Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is the racepill so brutal?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
There's nothing that makes me want to rope more than the racepill. I'm a bottom-tier ricecel so I would be incel even if I was white, but something about your whole race being subhuman trash is just so depressing and demoralizing. Subhuman whites can at least altrightmaxx and feel good about being white whereas ricecels like me have the double shame of being an individual failure and a collective racial failure :feelsrope:

the asian race will be wiped out thanks to gookfoids

The racepill is brutal because it's not only about SMV, it's about quality of life like the heightpill. A tall ugly person will still be taken more seriously than ALL manlets. If you're white, people will respect you more.

I'm afraid you won't gain closure in that either, Asians are a group too statistically large to be wiped out, and even if mass interbreeding occurred at a monumental scale all that would really result out of it is a white/asian hybrid race. Don't forget there are statistically more Asians than White people, and they would probably never breed with Curries or Black people.

Yes...
And many white low tier whites can get an Asian waifu
It's over for ricecels

It's impossible to cope with being a member of an inferior group of people. Nothing you do will change it, you can't recover from it or compensate for it. It affects every aspect of your life, it's over.

Noodle whore's still breed, and an ethnic breeding with a white still produces an ethnic.

The racepill is brutal because it's not only about SMV, it's about quality of life like the heightpill. A tall ugly person will still be taken more seriously than ALL manlets. If you're white, people will respect you more.

Yeah. It goes deeper than not having relationships and sex. As a curry, you are basically fucked in all aspects of life. All odds are against you.

Not if you're in a white country. Then being white is normal and gains you no points.

Million times better than being curry wherever you are. Being a rice is not easy as well but I’d argue they still have it better than curries.

JBW Pill is the most brutal and truest pill of them all

As a low tier ricecel, same here. It’s over for us.

Subhuman whites can at least altrightmaxx and feel good about being white whereas ricecels like me have the double shame of being an individual failure and a collective racial failure :feelsrope:
Don't feel bad. White global dominance is waning; the future is Chinese.

All blackpills are brutal.