watcher

Life passing by as I watch
12d 21h 15m
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
23d 21h 4m
Islam will fade away just as Christianity has done. It's only big now because it's obviously a younger religion. For Islam in 2020 it's like what Christianity was in the 1500s or some shit. Religion is cope.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Legend
29d 9h 33m
I still can't believe they made men fucking each other mainstream

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Officer
7d 10h 45m
I wish Christianity was still based. Enjoy strict Islam while you can dudes. The internet and globalisation means degeneracy can spread anywhere

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
★★★★★
101d 5h 35m
Religion is a scam.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Obergruppenführer of SS Division “Incelistan”
★★★★★
36d 9h 15m
Cruel

Cruel

K1ll3r
25d 22h 6m
Every time there is a riot or a fight with cops, you see lgtb+ feminist flags and people in there. Terrorists.

curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

curry manlet
★★★★★
31d 22h 37m
:lul: This was definitely made by a cumskin rightwing coper. Everyone knows that lefties hate Islamic people.
they dont, even people on incel tear pretend the qouran can be interpreted as feminist jfl

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
33d 14h 54m
they dont, even people on incel tear pretend the qouran can be interpreted as feminist jfl
Those are just Islamicucks incels in denial or whores, but the majority of people hate Islam on there as well. I have read a lot of Islamophobic comments there.

curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

curry manlet
★★★★★
31d 22h 37m
Those are just Islamicucks incels in denial or whores, but the majority of people hate Islam on there as well. I have read a lot of Islamophobic comments there.
damn

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

too jaded to care ngl
★★★★★
34d 23h 13m
noooo not the homorinos :<

BenBerger

BenBerger

Captain
★★
22d 17h 26m
Whites are cucks and this is why Islam prevails.

Snow Dushman

Snow Dushman

Cacophony of madness
★★★★★
59d 19h 17m
Yea no, not even muslims have a spine these days.

get_even

get_even

The bluepill is dying, inceldom is everywhere
★★★★★
9d 21h 15m
watcher

watcher

12d 21h 15m
Islam will fade away just as Christianity has done. It's only big now because it's obviously a younger religion. For Islam in 2020 it's like what Christianity was in the 1500s or some shit. Religion is cope.
Islam will not fade away because there is not cute friendly verses on islam for the cuckolds to attach to. All religious muslims are 'extremists' compared to christians.
:lul: This was definitely made by a cumskin rightwing coper. Everyone knows that lefties hate Islamic people.
Lowest IQ post in this website right now.
Whites are cucks and this is why Islam prevails.
Islam is racist sexist homophobic.jpg

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
23d 21h 4m
Islam will not fade away because there is not cute friendly verses on islam for the cuckolds to attach to. All religious muslims are 'extremists' compared to christians.
That's about the most low IQ thing I've ever read. Did you not see what I said? That Christians of today are soft compared to when the religion was in it's prime, which Islam is in now as a counterpart of sorts? Also the Bible and the Koran are very, very similar books in terms of substance, setting, everything... Equal parts uplift & talk of slaughter etc. Really stupid post bro.

watcher

watcher

12d 21h 15m
That's about the most low IQ thing I've ever read. Did you not see what I said? That Christians of today are soft compared to when the religion was in it's prime, which Islam is in now as a counterpart of sorts? Also the Bible and the Koran are very, very similar books in terms of substance, setting, everything... Equal parts uplift & talk of slaughter etc. Really stupid post bro.
You are completely full of shit, a quick google search would make you realize how ignorant you are about Islam. Very similar? Islam is only hatred. Cuckstianity have the new testament.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
23d 21h 4m
Stop spreading bullshit, moron

Oh, I see. You're a follower of a bowtie wearing, clean shaven fringe hypocrite. I was talking about a more mainstream manifestation of the faith.

watcher

watcher

12d 21h 15m
Oh, I see. You're a follower of a bowtie wearing, clean shaven fringe hypocrite. I was talking about a more mainstream manifestation of the faith.
Imagine being so low IQ you believe both christianity and islam are the same.

Beta_Le_Pew

Beta_Le_Pew

TrashMancel
★★★★★
5d 5h 8m
This is the best. We should all revert to Islam after this comic strip.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
23d 21h 4m
Imagine being so low IQ you believe both christianity and islam are the same.
You said that already. Not the exact same very obviously but they're both so called Abrahamic faiths, feature many of the same stories & messages and so on. Judaism too. Fuck this, I explained this already I shouldn't have to elab more.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
107d 7h 14m
Islam will be like christianity very very quickly.
View: https://www.npr.org/2018/04/15/602605271/a-mosque-for-lgbtq-muslims

You are completely full of shit, a quick google search would make you realize how ignorant you are about Islam. Very similar? Islam is only hatred. Cuckstianity have the new testament.

watcher

watcher

12d 21h 15m
Islam will be like christianity very very quickly.
View: https://www.npr.org/2018/04/15/602605271/a-mosque-for-lgbtq-muslims

SIX QUOTES???

Damn, Islam is all about DAT LOVE! No wonder they spread so much love in 1400 years of massacres and conquering!

The fact ALL muslim countries are violent and ALL christian countries are cucked to death is just a coincidence too. They are the same you know

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
107d 7h 14m
SIX QUOTES???

Damn, Islam is all about DAT LOVE! No wonder they spread so much love in 1400 years of massacres and conquering!

The fact ALL muslim countries are violent and ALL christian countries are cucked to death is just a coincidence too. They are the same you know
It used to be the opposite. During the aftermath of the mongol invasion and the rise of the ottomans the ottomans used to be super cucked and they’d let in jews and shit and the catholic europeans used to be super based and would kill Jews and stuff.

Christianity is cucked because of the Protestant reformation and because jews have set their sights on Europe for a while. They are going to do it to the Arabs as well, they’re actually doing it right now if you saw the links I posted.

watcher

watcher

12d 21h 15m
It used to be the opposite. During the aftermath of the mongol invasion and the rise of the ottomans the ottomans used to be super cucked and they’d let in jews and shit and the catholic europeans used to be super based and would kill Jews and stuff.

Christianity is cucked because of the Protestant reformation and because jews have set their sights on Europe for a while. They are going to do it to the Arabs as well, they’re actually doing it right now if you saw the links I posted.
lmao the quran have proportionately more verses about jews than the fucking Mein Kampf. What kind of "muslim" country allows jews to live freely among them? Insanity.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
107d 7h 14m
lmao the quran have proportionately more verses about jews than the fucking Mein Kampf. What kind of "muslim" country allows jews to live freely among them? Insanity.

The ottomans let jews roam freely and so did the Córdoba/Islamic Spanish caliphates. Once the catholic Spanish expelled all the Jews from reconquista’d land they fled to North Africa and stuff

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
50d 14h 38m
That cake controversy was pure ragefuel.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mahmoud [Story] Muslim scholar describes India before Islam OffTopic 87