Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is rape seen as so unbelievably horrifying and terrible?I watch a lot of prison vlogs, and rape is seen as bad as child molestation there.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I watch a lot of prison videos, vlogs and such. I find it anthropologically and existentially fascinating.

Anyway, one thing these crazy degenerates always brag about is how they mutilate and brutalize child molesters. Murderers and drug dealers take pride in doing horrible shit to them.

I agree that child molesters are horrible, but you know who else is lumped in with them? Rapists. People who have raped women get treated almost as bad as child molesters.

And why is that? Even I see child molestation as a horrible, despicable thing. But why the hell is rape lumped in with that?

I don't like violence in general, but in my opinion, in a more rational world, rape would be seen as bad as attacking someone. A man being punched, a woman being raped, those things are equal in my eyes. So she got some unwanted dick in her pussy, why is that the end of the world all of a sudden? It's not like she's some virgin saint and got impregnated. A guy could have his brain bashed in and he'd have a tiny fraction of the sympathy a woman gets.

i think there's already a post on how cucked prisons are

It's virtue signalling for good goy points. Those prisoners are the criminal version of IT posters. They are bluepilled and cucked.

If rape is so bad, they should start to punish the people who rape in prison (prison rapes is a big issue), or women raping men (for example drugging a man and raping him). Because apparently rape is a thing that can only happen to women.

Rape is bad only if it's done to women. No one cares about males getting raped in prisons

Fucking a developed jb consensually is considered "child molestation" to low iq cucks. Their minds have been filled with soy and can't think properly.

in prison there’s this rule that if you’re arrested for any sex crime, you’re a child molester, regardless of the crime. Even if your sex crime is indecent exposure and had nothing to do with children, you’re considered a child molester. That’s why inmates hate rapists.

When female POWs were tortured and raped, they thought the torture was worse

Rape is bad only if it's done to women.
Yup, if an adult girl fucks an underage age guy, people will see it as an innocent act. Humans are fucking weird. I don't get it.

I dont really know. People dont give a fuck when a male gets raped.

if you have kids for example and you're in prison, you can't really protect your kids from pedophiles and it's your basic instinct to protect your offspring so you torture the captured pedophiles to intimidate the free ones into not acting on their urges, and thereby possibly indirectly saving your kid on the outside from one. they want to create a deterrent with the promise of torture behind bars. the same would go for regular rapists, a lot of inmates have gfs, wives, mothers etc. outside. i believe there's 2 types of inmates who torture sex offenders behind bars though: the white knights and the opportunists. the white knights are the ones who think it's their duty to protect foids, specific foids or just foids as a whole, either way they're just plain white knights. the opportunists would be the ones who just use the opportunity to take out their anger or just get sadistic pleasure form inflicting pain on another person, and they do it because they know nobody will step to the sex offenders side, not even the guards in some cases. the low-status that sex offenders have in prison makes them easy, low-risk targets.

It’s wrong but so is stealing $5000 from a man but don’t r4pe

if you have kids for example and you're in prison, you can't really protect your kids from pedophiles and it's your basic instinct to protect your offspring so you torture the captured pedophiles to intimidate the free ones into not acting on their urges, and thereby possibly indirectly saving your kid on the outside from one. they want to create a deterrent with the promise of torture behind bars. the same would go for regular rapists, a lot of inmates have gfs, wives, mothers etc. outside. i believe there's 2 types of inmates who torture sex offenders behind bars though: the white knights and the opportunists. the white knights are the ones who think it's their duty to protect foids, specific foids or just foids as a whole, either way they're just plain white knights. the opportunists would be the ones who just use the opportunity to take out their anger or just get sadistic pleasure form inflicting pain on another person, and they do it because they know nobody will step to the sex offenders side, not even the guards in some cases. the low-status that sex offenders have in prison makes them easy, low-risk targets.
I think it has to do with this whole hypERmasculine culture of who can commit the “coolest” crime

I watch a lot of prison videos, vlogs and such. I find it anthropologically and existentially fascinating.

Anyway, one thing these crazy degenerates always brag about is how they mutilate and brutalize child molesters. Murderers and drug dealers take pride in doing horrible shit to them.

I agree that child molesters are horrible, but you know who else is lumped in with them? Rapists. People who have raped women get treated almost as bad as child molesters.

And why is that? Even I see child molestation as a horrible, despicable thing. But why the hell is rape lumped in with that?

I don't like violence in general, but in my opinion, in a more rational world, rape would be seen as bad as attacking someone. A man being punched, a woman being raped, those things are equal in my eyes. So she got some unwanted dick in her pussy, why is that the end of the world all of a sudden? It's not like she's some virgin saint and got impregnated. A guy could have his brain bashed in and he'd have a tiny fraction of the sympathy a woman gets.
>Murderers and drug dealers take pride in doing horrible shit to them.
i would too.

What do people on this forum not understand about sex crimes being perceived as a sign of weakness? They're all equally repugnant to prisoners, who have extremely tribal mindsets, because you're basically not one of the boys by default. Such crimes don't make money, aren't encouraged by gangs, and are usually done on very personal levels. Yeah, that's it...it's the personal, intimate angle of them. That can be a feminine trait, which prisoners obviously hate.

That's an ineffective strategy. If they want random whores and random jb foids to stop getting fucked then they need to slut shame them and tell them to stop looking and acting like whores, not wait for men who "violate" them to go to prison so they can beat them up. Cucks have very low t and don't know how to put blame on foids for anything.

If it wasn't for rape the human race would cease to exist

A lot of inmates are cucked enough to be white knights.

Regarding child molestation, in this cucked society, that equals fucking a fully sexually developed JB one year below the age of consent though, so condemning either “rape” or “child molestation’’ is inherently cucked.

I mean, think about it further. Just because the law contains the magical word “consent” (which is extremely fuzzy and only based on the female’s opinion) and the magical number “18”, people are brainwashed with thinking that fucking a 17 years old girl or a short/ugly male having sex with a female who regrets it (and it suddenly becomes rape) are the most horrible crimes you can do.

If the law definition of rape were changed to being based on coercion instead and the age of consent were lowered, no one would have any problem with that. It can never be repeated too many times that normies are unable to think by themselves and only follow the narrative.

If the law definition of rape were changed to being based on coercion instead and the age of consent were lowered, no one would have any problem with that. It can never be repeated too many times that normies are unable to think by themselves and only follow the narrative.
This is why I only see npc normies and cucks as soulless sheep. Even real sheep have more independent thinking than they do.

Cucktuurs

It's virtue signalling for good goy points. Those prisoners are the criminal version of IT posters. They are bluepilled and cucked.

They separate themselves from the "real scum".

"I was just murdering, robbing and dealing drugs (killing hundreds with poison) cause I gotta pay the bills nom'sayin?"

"He went against a slut's preference for chad only? KILL HIM!"

"I was just murdering, robbing and dealing drugs (killing hundreds with poison) cause I gotta pay the bills nom'sayin?"

Foid worship extends beyond ITcels and soyboys... it's a plague that infects most of the planet.

:lul: :feelsokman:

Foid worship extends beyond ITcels and soyboys... it's a plague that infects most of the planet.
That's modern culture for ya, just look up "Women are Wonderful Effect" at this rate i'd bet my house, all my money, all my possessions, my organs and my soul that most "men" nowadays would rather torture a man to death than have a foid get raped.

Last edited:
There's a few levels of badness when it comes to rape.

The first level is that an ugly man acquired sex. This is seen as universally horrible. An ugly man achieving sexual intercourse means he is passing on his inferior genes. Ugly men are "bad guys". Bad guys shouldn't win, and they definitely shouldn't get sex

The second reason is that it is improper. An ugly man is in a lower caste of society, and by reaching up and having sex via rape, he is forcefully trying to upend his role in society. The lowercase MUST be put in their place.

Third reason is that women are holy, pure creature and ugly men are devilish, immoral, disgusting and abominable. They are hurting or offending a pure maiden, which is very evil. A woman molesting a woman is only slightly bad. A woman molesting a man is not seen as bad at all.

That's modern culture for ya, just look up "Women are Wonderful Effect" at this rate i'd bet my house, all my money, all my possessions, my organs and my soul that most "men" nowadays would rather torture a man to death than have a foid get raped.
IT already said that a foid getting raped once will suffer more in her life than a man with facial disfigurement.

There's a few levels of badness when it comes to rape.

The first level is that an ugly man acquired sex. This is seen as universally horrible. An ugly man achieving sexual intercourse means he is passing on his inferior genes. Ugly men are "bad guys". Bad guys shouldn't win, and they definitely shouldn't get sex

The second reason is that it is improper. An ugly man is in a lower caste of society, and by reaching up and having sex via rape, he is forcefully trying to upend his role in society. The lowercase MUST be put in their place.

Third reason is that women are holy, pure creature and ugly men are devilish, immoral, disgusting and abominable. They are hurting or offending a pure maiden, which is very evil. A woman molesting a woman is only slightly bad. A woman molesting a man is not seen as bad at all.
This is the cucked mindset many men have that must be changed by blackpilling them.

Because women cant stand ugly men. They arent human in their eyes. They are like parasites, worms, insects. Yet they fight for "gEnDeR eQuAliTY teehEEee" lol. And just the thought of a ugly man having anything with them makes them want to scream.

Women universally fantasise about being raped. Men don't usually fantasise about being punched.

She just wants it to be Christian Grey rather than the 99% she swipes left. It's not the act of rape that's hideous to them, it's when it's an unworthy male doing it without the foid getting anything in return (i.e. sex via prostitution money, a beta bux/sugar daddy arrangement).

Last edited:
JFL low IQ degenerate prisoners. Put a penis in a vagina, that is equal to killing a child. Yet they frequently rape each other in the ass, a place which isn't biologically designed to take a penis and often causes severe damage (to the sphincter muscle, or perforated colon).

Because women are seen as having value and you don't scratch a trophy