Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is rape frowned upon?

B

BoozeBumAddict

Banned
-
It can be a magical experience for both parties.

I know that a woman can get traumatized when an ugly man rapes her, if I were female I wouldn't want anyone but Chad's penis inside me. But women are thinking about this wrong, good rape isn't only when hot guys do it. If women just relax and let it happen smoothly the rapist will leave satisfied and she will leave knowing she helped prevent more suicides and mass shooting in society. The feeling of having contributed to better society is just as satisfying as Chad's cock, don't you agree?

The mental trauma of being fucked by an ugly male is worse in their eyes then being killed in a mass shooting.

Seriously, it's because beta males continue to enforce laws against rapists. People only cared because at first because it undermined monogamy, but then beta faggots fell for female morality and decided to become eunuchs.

Because nobody likes someone messing with their property

The mental trauma of being fucked by an ugly male is worse in their eyes then being killed in a mass shooting.

Seriously, it's because beta males continue to enforce laws against rapists. People only cared because at first because it undermined monogamy, but then beta faggots fell for female morality and decided to become eunuchs.
Soon.
046ce47b-a0f3-4422-a64d-304d8efc2b7e.jpg

It's because the feeling of power and control is lost. We all want to feel as if we have control of our lives and in that moment ones own power to choose is taken away with feelings of fear, anger and vulnerabilty, guilt numbing the body. Physical damage nay also occur from such rough and unwanted procedures.

rape is frowned upon bc this socirty worships femoids

It's because the feeling of power and control is lost. We all want to feel as if we have control of our lives and in that moment ones own power to choose is taken away with feelings of fear, anger and vulnerabilty, guilt numbing the body. Physical damage nay also occur from such rough and unwanted procedures.
Wtf?

Why does IT make blatantly dumb posts here?
It's obvious to anyone with eyes which posts are caricuatures of incels and which are actually incels.

This OP is a caricature.

It's obvious to anyone with eyes which posts are caricuatures of incels and which are actually incels.

This OP is a caricature.
Sometimes I wonder if it isn't just incels trying to bait IT.

I know that a woman can get traumatized when an ugly man rapes her, if I were female I wouldn't want anyone but Chad's penis inside me. But women are thinking about this wrong, good rape isn't only when hot guys do it. If women just relax and let it happen smoothly the rapist will leave satisfied and she will leave knowing she helped prevent more suicides and mass shooting in society. The feeling of having contributed to better society is just as satisfying as Chad's cock, don't you agree?
All sex is rape, since any request for consent instantly dried up the pussy. LMR exists so men have to take a risk on their own attractiveness to get laid. This simultaneously staves off incels and forces Chads to be even more aggressive. Whether a woman goes to the police or not depends on your attrativeness.

The reason "rape" is illegal is because its good for Chad and women have easy control over what laws betas support.

This OP is a caricature.
IT don't even read this forum anymore.

All sex is rape, since any request for consent instantly dried up the pussy. LMR exists so men have to take a risk on their own attractiveness to get laid. This simultaneously staves off incels and forces Chads to be even more aggressive. Whether a woman goes to the police or not depends on your attrativeness.

The reason "rape" is illegal is because its good for Chad and women have easy control over what laws betas support.
My new signature.

Femoids are frigid because they all want "power and control" but they have to be submissive to properly orgasm.

Rape will always be prevalent in times of war

I want femoids to hate rape. My fantasy is to rape a Stacy face to face and cherish the terror in her eyes right at the moment I impregnate her. She will know she has mixed with the dna of a subhuman and feel powerless

why is murder frowned upon? society created these set of laws to keep everyone in check.

how would you feel about being raped?

:feelstastyman:

Because women dont want sub8 guys having sex with them. Sub8 guy getting pussy = bad

So they just say its rape. Meanwhile Chad fucks a passed out woman and its consensual.

I don't even know what rape is since this whole #MeToo faggotry that's destroyed great mens' lives. Apparently women can just "regret" after 20-40 years and nobody calls them out on their bullshit. So, do I care about rape? Nope.

This OP is a caricature.
I'm sorry, but others aren't as whiteknightedly as you.

I'm sorry, but others aren't as whiteknightedly as you.
I'm not a white knight, i'm just not some stupid edgy teenager that would say shit like "C'mon guys, rape is fun for EVERYBODY!". Don't go around shitting on degeneracy but then spout nonsense like that, it's clear you're just saying whatever is most edgy, which sounds awfully a lot like what an IT caricature of an incel would do versus what an incel would actually do.

Because ugly males don’t deserve sex or pleasure and rape gives them both

I'm not a white knight, i'm just not some stupid edgy teenager that would say shit like "C'mon guys, rape is fun for EVERYBODY!". Don't go around shitting on degeneracy but then spout nonsense like that, it's clear you're just saying whatever is most edgy, which sounds awfully a lot like what an IT caricature of an incel would do versus what an incel would actually do.
It would be fun for me, and that's all I care about. I don't care about the well being of some femoid.