Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is the internet so obsessed with nice guys?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Sure they overreact to being friend zoned and whatnot but I don’t understand the internets obsession with them. They’re just a bunch of socially awkward incels who overreact to being friend zoned. Nothing that interesting about them. Never understood why everyone online is obsessed with them. Also, I doubt the reason they’re being nice is just to get laid. I think that’s a myth made up to make nice guys look worse than they actually are. If nice guys assume girls only like jerks, why would they assume being nice will help them ascend? Where’s the proof that they’re only nice to get laid, did a lot of nice guys admit that was why they get laid? I think they’re just genuinely nice but then get friend zoned and take it personally and overreact. I don’t think they necessarily are being nice to get laid. And I think they freak out over being friend zoned because they prolly take friend zones too personally because like I said many appear to be socially awkward.

and that r/niceguy subreddit is dumb. They have over a million subscribers and all they do is post screenshots of angry texts from a nice guy and these texts are probably just fake and between two friends and a set-up just for going viral. I doubt most are authentic because all the texts have the same exact conversations

I think this internet obsession with nice guys all started in 2002 with heartless bitches international and then that website went viral and then I saw a nice guy comic from February 2004 which went viral back then. Then in the 2010s, everyone is obsessed with nice guys online.

TL;DR sure nice guys are white knights who overreact to the friend zone, but they don’t have any effect on society I don’t see why internet is obsessed with them. I feel like the internet hates them because they need to find someone to hate on to feel better about themselves so they pick nice guys because nice guys are an easy target

Low value men. They literally do the thing foids tell them to do, so they get understandably frustrated when foids reject them and everyone blame the men.
jfl at society, fuck toilets

Low value men. They literally do the thing women tell them to do, so they get understandably frustrated and everyone blame the men.
They do everything for women and are usually sub5. But I still don’t get the obsession people online have with them

those dudes are semi-blackpilled they need to join up here
They seem a bit bluepilled because they think being mean will make women attracted to you

They should swallow the blackpill

They seem a bit bluepilled because they think being mean will make women attracted to you

They should swallow the blackpill
semi-bluepilled semi-redpilled, purplepilled

they need the blackpill

Scapegoating. And everyone loves to punch down.

So either way men cannot approach

Low value men are an easy and convenient target and society always needs a scapegoat. Liberal, multicultural democracies are no exception

Low value men are an easy and convenient target and society always needs a scapegoat. Liberal, multicultural democracies are no exception
I remember when in the mid 2010s, the internet had some weird obsession with fedora hats and neck beards like wtf?

Because normies are nice guys or at least that's how they see themselves. And the Internet obviously caters to normies

"nice guy" is another word for incel.

Because it's wrong to have sexual and romantic desires/needs when most women find you unattractive :soy:
Low value men. They literally do the thing foids tell them to do, so they get understandably frustrated when foids reject them and everyone blame the men.
They do everything for women and are usually sub5.
Scapegoating. And everyone loves to punch down.

Last edited:
Because normies are nice guys or at least that's how they see themselves. And the Internet obviously caters to normies
Nice guys are incels

I disregard this hype as females humor.

Their humor is just dry and cruel to me, I can't remember a time a female genuinely made me laugh.

People like to make fun of low value man

Everybody loves to mock LVM. Honestly, apart from approaching girl with indirect nice behaviour, what other else does a LMV guy has to get girl? Nothing. If a LMV guy approaches directly, he'd be rejected straightly or called creepy. The indirect method of using niceness is the only thing he has and is taught to us. Interestingly, shitting on nice guy proves the blackpill that nice personality means jack shit and only looks matter otherwise why do people and holes not shit on good looking jerks in the same as they do on nice guys?

Last edited:
I disregard this hype as females humor.

Their humor is just dry and cruel to me, I can't remember a time a female genuinely made me laugh.
I think society just likes to be white knights

Sure they overreact to being friend zoned and whatnot but I don’t understand the internets obsession with them. They’re just a bunch of socially awkward incels who overreact to being friend zoned. Nothing that interesting about them. Never understood why everyone online is obsessed with them. Also, I doubt the reason they’re being nice is just to get laid. I think that’s a myth made up to make nice guys look worse than they actually are. If nice guys assume girls only like jerks, why would they assume being nice will help them ascend? Where’s the proof that they’re only nice to get laid, did a lot of nice guys admit that was why they get laid? I think they’re just genuinely nice but then get friend zoned and take it personally and overreact. I don’t think they necessarily are being nice to get laid. And I think they freak out over being friend zoned because they prolly take friend zones too personally because like I said many appear to be socially awkward.

and that r/niceguy subreddit is dumb. They have over a million subscribers and all they do is post screenshots of angry texts from a nice guy and these texts are probably just fake and between two friends and a set-up just for going viral. I doubt most are authentic because all the texts have the same exact conversations

I think this internet obsession with nice guys all started in 2002 with heartless bitches international and then that website went viral and then I saw a nice guy comic from February 2004 which went viral back then. Then in the 2010s, everyone is obsessed with nice guys online.

TL;DR sure nice guys are white knights who overreact to the friend zone, but they don’t have any effect on society I don’t see why internet is obsessed with them. I feel like the internet hates them because they need to find someone to hate on to feel better about themselves so they pick nice guys because nice guys are an easy target
"evil nice guys" are an important battle front

if women paint every single damaged and understandably-butthurt beta, as a secretly evil nice guy, then they've covered all the bases

literally all the bases are covered

guys lose before interacting with women, during interactions with women, and (after all the dust has settled) after interactions with women

Everybody loves to punch the lowest. Honestly, apart from approaching girl with nice behaviour, what other else does a LMV guy has to get girl? Nothing. If a LMV guy approach directly, he'd be rejected straightly or called creepy. The indirect method of using niceness is the only thing he has and is taught to us. Interestingly, shitting on nice proves the blackpill that nice personality means jack shit and only looks matter otherwise why do people and holes not shit on good looking jerks in the same as they do on nice guys?
Nobody hates on jerks because they aren’t easy targets

Nice guys are incels because they act nice cause their validatión Is shit and the only way to behave Is good,puppy etc

@Irredeemable i thought u were dead

"evil nice guys" are an important battle front

if they paint every single damaged and understandably-butthurt beta, as a secretly evil nice guy, then they've covered all the bases

literally all the bases are covered

guys lose before interacting with women, during interactions with women, and (after all the dust has settled) after interactions with women
Is your avi Dylan Rooff?
Nice guys are incels because they act nice cause their validatión Is shit and the only way to behave Is good,puppy etc

@Irredeemable i thought u were dead
Most are ugly which is why they’re incel

sure nice guys are white knights who overreact to the friend zone, but they don’t have any effect on society I don’t see why internet is obsessed with them
They had to prepare normies to hate nice guys from the early 2000'z, because when the 2010's came and tinder was invented they knew there was going to be a lot of them.

From the comment section straight from the whore's mouth.

They had to prepare normies to hate nice guys from the early 2000'z, because when the 2010's came and tinder was invented they knew there was going to be a lot of them.
When did you first hear about the nice guys online?

shitting on nice proves the blackpill that nice personality means jack shit and only looks matter otherwise why do people and holes not shit on good looking jerks in the same as they do on nice guys?

Lmao pure blackpill
Anyone who says women don't admit the blackpill is delusional. You don't even need to read their actions anymore you just have to use discernment and read between the lines and throw the obvious virtue-signaling garbage when they speak.

I think I've heard about it from Tom Leykis, but he'd call them nerds and geeks.
Did he complain about them being “misogynistic” or just said they were nerds?
Anyone who says women don't admit the blackpill is delusional. You don't even need to read their actions anymore you just have to use discernment and read between the lines and throw the obvious virtue-signaling garbage when they speak.
Women always say they prefer good looking guys

Bluepilled copers think they have a chance

They are just ugly men who get rejected for practicing the “basic human decency” that cuck tears love to preach on about. Followed by other meme advice that you should be nice for the sake of being nice, and don’t expect anything more. They just want a doormat to step on who wont express any sexual desire.

Did he complain about them being “misogynistic” or just said they were nerds?
He was kind of on their side, and said when they start making money they can get revenge and pump and dump all the foids that treated them like crap when they were younger.

They are just ugly men who get rejected for practicing the “basic human decency” that cuck tears love to preach on about. Followed by other meme advice that you should be nice for the sake of being nice, and don’t expect anything more. They just want a doormat to step on who wont express any sexual desire.
High IQ
He was kind of on their side, and said when they start making money they can get revenge and pump and dump all the foids that treated them like crap when they were younger.
So he defended nice guys?

Bluepilled copers think they have a chance
Being a "jerk" or being "nice" doesn't matter at all, you'd think these nice guys would eventually come across Chadfishing and come to the conclusion that he can do anything he wants and gets laid while they can't do anything.

Nothing you say or do matters, just be Chad pewpew

I think society just likes to be white knights
Reminds me of what happened to a friend of mine.

He was driving around at night some years ago and some foid flashed her headlights at him repeatedly. He turned around and followed her for a good twenty minutes until some cucked white knight crossed his way, forcing my friend to stop in his track.

The white knight jumped out of the car, my friend curved him and sped off. White knight got back into his car and drove after him, crashed his car and went to the police, lol. Life fuel Story tbh. (picture this: boyo got out of bed at like 4 in the morning and literally crashed his car to save muh lady)

TL;DR: white knight crashed his car for being white knight

Being a "jerk" or being "nice" doesn't matter at all, you'd think these nice guys would eventually come across Chadfishing and come to the conclusion that he can do anything he wants and gets laid while they can't do anything.

Nothing you say or day matters, just be Chad pewpew
Looking good is all that matters

Reminds me of what happened to a friend of mine.

He was driving around at night some years ago and some foid flashed her headlights at him repeatedly. He turned around and followed her for a good twenty minutes until some cucked white knight crossed his way, forcing my friend to stop in his track.

The white knight jumped out of the car, my friend curved him and sped off. White knight got back into his car and drove after him, crashed his car and went to the police, lol. Life fuel Story tbh. (picture this: boyo got out of bed at like 4 in the morning and literally crashed his car to save muh lady)

TL;DR: white knight crashed his car for being white knight
LifeFuel
Yes, Tom leykis was pretty uncucked.
Did he define nice guys as men who hate being friend zoned or men who are nice to get laid or just simply nerds?

Women hate when sub-8 males show some kind of human compassion or kindness, even a morally righteous Chad has to develop a "shadow" if he doesn't want to get cucked by a dark triad Chad.

Women hate when sub-8 males show some kind of human compassion or kindness, even a morally righteous Chad has to develop a "shadow" if he doesn't want to get cucked by a dark triad Chad.
Chadlites have a great sex life trust me