Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why is this the only place i can read non bias blackpills ?

A

asdfcel

Greycel
i feel like every site should be truthful and 100% honest without fear of hurting feelings, etc --- why are normies afraid of the truth? whether it be politics, females, uni, etc --- there seems to be world war against truth. i cant understand it. i was only introduced to blackpills in the last year or 2--- changed my entire out look on life tbh -- and i regret not knowing this shit when i was younger -- wouldve saved alot of heartache and unncessary bitchery on my part.

I was thinking about this last week. I think a lot of it is just the typical social-conventions of everyday conversations that people have are simulated even though most people are anonymous (except facebook obvs). i don't get it. i've hung out with people who talk for hours about nothing of any substance or thought provoking or even a bit controversial.

its like talking about the weather over and over. fucking crazy. rather be alone tbh.

If all men are created equal then if somebody doesnt succeed its because of lack of character.
Or so the narrative goes.

All culture is a form of control to keep certain groups in power.
If you don't know why something is so, just think who the benefactors are.
For Chad, bluepill is harmless. He can follow it, and still win.
For everyone else, it gives them hope to keep them productive members of society to raise Chad's kids.

Note than in this culture, bluepill = attractive, even if it is false,
because only those who can tolerate the lie were attractive in the first place.

good job on swallowing the blackpill without throwing it up, op

Because everyones head has gone so far up their ass they don't even realize it and trying to explain it to them is like dealing with a rabid animal. They have so self isolated and refused to shut it off that they cannot or refuse to see the obvious, like that Trump was going to win as clear as day. They have allowed themselves to be so dumbed down in the name of "family/community/safety/feelgood no worries happy smiley no bad vibes" fucking bullshit for so long. It has in turn produced this constant stream of me me me me me me me all the time nothing else matters. Fuck them.
I was thinking about this last week. I think a lot of it is just the typical social-conventions of everyday conversations that people have are simulated even though most people are anonymous (except facebook obvs). i don't get it. i've hung out with people who talk for hours about nothing of any substance or thought provoking or even a bit controversial.

its like talking about the weather over and over. fucking crazy. rather be alone tbh.

Yeah. I deal with the same thing albeit with some slightly different details.
Nevermind the black pill thing, to me it's more when will people pull their head out of their ass and regain their balls back?

this place isnt unbiased, its just biased in a different way to every other site