Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is this forum having a problem with XOR?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Did they do something?

@XOR thoughts?

XOR is highly suspected to be a foid inflitrator and makes extremely retarded and bluepilled posts

his posts sound like they were made by a female :dafuckfeels:

i smell her cunt from here Tfu

he/she said tinder isn't real life :feelswow:

Xor has all the tell tale signs that they are a female infiltrator. Low iq threads and a piss poor job at pretending to use the incel slang but tries to incorporate blue pill ideas at the same time.

Xor has all the tell tale signs that they are a female infiltrator. Low iq threads and a piss poor job at pretending to use the incel slang but tries to incorporate blue pill ideas at the same time.
Even she has denigrated the incels in some of her posts.

All she does is bitch about other users when they discuss their copes.

Last edited:
all of them. Just look at her post history
Maybe I'm not going back far enough but outside of that thread about copes and how most people here aren't "truly" blackpilled I don't see anything.

All she does is bitch about other users when they discuss their copes.
She replies to everything with “Be thankful for (thing) no coping allowed reeeee”

XOR is setting everyone's female detectors off - and not for a bad reason

Honestly it's just fun. I'm not sure what they after their vocaroo thread but it's entertaining.

You don't talk smack about our waifus.

XOR is probably an agent of Mossad, tbh.

@XOR will probably have a gofundme made to raise money for her to overcome the "psychological distress" we have caused her. There will be a smiling becky on the page and it will raise $800,000.

He made some comments which sounded suspiciously like comments bluepill cucks or foids would say. Some people now think he's a female because of this. His most recent posts seem fine, but they're at a level of complexity that a female could easily fake so it's hard to say. Personally I don't care much, if he's found to be a foid he should just be banned.

I don't read his posts tbh

Bluepilled posts and then suddenly the "oh but I am a racist posts".

Like anyone gives a fuck seriously

lets see what happends

Foid or not, anyone who posts bluepilled reddit tier posts here should get permabanned on the spot. There's no place for liberal reddit cuckoldry here.

Last edited:
XOR is highly suspected to be a foid inflitrator and makes extremely retarded and bluepilled posts
his posts sound like they were made by a female :dafuckfeels:
XOR is setting everyone's female detectors off - and not for a bad reason

I was the first to notice to call it out when she first starting posting blue pilled garbage that read very much like a woman was writing it. Only now are others starting to take notice and take it more seriously.

The mods are doing dick all, though. They need to explicitly see something, even though there's plenty of evidence.

Last edited:
i smell her cunt from here Tfu
She needs to wash the cum after the chad orgies, but I bet she leaves it in there to rot.

Xor is a women

Nah he's a guy pretending to be a female that pretends to be a guy
I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude.

@XOR will probably have a gofundme made to raise money for her to overcome the "psychological distress" we have caused her. There will be a smiling becky on the page and it will raise $800,000.

meanwhile if a truecel launched a gofundme for cosmetic surgeries with a hideous photo of himself on the page, he'd only raise $20, enough to buy a rope.

Look at the writing style. You can tell something is off

meanwhile if a truecel launched a gofundme for cosmetic surgeries with a hideous photo of himself on the page, he'd only raise $20, enough to buy a rope.
They'd shut down the campaign and ban him before he got the $20 and call the cops on him. The badgecucks would show up to his door and shoot him on sight for m'lady so he'd get to be set free in the end anyway.

Last edited:
They'd ban shut down the campaign and ban him before he got the $20 and call the cops on him. The badgecucks would show up to his door and shoot him on sight for m'lady so he'd get to be set free in the end anyway.

yeah and the government will use media and news channels to say that he was a dangerous incel terrorist who was planning a mass shooting from his mother's basement, a plot which was foiled by the hero cops/FBI who will publicly receive medals of honour.