Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is the importance of good, clear, young skin not discussed often here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Seriously, acne/acne scars and other skin flaws are a major failo. Girls like young, glowing, skin with lots of collagen, not acne ridden, old, or worn down skin. Skin makes up the majority of your face too. It's a major factor in looks.

All we talk about is jaw and eyes, which matter, but the face is covered by SKIN, that is what people see first.

An acid or burn victim will have HUGE consequences socially. Its a no brainer. Also especially if they are all over the face and don't look like cool battle scars. Skin is extremely underrated. We are taught such bs at school but not how to treat acne. Such greed.

Good question, idk we are a rare breed. Most people only have slight skin problems or it clears up in a few years.

I'm an incel 100% down to poor skin quality. *Well I was, now i'm also a baldcel :feelshaha:

Because skin isnt a strong enough halo effect. I think i have good skin (for 32) but i get zero tinder matches.

No skin for your Height or Race

acne can make a chadlite incel imo, im trying to get rid of it, maybe i'll get acne scar removed this summer

Acne scar removal is very very hard bro. You need lasers for that shit tbh

Acne scar removal is very very hard bro. You need lasers for that shit tbh
The truth is that I have cystic acne on my face and scars can be torture, but I really don't know if I have good genetics in terms of skin, because the scars regenerate too well, there are no craters left.
:waitwhat:

how much time ?

Like you get a treatment once a month but you will need many many treatments. Plus time to heal betwwen sets. Likely over a year.

Forward growth is honestly a meme ngl. Harmony is everything

@ThePlagueDoctor

Acne is only bad when it’s a male with cystic acne, scars/big dark spots or huge pimples.

Light acne is somewhat plausible until ya run into a club/bar hell even a danm party.

Because skin isnt a strong enough halo effect. I think i have good skin (for 32) but i get zero tinder matches.
You practically do get but with 45 year old roasties

High IQ.

It's because healthy skin tends to strongly correlate with a good face, jaw, frame and height; very rarely do you see a Chad with bad skin.

Acne scars are an absolute DEATH SENTENCE, but the vast majority of people who have them are already sub-8 anyways.

Last edited:
High IQ.

It's because healthy skin tends to strongly correlate with a good face, jaw, frame and height; very rarely do you see a Chad with bad skin.

Acne scars are an absolute DEATH SENTENCE, but the vast majority of people who have them are already sub-8 anyways.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

@ThePlagueDoctor
Fucking facts, even if someone with psoriasis had a god tier face, the fact that there are large regions of dead skin on their faces is enough to fuck them over

Got good skin but no jaw :feelscry:

ragefuel tbh, because my eye area and the skin under my eyes looks so bad and tired

Bodybuilder ClearSkin

this guy went from incel to high tier normie by just removing his acne

I have hardcore eczema all over my upper body, legs and face. It's a fucking pain and even once it goes away it leaves pretty bad marks all over my body. Having this coupled with my fucking clown looks makes me really question leaving the house at all. I have to spend hours every morning treating it so it won't get infected. Fuck life tbh. It's also on my hands atm so even typing this rant is a chore.

Because babyfacecels, of whom there are a few, don't like seeing the banes of their existences as a positive. Sure some of this has to do with bones more so than skin, but you can't be babyfaced, which is altogether a negative, when wrinkled and haggardy.

Doesnt matter if you have acne or not. As long as you have FACIAL BONES

Images 5

Seriously, acne/acne scars and other skin flaws are a major failo. Girls like young, glowing, skin with lots of collagen, not acne ridden, old, or worn down skin. Skin makes up the majority of your face too. It's a major factor in looks.

All we talk about is jaw and eyes, which matter, but the face is covered by SKIN, that is what people see first.
I think it's because having bad skin is rarer than having bad eyes/lower third. There are some skincels here though.

I was born with worn down skin