Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is this forum bluepilled on ephebophilia, hebephilia, and pedophilia?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Have you read the scientific blackpill?

It seems whenever a teen love or JB thread appears, the term "pedo" is screeched. Even if it's not pedo tier.

here's an example:

why were so many people shrieking "pedo" when it wasn't even remotely pedo?

This forum claims to be "blackpilled", but I don't think it is. I think it's just a bunch of ugly normies who are bluepilled.

FBI and IT must really love you

FBI and IT must really love you
this is what i'm talking about. why are you being "paranoid" if you're already on this forum?

It can't be helped sadly. Most people are brainwashed sheep who follows without question, so it's not really a surprise that users like that would pop up here too. @Mainländer This thread seems to be your cup of tea.

It can't be helped sadly. Most people are brainwashed sheep who follows without question, so it's not really a surprise that users like that would pop up here too. @Mainländer This thread seems to be your cup of tea.
but most people here are "blackpilled" and can discuss non bluepilled topics such as lookism

why are "blackpilled" people on this forum, suddenly bluepilled on this topic?

Soyciety and agecucks:
NOOOOO YOU CAN'T DATE A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL YOU 18 YEAR OLD PEDOPHILE

Soyciety sees 50 year old faggots raping a 7 year old boy:
*Tumbleweeds*

Many people haven’t taken the lolipill. Foids as young as 12-13 have sex. Agecucks are the worst type of faggots on here and should be banned on sight imo

Aren't you kinda bored of your whole identity of this forum being the closeted pedophile who only makes posts related to fucking children?

You make valid points but it's getting insanely boring.

I'm just not into little girls bro
it's not about YOU though. don't be so fucking self centered you prick
Aren't you kinda bored of your whole identity of this forum being the closeted pedophile who only makes posts related to fucking children?

keep coping. this forum is full of boring posts where we circlejerk obvious truths, that is "boring"

the blackpill should be discussing UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS, that's NOT "BORING".

God IQ post

it's not about YOU though. don't be so fucking self centered you prick

this is what i'm talking about. why are you being "paranoid" if you're already on this forum?
you asked why I was being paranoiac, I simply answered my dude. I'm not being paranoiac, just not into little girls. But I don't judge, I don't care about them, it is your problem and theirs if you decide to mess with underage girls, it just isn't my thing

just don't say remotely illegal stuff on the internet. It's stupid

God IQ post
Dregshit trait: going into into @Personalityinkwell thread, searching for a contradictory post, and saying "God IQ"

why don't you report me again :lul:

Would make much more sense if you actually elab on this and tell me what exactly what you're referring.

Childish as always.
keep coping, you know what i'm referring to
i didn't say anything illegal buddy boyo.

13 year old girls are sexually attractive

nothing illegal about saying that faggot. I have no intention of shoving my cock down their throats

i didn't say anything illegal buddy boyo.

13 year old girls are sexually attractive

nothing illegal about saying that faggot. I have no intention of shoving my cock down their throats
Still looks bad in a court room. There's no advantage of saying it, only potential disadvantage.

bluepill conditioning is far more ingrained than you'd expect.
Besides:
Being on this forum itself wont get you on trouble only if you start delving into touching subjects.

Still looks bad in a court room. There's no advantage of saying it, only potential disadvantage.
court room jfl. you're being paranoid i didnt do shit that was illegal. you unironically believe in "invisible laws"

No I really don't actually. You would make alot more sense if you provided details instead of making yourself look like a babbling Retard.

I still can't believe there are users on here who take you and your childish antics seriously .

Keep crying for users who call out your bullshit.

Because while already on the site is bad enough. Putting you two cents in certain things might lead to worse with whoever is watching us. That's my problem.
There's certain things I'm not going to comment on as I'm not going to put my foot into my mouth if anything happens.

I have no intention of shoving my cock down their throats
I will support legalizing that. They are whores anyway. Jfl at thinking teen rosties are pure virgins that must be protected.

Because while already on the site is bad enough. Putting you two cents in certain things might lead to worse with whoever is watching us. That's my problem.
There's certain things I'm not going to comment on as I'm not going to put my foot into my mouth if anything happens.
Being on this forum itself wont get you on trouble only if you start delving into touching subjects.
"certain things". "touching subjects"

i don't understand what you mean here. everything is controversial

i know the vast majority of people would never give us the benefit of the doubt anyway, but shit like this really makes it impossible for outsiders to ever relate to us even a little bit

i know the vast majority of people would never give us the benefit of the doubt anyway, but shit like this really makes it impossible for outsiders to ever relate to us even a little bit
so you're trying to win a rigged, unfair game, is what you are saying?

Normies who can't tell the difference between pedophilia and the other stuff are whiteknight cucks who aren't fit to be blackpilled.

court room jfl. you're being paranoid i didnt do shit that was illegal. you unironically believe in "invisible laws"
You didn't do anything illegal here. But if you did end up on trial for whatever reason, whether innocent or not, and they put this as evidence against you, it would look bad to a jury.

Depends on controversial. If I say I want a girlfriend to snuggle up can be maybe controversial. If I say I want a girlfriend younger than me to snuggle up to can be even more controversial even without an age listed. If I then say a certain age that's low can get myself in big trouble if certain eyes are watching.

Keep copying and pasting the same threads that only relate to a small subsection of users who won’t respond anyway and which has been made so much that you’re probably gonna get taken down for spam and troll

for me

Not everything can be used against you though. Only things considered 'premeditated' could be used as evidence, if something 'happens'. Its why we get warnings if we say I'm going to kill 'x', but not if attach 'minecraft' to it.
Most here are just self conscious or still have some bluepill in them.

so you're trying to win a rigged, unfair game, is what you are saying?
I think its best to say we already lost.

Keep copying and pasting the same threads that only relate to a small subsection of users who won’t respond anyway and which has been made so much that you’re probably gonna get taken down for spam and troll
want some cheese with that whine?
Depends on controversial. If I say I want a girlfriend to snuggle up can be maybe controversial. If I say I want a girlfriend younger than me to snuggle up to can be even more controversial even without an age listed. If I then say a certain age that's low can get myself in big trouble if certain eyes are watching.
certain eyes are watching no matter what dumb fuck

It really depends on the context tbh, since many foids can look older than they actually are, but in most cases I would say that 13-14 yo's (both boy and girls) shouldn't be having sex with 17-20 yo's.

Anyone claiming to be against degeneracy, despite supporting the idea of having sex with 13-14 yo's, are counter-productive in my opinion, and aren't truly against what they claim.

Last edited:
not all of us have gone rotten, i mean a 31 year old career woman isn't a great deal but this teenage love horseshit is so tiresome

want some cheese with that whine?
You just keep making the same threads that aren’t even dedicated to a specific person or group. I mean this is if I made 500 threads saying “why do aboriginal incels say “helo” instead of “hello””. This is a problem that doesn’t even relate inceldom and shouldn’t be tolerated past the 2nd thread about it. You’re clogging up the place with a non issue and a non inceldom issue on top of that

yeah it is related to inceldom. the only reason women can sleep around is higher age of consent laws.
No it’s not. You’re talking about a problem totally unrelated. This is like me asking why women have black hair. and the reason isn’t the higher age of consent at all, it’s the fact that they can go out and be slutty. Lower age of consent should be possible and shouldn’t be shunned but that’s not the reason women can sleep around

Which is why I'm not going to say certain things.
what "things".

as long as you say you aren't gonna do anything you are in the clear.

Lower age of consent should be possible and shouldn’t be shunned but that’s not the reason women can sleep around
They sleep around because a man of culture isn't able to be in a relationship with them when they're teens before riding the cc.

No it’s not. You’re talking about a problem totally unrelated. This is like me asking why women have black hair. and the reason isn’t the higher age of consent at all, it’s the fact that they can go out and be slutty. Lower age of consent should be possible and shouldn’t be shunned but that’s not the reason women can sleep around
wrong, it does relate to inceldom. when the age of consent was lower, women were forced to marry at younger ages. this prevented them from slutting around.
They sleep around because a man of culture isn't able to be in a relationship with them when they're teens before riding the cc.
this

Women are at every age the same which is why I’m not against men marrying off their whatever to another family if the daughter is 5 or 50. It should be up to the parent (father) or (if for some reason she doesn’t have one) the government to dictate who the women marry, wether it be a father marrying his daughter to himself or another family for any reason. However age of consent being talked about in this context does nothing for inceldom. He is purely doing this for a provocative reason to a base that he’s attacked 500 times (and who’ve not responded time and time again)

Have you read the scientific blackpill?

It seems whenever a teen love or JB thread appears, the term "pedo" is screeched. Even if it's not pedo tier.

here's an example:

why were so many people shrieking "pedo" when it wasn't even remotely pedo?

This forum claims to be "blackpilled", but I don't think it is. I think it's just a bunch of ugly normies who are bluepilled.

Because I find them to be larpers, edge fags, diarrhoea shit posters & neer do Wells overall op.

Ephebophilia, hebephilia, pedophilia etc sound like sexhaver problems to me so I don’t really give that much of a shit tbh

Women are at every age the same which is why I’m not against men marrying off their whatever to another family if the daughter is 5 or 50. It should be up to the parent (father) or (if for some reason she doesn’t have one) the government to dictate who the women marry, wether it be a father marrying his daughter to himself or another family for any reason.
Until that happens, simply lowering the AoC will benefit incels because we're usually the ones who get punished for it anyway.

Because I find them to be larpers, edge fags, diarrhoea shit posters & neer do Wells overall op.
who are "they"
He is purely doing this for a provocative reason to a base that he’s attacked 500 times (and who’ve not responded time and time again)
no i'm not. stop trying to act like you can read my mind or some shit. I am trying to discuss the truth but you keep accusing me of bullshit

Until that happens, simply lowering the AoC will benefit incels because we're usually the ones who get punished for it anyway.
No no no we don’t need to just lower the AoC that won’t do anything. We need to redo state patriarchal families and controlling women which involves entirely evaporating the age of consent and doing it family by family (as Nathan Larson intended)
no i'm not. stop trying to act like you can read my mind or some shit. I am trying to discuss the truth but you keep accusing me of bullshit
You very much are and we all know it

You very much are and we all know it
nope I'm not. I'm tryinng to state truths and you just accuse me of trying to be controversial in an attempt to censor me

I detest children and people who are younger than me.
Heck I barf to the bluepilled definition of baby. They are shit.
So I don't give two shits about xyzwphilia.

nope I'm not. I'm tryinng to state truths and you just accuse me of trying to be controversial in an attempt to censor me
It’s not controversial that’s the point. It’s a water is wet post but put provocatively