Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why is zyros posting

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
he could be fucking with his fwb

Zyros is a fucking fakecel who never stops bragging. Even on the dick size thread he bragged. This guy keeps on trolling us and we just sit and stare.

Sometimes Chads get bored of having sex

11gaijin said:
Zyros is a fucking fakecel who never stops bragging. Even on the dick size thread he bragged. This guy keeps on trolling us and we just sit and stare.

this, he is a narcissist

He post for validation of how he looks.

If you stop validating him, he'll stop posting. Simple

Chad-'cels' need to fuck off already.

Until then, put them on ignore.

Ban the nigger before I shoot the nigger

incelman said:
Sometimes Chads get bored of having sex

He is not even close to being a Chad, though. Insecure guy who spends all of his time making threads on /amiugly/ for validation and spends 10 hours to take a single photo to make himself look 100 times as good as he does IRL. He is not ugly, but he is far from a Chad. Too bloated, frame of a 12 year old girl, vampire gay looks, etc. He is not a bad guy, just a tad bit annoying at times.

eb6Sc2f.jpg

I'd guess an unfortunate mix of autism and insecurity.

His frame is enough to be considered subhuman. Then you have his autistic 500 yard glare which puts him into the freak category in real life.

CopingGymcel said:
He is not even close to being a Chad, though. Insecure guy who spends all of his time making threads on /amiugly/ for validation and spends 10 hours to take a single photo to make himself look 100 times as good as he does IRL. He is not ugly, but he is far from a Chad. Too bloated, frame of a 12 year old girl, vampire gay looks, etc. He is not a bad guy, just a tad bit annoying at times.

The guy had had like 30 hookups and 3 FWBS. Most men marry their first gf.

incelman said:
The guy had had like 30 hookups and 3 FWBS. Most men marry their first gf.

Never claimed he wasn't successful with the ladies. Every average+ guy can be successful with the ladies if he is nt enough and tries hard enough.

Still kind of sad that he comes here to us incels for validation when he gets it from women. The guy has a validation addiction.

CopingGymcel said:
Never claimed he wasn't successful with the ladies. Every average+ guy can be successful with the ladies if he is nt enough and tries hard enough.

Still kind of sad that he comes here to us incels for validation when he gets it from women. The guy has a validation addiction.

Tbh I would switch places with him.

incelman said:
Tbh I would switch places with him.

I would kill myself if I had that frame, so I would have to pass. I like my frame.

CopingGymcel said:

eb6Sc2f.jpg

Like I always say I am not chad.

But why does EVERY FUCKING ONE who wants to bash me use the same one fucking pic from more than 1 year ago in which I was at my highest weight?

[img=200x221]https://puu.sh/ykyGY/98511b33d2.png[/img]

I am currently at this level of leanness.

Yes, frame is shit tho

CopingGymcel said:
I would kill myself if I had that frame, so I would have to pass. I like my frame.

Face>frame.

Zyros said:
Like I always say I am not chad.

But why does EVERY FUCKING ONE who wants to bash me use the same one fucking pic from more than 1 year ago in which I was at my highest weight?

[img=200x221]https://puu.sh/ykyGY/98511b33d2.png[/img]

I am currently at this level of leanness.

Yes, frame is shit tho

You've leaned down a lot since last time I saw you. Well done. Eyes looking sick. You've improved a lot, actually.

How did you get rid of the bloat? Did vitamin C help?

Ban the normies.

CopingGymcel said:
You've leaned down a lot since last time I saw you. Well done. Eyes looking sick. You've improved a lot, actually.

How did you get rid of the bloat? Did vitamin C help?

Dropped A LOT of the carbs I ate. I dropped too lots of sugars and snacks. I take more vitamin C but only from normal sources currently: juice and some vegetables.

Zyros said:
Dropped A LOT of the carbs I ate. I dropped too lots of sugars and snacks. I take more vitamin C but only from normal sources currently: juice and some vegetables.

Well done. And everyeone kept saying you looked bloated because of your rounded ramus  :D

How many FWBs do you have right now?

He's still a framecel, but other than that he's a Chad.

zyros is a 6 max, dunno why you guys are so fucking obssesed with him

Sparky said:
Because he's apparently the best looking guy on this forum

i look better

Why does he think he can post in here? If all of us looked like him none of us would would be incel. Dude comes here to rub it in our faces or what? Like seriously, he comes here to get off on all of us being desperate. Posts pics of himself pointing out his thin frame. He has one problem and cries about it and expects us to feel sorry for him. He’s like a chick with an eating disorder.

Zyros said:
blackpill and incel past

But you always had the capacity to do better. None of us have that ability. We are the bottom of the barrel. You did some minimal changes to your appearance and suddenly you can get laid. If all it took was changing our hair style and dressing better, you don’t think we would do that?

Ittybittyincel said:
But you always had the capacity to do better. None of us have that ability. We are the bottom of the barrel. You did some minimal changes to your appearance and suddenly you can get laid. If all it took was changing our hair style and dressing better, you don’t think we would do that?

No. They were pretty important structural changes on the face and they weren't under my control.

Zyros said:
No. They were pretty important structural changes on the face and they weren't under my control.

at what age did you lost your virginity?

why are you ignoring me

Zyros said:
So did you have plastic surgery? Come on man, you know exactly what you’re doing here. Gloating and showing off like a peacock. If you were just here to agree with us and pretend you’re blackpilled, you wouldn’t have your pic plastered all over the place. You’re like a hot woman posting pics of herself to her ugly girl friends and saying “tee hee I’m soooo ugly! Give me likes to validate myself!!!”

Ittybittyincel said:
So did you have plastic surgery? Come on man, you know exactly what you’re doing here. Gloating and showing off like a peacock. If you were just here to agree with us and pretend you’re blackpilled, you wouldn’t have your pic plastered all over the place. You’re like a hot woman posting pics of herself to her ugly girl friends and saying “tee hee I’m soooo ugly! Give me likes to validate myself!!!”

No I didn't. It was like some kind of long puberty.

I have my pic just like I had on Lookism