Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Is There No Wealthmaxxing Forum?

Unlike everything else, Bitcoin moves in 4 year cycles due to the programming that constricts the rate of inflation every four years also known as the halvening. This is the last warning I'll give to you and everyone else, buy Bitcoin now and sell in the next 2-2.5 years. You cannot time the top but with Bitcoin you can guesstimate and walk away with a serious profit. You are looking at over 100% profit in 1 year, potentially 2000% profit within 2.5 years, possibly more. If you can tell me about a better opportunity I'd like to hear it. What do you have to lose? You are already disqualified by most women for the foreseeable future, how is the chump change you have going to change anything? Go ahead and invest in the S&P500, we'll go on an retirement cruise with young foids when you are 85 and can't even use pills to get it up.
It's either win big or go home. Can't afford to be a millionaire when I'm elderly.

Unlike everything else, Bitcoin moves in 4 year cycles due to the programming that constricts the rate of inflation every four years also known as the halvening. This is the last warning I'll give to you and everyone else, buy Bitcoin now and sell in the next 2-2.5 years. You cannot time the top but with Bitcoin you can guesstimate and walk away with a serious profit. You are looking at over 100% profit in 1 year, potentially 2000% profit within 2.5 years, possibly more. If you can tell me about a better opportunity I'd like to hear it. What do you have to lose? You are already disqualified by most women for the foreseeable future, how is the chump change you have going to change anything? Go ahead and invest in the S&P500, we'll go on an retirement cruise with young foids when you are 85 and can't even use pills to get it up.
I wouldn't have invested 30k of my hard-earned cash in cryptocurrencies if I didn't see a future in this asset class. But, these silly predictions about how much Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, etc. is going to be worth in X number of years really needs to stop. No one knows anything. If someone truly did, he would exploit that knowledge and quickly rise to become the world's richest man by far. There are just too many variables that can affect an asset's price; too many factors we can't control.

For example, Bitcoin could be usurped by a better competitor, rendering it worthless. The same can happen to any other cryptocurrency or stock. No one is a fortune teller. The best you can do is make an educated guess. But guessing is often wrong, especially when you're doing it repeatedly over a protracted period. That's why trying to time the market (guessing when it will peak or bottom) as a long-term investment strategy is the epitome of human folly. Over the past 25 years, I've personally witnessed several acquaintances lose money playing that game, including a close friend, so I'm not talking out of my ass.

That's why my core investments are in broad market indexes of domestic and international equities and fixed income. I just keep dollar-cost averaging into these every paycheck, regardless of what the market is doing. No, I don't expect to get 20x returns over the next 3 years from these investments, but I stand a statistically good chance of outperforming some arrogant dipshit, who jumps in and out of stocks, thinking he's smarter than everyone else.

Dollar cost averaging and diversification. Practically everyone will tell you these are smart moves but to genius level IQ investors it just sounds like you don't know what you are doing. Why diversify if you are certain about what will succeed? Why dollar cost average if you know the price will double next year?

Your strategy is normie tier. It doesn't take into account taxes raping your gains. In school they talk about muh compound interest but what they never talk about is how taxes destroy it. Your paltry 8% yearly gains is taxed the second you sell. Therefore you are stuck holding stocks or index fund for a decade and the gain you make will never be life changing while you are under 50. Inflation will destroy your purchasing power every year at the rate of 10%. Everything is designed to keep you a wage slave, forever.

Your friends might have lost everything but they hopefully learned a lesson. I've lost tens of thousands by playing stocks before I realized it wasn't for me and I moved to a different asset class.

This whole "don't take risks and do the same thing every else does" is for people that want to sit pretty with what they already have. If you are rich there is no need to take a risk. If you are middle class and have no desire for early retirement there's no need to take a risk either.

If there were ways to passive income by automation through scripting, that would be cool. like those shitty ad clicking video sites and have it running on a machine solely for that purpose. I think if you were to automate other things, it stacks up. The forum would have to be private doe.

fuck wagecucking. incels need to get cybercriminal. that's the only way they get out of their misery. I mean, theyre fucked anyway in life, so why not make the best out of it? but still we see incels only hanging in front of their computers. why? because most are pussies. sadly.

Dollar cost averaging and diversification. Practically everyone will tell you these are smart moves but to genius level IQ investors it just sounds like you don't know what you are doing. Why diversify if you are certain about what will succeed? Why dollar cost average if you know the price will double next year?

Your strategy is normie tier. It doesn't take into account taxes raping your gains. In school they talk about muh compound interest but what they never talk about is how taxes destroy it. Your paltry 8% yearly gains is taxed the second you sell. Therefore you are stuck holding stocks or index fund for a decade and the gain you make will never be life changing while you are under 50. Inflation will destroy your purchasing power every year at the rate of 10%. Everything is designed to keep you a wage slave, forever.

Your friends might have lost everything but they hopefully learned a lesson. I've lost tens of thousands by playing stocks before I realized it wasn't for me and I moved to a different asset class.

This whole "don't take risks and do the same thing every else does" is for people that want to sit pretty with what they already have. If you are rich there is no need to take a risk. If you are middle class and have no desire for early retirement there's no need to take a risk either.

Long term capital gains tax is 20% so if you hold your shit for over a year the taxes aren't that bad.

I agree with the inflation part.

I have. I'm a retired NEET since early 2018.

Learn to take profits. Sell a portion when your investment doubles or triples.

Did you do a specific course or something, where did you learn all of this?

Also I'm glad this thread has been revived, seeing a lot of interesting and informative posts, which is rare on this site these days.

Did you do a specific course or something, where did you learn all of this?

Also I'm glad this thread has been revived, seeing a lot of interesting and informative posts, which is rare on this site these days.

Traditional schools will teach you trash economics and make you a debt slave simultaneously. You just have to learn it on your own pace. YouTube is a good source to learn about fundamentals or technical analysis. The best teacher is making your own mistakes.

Unlike most I went in with a lot of savings. Over 90k. I have no gf or dependents so I said fuck it. I had all this disposable income and chose crypto instead of the normie-tier housing speculation everyone is doing.

After 2 years of studying crypto I understand the speculative side to it. You can see my post in this thread on April 15th 2019 calling for the price of bitcoin to double before May 2020. The price was just above 5k, now it is closer to 8k. Anyone that listened to me could have already pocketed the difference. I don't know what will happen next but I'm sure that the price will hit 10k or higher before May 2020.

For a good wealthmaxxing forum check out MrMoneyMustache

Because incels glorify the NEET lifestyle.
This is very true,@BlkPillPres should be looked at as one of the true og's in the blackpill/incelosphere community. He preaches alot of facts but everyone calls it cope. I honestly believe he should be up there with SaintHamudi and faceandlms as blackpill og's. Us inkwells glorify the NEET and LDAR lifestyle. Instead of finding good copes and solutions like blkpillpress stated here. I don't agree with everything he says but he does speak facts for the most part. Anyway my point is we shouldnt be glorifying the NEET/LDAR lifestyle. We should be finding good and useful copes to help us with life

the blueprint is: go to school become a wagecuck and start some business with contacts