and in that moment ones own power to choose is taken away with feelings of fear, anger and vulnerabilty, guilt numbing the body. Physical damage nay also occur from such rough and unwanted procedures.

newcel997

newcel997

Veteran
-
rape is frowned upon bc this socirty worships femoids

B

BoozeBumAddict

Banned
-
It's because the feeling of power and control is lost. We all want to feel as if we have control of our lives and in that moment ones own power to choose is taken away with feelings of fear, anger and vulnerabilty, guilt numbing the body. Physical damage nay also occur from such rough and unwanted procedures.
Wtf?

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
-
Why does IT make blatantly dumb posts here?
It's obvious to anyone with eyes which posts are caricuatures of incels and which are actually incels.

This OP is a caricature.

UnfortunatelyINCEL98

UnfortunatelyINCEL98

Гоша Рубчинский
-

W

warmestblack

Officer
-
It's obvious to anyone with eyes which posts are caricuatures of incels and which are actually incels.

This OP is a caricature.
Sometimes I wonder if it isn't just incels trying to bait IT.

wandercamp

wandercamp

Captain
-

I know that a woman can get traumatized when an ugly man rapes her, if I were female I wouldn't want anyone but Chad's penis inside me. But women are thinking about this wrong, good rape isn't only when hot guys do it. If women just relax and let it happen smoothly the rapist will leave satisfied and she will leave knowing she helped prevent more suicides and mass shooting in society. The feeling of having contributed to better society is just as satisfying as Chad's cock, don't you agree?
All sex is rape, since any request for consent instantly dried up the pussy. LMR exists so men have to take a risk on their own attractiveness to get laid. This simultaneously staves off incels and forces Chads to be even more aggressive. Whether a woman goes to the police or not depends on your attrativeness.

The reason "rape" is illegal is because its good for Chad and women have easy control over what laws betas support.

B

BoozeBumAddict

Banned
-

This OP is a caricature.
IT don't even read this forum anymore.

B

BoozeBumAddict

Banned
-
All sex is rape, since any request for consent instantly dried up the pussy. LMR exists so men have to take a risk on their own attractiveness to get laid. This simultaneously staves off incels and forces Chads to be even more aggressive. Whether a woman goes to the police or not depends on your attrativeness.

The reason "rape" is illegal is because its good for Chad and women have easy control over what laws betas support.
My new signature.

S

Sin

Recruit
-
Femoids are frigid because they all want "power and control" but they have to be submissive to properly orgasm.

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
-
Rape will always be prevalent in times of war

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
rape should be halal tbh

I

inceliphate

Recruit
-
I want femoids to hate rape. My fantasy is to rape a Stacy face to face and cherish the terror in her eyes right at the moment I impregnate her. She will know she has mixed with the dna of a subhuman and feel powerless

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
why is murder frowned upon? society created these set of laws to keep everyone in check.

retarded_dumbshit

retarded_dumbshit

hi
-
how would you feel about being raped?

:feelstastyman:

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-
Because women dont want sub8 guys having sex with them. Sub8 guy getting pussy = bad

So they just say its rape. Meanwhile Chad fucks a passed out woman and its consensual.

ToxicAlcoholSyndrome

ToxicAlcoholSyndrome

Involuntary Alcoholic Degenerate Anti-Feminist
-
I don't even know what rape is since this whole #MeToo faggotry that's destroyed great mens' lives. Apparently women can just "regret" after 20-40 years and nobody calls them out on their bullshit. So, do I care about rape? Nope.

Kointo

Kointo

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-

This OP is a caricature.
I'm sorry, but others aren't as whiteknightedly as you.

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
-
I'm sorry, but others aren't as whiteknightedly as you.
I'm not a white knight, i'm just not some stupid edgy teenager that would say shit like "C'mon guys, rape is fun for EVERYBODY!". Don't go around shitting on degeneracy but then spout nonsense like that, it's clear you're just saying whatever is most edgy, which sounds awfully a lot like what an IT caricature of an incel would do versus what an incel would actually do.

TG-25

TG-25

Officer
-

Because ugly males don’t deserve sex or pleasure and rape gives them both

Kointo

Kointo

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
I'm not a white knight, i'm just not some stupid edgy teenager that would say shit like "C'mon guys, rape is fun for EVERYBODY!". Don't go around shitting on degeneracy but then spout nonsense like that, it's clear you're just saying whatever is most edgy, which sounds awfully a lot like what an IT caricature of an incel would do versus what an incel would actually do.
It would be fun for me, and that's all I care about. I don't care about the well being of some femoid.