Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why Islam will prevail

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Why islam will win

Islam will fade away just as Christianity has done. It's only big now because it's obviously a younger religion. For Islam in 2020 it's like what Christianity was in the 1500s or some shit. Religion is cope.

I still can't believe they made men fucking each other mainstream

I wish Christianity was still based. Enjoy strict Islam while you can dudes. The internet and globalisation means degeneracy can spread anywhere

Religion is a scam.

Every time there is a riot or a fight with cops, you see lgtb+ feminist flags and people in there. Terrorists.

:lul: This was definitely made by a cumskin rightwing coper. Everyone knows that lefties hate Islamic people.
they dont, even people on incel tear pretend the qouran can be interpreted as feminist jfl

they dont, even people on incel tear pretend the qouran can be interpreted as feminist jfl
Those are just Islamicucks incels in denial or whores, but the majority of people hate Islam on there as well. I have read a lot of Islamophobic comments there.

Those are just Islamicucks incels in denial or whores, but the majority of people hate Islam on there as well. I have read a lot of Islamophobic comments there.
damn

noooo not the homorinos :<

Whites are cucks and this is why Islam prevails.

Yea no, not even muslims have a spine these days.

Islam will fade away just as Christianity has done. It's only big now because it's obviously a younger religion. For Islam in 2020 it's like what Christianity was in the 1500s or some shit. Religion is cope.
Islam will not fade away because there is not cute friendly verses on islam for the cuckolds to attach to. All religious muslims are 'extremists' compared to christians.
:lul: This was definitely made by a cumskin rightwing coper. Everyone knows that lefties hate Islamic people.
Lowest IQ post in this website right now.
Whites are cucks and this is why Islam prevails.
Islam is racist sexist homophobic

Islam will not fade away because there is not cute friendly verses on islam for the cuckolds to attach to. All religious muslims are 'extremists' compared to christians.
That's about the most low IQ thing I've ever read. Did you not see what I said? That Christians of today are soft compared to when the religion was in it's prime, which Islam is in now as a counterpart of sorts? Also the Bible and the Koran are very, very similar books in terms of substance, setting, everything... Equal parts uplift & talk of slaughter etc. Really stupid post bro.

That's about the most low IQ thing I've ever read. Did you not see what I said? That Christians of today are soft compared to when the religion was in it's prime, which Islam is in now as a counterpart of sorts? Also the Bible and the Koran are very, very similar books in terms of substance, setting, everything... Equal parts uplift & talk of slaughter etc. Really stupid post bro.
You are completely full of shit, a quick google search would make you realize how ignorant you are about Islam. Very similar? Islam is only hatred. Cuckstianity have the new testament.

Stop spreading bullshit, moron

Oh, I see. You're a follower of a bowtie wearing, clean shaven fringe hypocrite. I was talking about a more mainstream manifestation of the faith.

Oh, I see. You're a follower of a bowtie wearing, clean shaven fringe hypocrite. I was talking about a more mainstream manifestation of the faith.
Imagine being so low IQ you believe both christianity and islam are the same.

This is the best. We should all revert to Islam after this comic strip.

Imagine being so low IQ you believe both christianity and islam are the same.
You said that already. Not the exact same very obviously but they're both so called Abrahamic faiths, feature many of the same stories & messages and so on. Judaism too. Fuck this, I explained this already I shouldn't have to elab more.

Islam will be like christianity very very quickly.

View: https://www.npr.org/2018/04/15/602605271/a-mosque-for-lgbtq-muslims

You are completely full of shit, a quick google search would make you realize how ignorant you are about Islam. Very similar? Islam is only hatred. Cuckstianity have the new testament.

Islam will be like christianity very very quickly.

View: https://www.npr.org/2018/04/15/602605271/a-mosque-for-lgbtq-muslims

SIX QUOTES???

Damn, Islam is all about DAT LOVE! No wonder they spread so much love in 1400 years of massacres and conquering!

The fact ALL muslim countries are violent and ALL christian countries are cucked to death is just a coincidence too. They are the same you know

SIX QUOTES???

Damn, Islam is all about DAT LOVE! No wonder they spread so much love in 1400 years of massacres and conquering!

The fact ALL muslim countries are violent and ALL christian countries are cucked to death is just a coincidence too. They are the same you know
It used to be the opposite. During the aftermath of the mongol invasion and the rise of the ottomans the ottomans used to be super cucked and they’d let in jews and shit and the catholic europeans used to be super based and would kill Jews and stuff.

Christianity is cucked because of the Protestant reformation and because jews have set their sights on Europe for a while. They are going to do it to the Arabs as well, they’re actually doing it right now if you saw the links I posted.

It used to be the opposite. During the aftermath of the mongol invasion and the rise of the ottomans the ottomans used to be super cucked and they’d let in jews and shit and the catholic europeans used to be super based and would kill Jews and stuff.

Christianity is cucked because of the Protestant reformation and because jews have set their sights on Europe for a while. They are going to do it to the Arabs as well, they’re actually doing it right now if you saw the links I posted.
lmao the quran have proportionately more verses about jews than the fucking Mein Kampf. What kind of "muslim" country allows jews to live freely among them? Insanity.

lmao the quran have proportionately more verses about jews than the fucking Mein Kampf. What kind of "muslim" country allows jews to live freely among them? Insanity.

The ottomans let jews roam freely and so did the Córdoba/Islamic Spanish caliphates. Once the catholic Spanish expelled all the Jews from reconquista’d land they fled to North Africa and stuff

That cake controversy was pure ragefuel.