Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why islam won't save incels, from a muslimcel

C

Copenhauer

Banned
-
I see a lot of praise of Islam and muslims from my time lurking here, and while yes, Islam is more redpilled than Christianity. You can forget about Islam saving you unless you plan to move to a muslim country.

With the exception of refugees, muslim immigrants to the west are mostly just as cucked and pozzed as "christians". They come to the west because they like western culture, and prefer living here over the muslim world. There was actually a study that showed that muslim americans are more pro gay marriage than evangelical Christians. If you really think muslims are coming over to instate Sharia you just bought into stormfag conspiracy theories.

And a I say all this as someone who was born and raised Muslim.

cope just look at what they are doing in Europe they are turning it into another Islamic shit hole like the one they are coming from

Well I'm Muslim born in Europe, the Muslims born in Europe tend to be more conservative than the Muslims who came to Europe recently. Most refugees are degenerate fucks and all the Muslims that wanna come to the west are in general degenerate fucks. Imagine I'm trying to leave Europe in the future in order to marry a cute JB in the land of my ancestors. Europe is hell for a sandcel like me.

Islam's only good points are its rules on marriage and foids. That means that there really isn't much of a reason to follow Islam if you are incel because you will get none of the benefits, only the downsides.

islam is cucked cope already

cope just look at what they are doing in Europe they are turning it into another Islamic shit hole like the one they are coming from
europeans are cucked tbh

Well, I'm a former Muslim too and i hate women but i also don't want to be cucked by a man (mohammad) that died 2,000 years ago or his imaginary sky Dom(allah).

Muslim countries are already getting cucked anyway, women are getting more and more rights and many even have oral and anal sex with other people before marriage without a problem.
Well, I'm a former Muslim too and i hate women but i also don't want to be cucked by a man (mohammad) that died 2,000 years ago or his imaginary sky Dom(allah).
Hi my fellow Sithcel and 2018cel.

Muslim countries are already getting cucked anyway, women are getting more and more rights and many even have oral and anal sex with other people before marriage without a problem.

Hi my fellow Sithcel and 2018cel.
9nXMer
Greetings! May the Darkside of The Force be with you Always.

Islam is cucked just like any other religion. It can't exist outside of its support structures and doesn't survive when faced with modern western liberalism. The only way to force women to act in a certain way is to apply selection pressure to them, similar to what they do to men. Force them to compete with something else that gives affection and children or die. Men have to compete with the state and its institutions in the provider and protector role. Females (currently) have no competition in their traditional spheres of influence, hence why they maintain an advantage.