Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why is the media so obsessed with everyone getting the vaccine?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
They are shilling incredibly hard for everyone to get it.

With new reports saying the Vaccine is only 10% effective against the "new strains" (jfl) what is the point of even getting the vaccine??

You keep hearing them repeat "herd immunity" and speak poorly about people who don't want to get the vaccine as some sort of problem. Its the same thing with the masks, the media speaks about people who "don't wear the mask over their nose" as bad guys or something.

I think everyone can see perfectly clear that these restrictions aren't going away anytime soon, they will let up a little bit but when Fauci comes out and says "we need to vaccinate the entire world" (which would take up to 10 years) and now mandates for "double masks" i think the writing is on the wall (((they))) don't plan on letting up anytime soon.

In a year they'll say we need to wear 3 masks and get 6 new vaccines a year to combat all the "new strains"

Now with airlines and Cruise ships coming out and saying being vaccinated is mandatory for travel, Its easy to imagine life getting very hard without the vaccine in the future.

(If it comes to the point where you can't go grocery shopping without the vaccine, ill just bribe the doctor to shoot my vaccine down the sink, I recommend all you do the same)

this world runs on business not emotions.

If you are in the west you shouldn't take it unless you are suicidal, lol there are many considered "normal" side effects including death :lul:

fuck the lockdowns will last at least 10 years probably

great reset, you will own nothing and you will be happy

Mark of the beast. Soon you will not be able to work/buy/sell/travel without a certificate of vaccination.

In due time, this will be what happens.

Authoritarian compliance. Obedience training for when the camps roll out.

great reset, you will own nothing and you will be happy

I wonder what Bill Gate really meant to say. Does he mean there will be communism in America or that everyone will turn into mindless drone zombies once 90%+ of the US population got COVID vaccination?

Thread starter Deleted member 20790

Oh fuck this nigga too
People are dropping like flies

Because it's trendy and people blindly follow it