Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is western culture so toxic and infectious?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
How did this potent combo of cancer, aids, feminism and soyboyish infect the rest of the world?

Why hasn't the rest of the world expelled this garbage from their nations?

Welcome to clown world :feelsclown::feelsclown:

2 words, French Revolution.

The Anglos spread into a lot of territories and started from there.

Anglolands are the biggest cancer.

People like the idea of having the freedom to do anything they want and do not understand the consequences it has for society as a whole. They look at the west and then look at their more traditional, religious society and think that theirs is constraining and opressing and that they would be so much happier if they could become hypersexual degenerates like westerners.

Jews, Anglos, Imperialism.

How did this potent combo of cancer, aids, feminism and soyboyish infect the rest of the world?

I'm not surprised. First, Westernism is very attractive because it promotes the idea of personal freedom--that you can do whatever you want so long as you don't interfere with the government or corporations. A lot of people sick of religion's and their states' more obvious boot-heels on their throats but otherwise powerless to do anything about them perceive Westernism as the path to freedom.

Second, humanism replaces religion in the West--so people fall for the basic goodness of humanity myth and the equality-charade. Even if they claim not to. Meanwhile, emancipated groups, to the extent they can, are happy to deny others their "rights" so the back-N-forth group struggles never end. I think the underlying problem isn't politics or economics. It's us, people. I have no doubt that even if we were successful in restructuring society, there'd arise a new class of self-serving overlords among us who'd happily subject member of their own past group to hell. All groups are fundamentally the same.

I have NO IDEA MAN!!! You would think at least one nation would keep their pimp hand strong? But no. How come every European country has fallen victim to cuckoldry? Every single country. I cannot understand this. And there is no outrage against these societies, men just ldar and wage slave as birth rates are at a all time low and unrest is rising. Its like the western Roman Empire all over again. Everyone just ldaring with bread and circuses as barbarians pillage everywhere. They don't do shit cuz the society they are in sucks but they could easily rise up and change society. Instead they just thank the barbarians for conquering them when they could of just stopped it themselves and it would of been much simpler. All I can say is the beatings will continue until moral improves.

the women love it and desperately want it

also all restrictive regimes of time past were showing signs of catastrophic failure anyway, everyone under strict orders to be a normal human being was a fucking failure even at just being fertile and any attempt by the commies to boost fertility past 1940 just led to overcrowded orphanages and insane rates of child abandonment and out of wedlock births.

people have just been pure irredeemable shit for almost a century, and they've birthed us too

The revolutionary movement is based on inversion. All types of inversions.

It has to explode any time tbh

We've empowered the femoids. It is game over right then and there.

natural selection tbh

SEX and MONEY

That's all there is to it.

I used to laugh at the ridiculousness of "the jews" but it really is astounding how often you read some degenerate shit and the author is a kike.

Plus look at the way Israel literally plays and controls the world's only superpower with the USA. Every single fucking president has been a bootlicking dog to Israel. Every single mainstream media outlet, pro-Israel. They are literally like the smart, scrawny evil kid in school who uses a gigantic, mentally handicapped mongoloid as dumb muscle.

So, I'm not saying it's the jews, but...

People like the idea of having the freedom to do anything they want and do not understand the consequences it has for society as a whole. They look at the west and then look at their more traditional, religious society and think that theirs is constraining and opressing and that they would be so much happier if they could become hypersexual degenerates like westerners.
Number of cells in the human body IQ

They are literally like the smart, scrawny evil kid in school who uses a gigantic, mentally handicapped mongoloid as dumb muscle.

So, I'm not saying it's the jews, but...

Les Enfants Terribles project IQ.

Weak/divided men are easy to control.

The western world is just pure hedonism with virtue signaling roasties/cucks pretending to be good people.

It's because of a certain (((group))). The fact that you didn't know this means you are still bluepilled as fuck.

There is a globalist agenda, no one is safe.

Welcome to clown world :feelsclown::feelsclown:
There is a globalist agenda, no one is safe.

38F5C747 0C9E 45BB 8B72 4CD66CE8E428

I used to laugh at the ridiculousness of "the jews"
We all did at some point. You don't get jewpilled in an instant, it happens over time, as you read more and more of the crimes they have involved themselves with throughout history. The thing is, most people who do not understand why Jews are hated simply refuse to look for the answers. They just assume that Jews have been hated and expelled for thousands of years because people are 'mean'. But once you do find the answers, you can no longer escape the truth, kind of like with the blackpill.

I'm not surprised. First, Westernism is very attractive because it promotes the idea of personal freedom--that you can do whatever you want so long as you don't interfere with the government or corporations. A lot of people sick of religion's and their states' more obvious boot-heels on their throats but otherwise powerless to do anything about them perceive Westernism as the path to freedom.

Second, humanism replaces religion in the West--so people fall for the basic goodness of humanity myth and the equality-charade. Even if they claim not to. Meanwhile, emancipated groups, to the extent they can, are happy to deny others their "rights" so the back-N-forth group struggles never end. I think the underlying problem isn't politics or economics. It's us, people. I have no doubt that even if we were successful in restructuring society, there'd arise a new class of self-serving overlords among us who'd happily subject member of their own past group to hell. All groups are fundamentally the same.
The too long; didn’t read gist is that humans are inherently degenerate, so only a strong moral society can handle liberty. If you allow the institutions that enforce morality to be destroyed, then liberty turns into human nature, in other words degeneracy.

“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” - John Adam

The too long; didn’t read gist is that humans are inherently degenerate, so only a strong moral society can handle liberty. If you allow the institutions that enforce morality to be destroyed, then liberty turns into human nature, in other words degeneracy.

I respect that's your opinion, but it's not my "gist." There's only human nature. Moral reasoning's part of all cultures' human nature. "Being moral" and "degenerate," at least to me, are illusions. There are power & control, though.

I respect that's your opinion, but it's not my "gist." There's only human nature. Moral reasoning's part of all cultures' human nature. "Being moral" and "degenerate," at least to me, are illusions. There are power & control, though.
Morality isn’t an illusion. Morality is the difference between a cancerous society like ours in the West and say a Islamic one that tries to keep degeneracy and decadence out.

Morality isn’t an illusion. Morality is the difference between a cancerous society like ours in the West and say a Islamic one that tries to keep degeneracy and decadence out.

I'm not interested in a debate about the objectivity of morality. If it objectively existed, the evidence from thousands of years of human recorded history and over a hundred years of reasonable global empiricism would have given us a coherent model of what it is. All we have to date are opinions and relative power to subjugate others to our will.

Whatever belief system works for you, best of luck.

Pointing to one cause such as feminism, liberalism, democracy, etc. will always be erroneous. Western culture as it exists now can only be explained if you're knowledgeable of (real) history.

A rough timeline would be this:
Luther's Protestant Reformation eroded the Catholic and Orthodox morals that could keep the Western world virtuous -> The Enlightenment accelerated Western foundational decay by establishing concepts such as the blank slate, equality, relativism, human right, etc. -> Protestant ideas spread even to Eastern and Southern Europe just by sheer influence -> Western prosperity and peace make Western people complacent. Fear of outsiders and degeneracy is lowered as a result -> Protestantism and liberalism (and also influence from (((You Know Who)))) allow feminism and more degeneracy to rise -> All of these factors together and more lead to the suicide the West is currently committing.

Hopefully that was a bit clear given that it's 3AM.

I think people also associate the wealth that the west has with the culture. (((The West))) sends the message that you can't be advanced if you don't have trannies, gay rights, women's rights, etc. That the two are intertwined.

the women love it and desperately want it

Right. That's another reason. Women are basically always desiring to have more rights for themselves, to have equal license (or more) to men.

Then if they get it they push for more and more and cuck men start appealing to women by being feminist.

Last edited:
Industrial revolution

I think people also associate the wealth that the west has with the culture. (((The West))) sends the message that you can't be advanced if you don't have trannies, gay rights, women's rights, etc. That the two are intertwined.
I doubt that. I visit my family's homeland every year, which is an Islamic coutnry, and most people there don't know about the more hardcore forms of degeneracy that is going on here in the west like drag queens and underage transgenderism. I think many of them would be shocked to find out about that kind of stuff.
They do know that western women are generally sluttier but some of them are naive and think they can still be loyal housewives just like their homegrown religious women.

The Anglos spread into a lot of territories and started from there.

Anglolands are the biggest cancer.
The worst place in Europe for 100 years and counting is Belarus and the western Ukraine.
Pointing to one cause such as feminism, liberalism, democracy, etc. will always be erroneous. Western culture as it exists now can only be explained if you're knowledgeable of (real) history.

A rough timeline would be this:
Luther's Protestant Reformation eroded the Catholic and Orthodox morals that could keep the Western world virtuous -> The Enlightenment accelerated Western foundational decay by establishing concepts such as the blank slate, equality, relativism, human right, etc. -> Protestant ideas spread even to Eastern and Southern Europe just by sheer influence -> Western prosperity and peace make Western people complacent. Fear of outsiders and degeneracy is lowered as a result -> Protestantism and liberalism (and also influence from (((You Know Who)))) allow feminism and more degeneracy to rise -> All of these factors together and more lead to the suicide the West is currently committing.

Hopefully that was a bit clear given that it's 3AM.
"Catholic and Orthodox morals" ROFL

It certainly doesn't spread by osmosis. Hollywood, the UN, American NGOs (CIA), Academics