Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is this forum having a problem with XOR?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
yeah and the government will use media and news channels to say that he was a dangerous incel terrorist who was planning a mass shooting from his mother's basement, a plot which was foiled by the hero cops/FBI who will publicly receive medals of honour.
And the FBl agents will be a chad and a stacy. They'll also use a morphed picture of him on the news to make him look less ugly so people will eat up the "mental health" meme instead of getting woke on the facial health reality. The chad and stacy FBl agents will get their own NetFlix documentary filled with sex scenes. Law will be enacted that make ugly men trying to raise funds for facial surgery a federal offense.

She most be a landwhale

Xor’s grammar patterns, sentence organization, emotion implicated wording, excessive usage of punctuation and adjectives, and reasoning process are very strange. I know a few females schizophrenic enough to pull off autism of this magnitude, but there is strong evidence that we are dealing with a tranny.

XOR is highly suspected to be a foid inflitrator and makes extremely retarded and bluepilled posts
this
he has posted so much low IQ and moralfagging posts that it's ridiculous she's still not banned

Xor’s grammar patterns, sentence organization, emotion implicated wording, excessive usage of punctuation and adjectives, and reasoning process are very strange. I know a few females schizophrenic enough to pull off autism of this magnitude, but there is strong evidence that we are dealing with a tranny.
What's wrong with the grammar?

careful now, you dont want to insult the mods' favourite user.

D

I got a 30% warning for "personal attack" due to calling out a clear larper/infiltrator, meanwhile the person who i was rightfully calling out is allowed to stay and given special protection by the mods despite being bluepilled on a blackpilled forum. What a joke