Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is Toronto considered the Mordor of inceldom?

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
What is so bad about it? Why is it worse than London or New York?

Its a shithole.

Portugal.
I’ve been to Portugal, the coast was beautiful although there were too many tourists, but the minute we went inland the whole place looked like a slum.

I’ve been to Portugal, the coast was beautiful although there were too many tourists, but the minute we went inland the whole place looked like a slum.
Central?

What is so bad about it? Why is it worse than London or New York?
Mass immigration which brings the shit, Jews, lack of jobs, backwater economy. NYC is also more masculine in a sense that risk-taking is encouraged (or Wall St wouldn't exist) while in Toronto, being assertive is considered a social taboo. One must conform.

NYC is more assimilate to what is American, while Toronto allows whores to espouse traditional values for men, but Canadian feminist values for womyn.

I have no knowledge of London, UK except that it's becoming a Moslem country.

Only North and South has good rural places.
Central has few.
Where i live is a village with an yearly tradition of bullfests in a Roman like arena ( Its called "Praça de Touros" )

Up North tops them all, next time take a trip to Tomar.
You´ll see what i mean.

This Country is rooted in Templar, crusade culture.
Its very prominent and within our routes, like the old British.

Mass immigration which brings the shit, Jews, lack of jobs, backwater economy. NYC is also more masculine in a sense that risk-taking is encouraged (or Wall St wouldn't exist) while in Toronto, being assertive is considered a social taboo. One must conform.

NYC is more assimilate to what is American, while Toronto allows whores to espouse traditional values for men, but Canadian feminist values for womyn.

I have no knowledge of London, UK except that it's becoming a Moslem country.
Yeah I live in the UK, there are quite a lot of Muslims.

Do the young Moslems go ER like Faisal Hussain of Toronto?
A couple of years back we had like 3 big terrorist attacks in a few months but things have calmed down now. If we had guns like in the US I think there would be a lot more, 3 guys with knives attacked borough market in London but they only managed to kill like 6 people. I don’t know how ideological they are, if they had been handsome they’d probably have felt more accepted by our superficial culture and I’m sure the frustration wouldn’t have pushed them into the more radical depths of Islam.

A couple of years back we had like 3 big terrorist attacks in a few months but things have calmed down now. If we had guns like in the US I think there would be a lot more, 3 guys with knives attacked borough market in London but they only managed to kill like 6 people. I don’t know how ideological they are, if they had been handsome they’d probably have felt more accepted by our superficial culture and I’m sure the frustration wouldn’t have pushed them into the more radical depths of Islam.
Religon is cope. The Priest, Pandit, Imam and Rabbi are all fucking underage boys.

Feminism+ high ethnic population

Chadstralia is the Mordor of inceldom though

Chadstralia is the Mordor of inceldom though
I always imagined Chadstralia would be the worst to live in as an incel due to endless mugging but I feel like there are more in eps per capita here in the UK due to the fact Ozzies mostly mog us physically.