Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why Islam?

Your way of reasoning is wrong:

"Muslims creates a cycle of violence because when they rightfully get punished for past deeds"

Jfl at thinking that muslims are the ones who started the cycle? Do you think western airplanes are trowing with roses and flowers from their F-16s in the middle east? Do you think no innocent childeren die within these bombings? If NZ was a reaction to the muslim terrorist attacks, than ISIS in itself is a reaction to western globalist Jewish imperialism on Islamic soil.
And crussades

And crussades

Crusades is another thing and another context, the west has left Christianity and even with Crusaders the muslims managed to have pacts of peace with them for long times. The west right now sold its own soul to the Democratic modern agenda, spread liberalism, individualism and destroy any religion or ideology which calls to collectivism. Islam is the last surving collectivist body of a big group of people who still adhere to their conservative way of life, the west tries to destroy that. You could say that the west has started a crusade of secularism against Islam.

follow it then
Right
Crusades is another thing and another context, the west has left Christianity and even with Crusaders the muslims managed to have pacts of peace with them for long times. The west right now sold its own soul to the Democratic modern agenda, spread liberalism, individualism and destroy any religion or ideology which calls to collectivism. Islam is the last surving collectivist body of a big group of people who still adhere to their conservative way of life, the west tries to destroy that. You could say that the west has started a crusade of secularism against Islam.
We all have to defend Islam.

Jfl at calling someone sectarian and throwing takfirs here and there, you're a heretic and not acknowledged by any muslim. JFL at leaving sunnism because 'muh ISIS also follows hadeeth'.
It's not only that you munafiq sunni what do you know about Islam JFL you don't even know anything about your sunni religion ahahah Takfir is mostly coming from your salafi-sunni hardjihadist groups and their Imams , btw Of course Takfir is allowed in islam to show who is muslim who is not and its NECESSARY if you are not going to takfir mushriks you see and warn them about God you are sinning you have to say to their polytheism to them and critic them! most of the muslim world is not even muslim they are believing shafa'ah , praying to dead people , following their taghut goverments , not praying , not fasting in ramadan , committing adultery , living worldy life and worse is they are FIGHTING AGAINST ISLAM by supporting USA , ISRAEL of course they are not muslims It's not enough for someone to call himself muslim He has to live it according to Quran if he's not living life according to Quran he's munafiq and sinner do you understand you Sunni mushrik? BTW I was about to join ISIS You have no idea what I've gone through Thanks to God I learned his message in correct way hope God will guide you too You have no idea about your religion "muh ISIS also follows hadeeth". nice cope stupid aprroach to Quran's message ofc I would expect from a Sunni

It's always somehow the case in this universe that the most effective solution to problems is the most immoral. Here, it is indeed true that embracing a foreign religion out of pure self-interest and Machiavellianism would be far more effective than trying to restore a former political and religious order in the West.

WNcels are always extremely triggered by the suggestion to embrace Islam because they know it would achieve most of their actual goals in a realistic fashion, and they can't accept that their choice for this century is either "betraying your ancestors" for immediate objective results, or remaining true to your civilization and sense of honesty, but accepting that everything will continue to crumble around you.
You are low-IQ or you spent too much time on "WN" low-brow websites. Islam isn't destroying anything that whites have not already destroyed by themselves.
oort cloud circumference IQ
free this man

It's not only that you munafiq sunni what do you know about Islam JFL you don't even know anything about your sunni religion ahahah Takfir is mostly coming from your salafi-sunni hardjihadist groups and their Imams , btw Of course Takfir is allowed in islam to show who is muslim who is not and its NECESSARY if you are not going to takfir mushriks you see and warn them about God you are sinning you have to say to their polytheism to them and critic them! most of the muslim world is not even muslim they are believing shafa'ah , praying to dead people , following their taghut goverments , not praying , not fasting in ramadan , committing adultery , living worldy life and worse is they are FIGHTING AGAINST ISLAM by supporting USA , ISRAEL of course they are not muslims It's not enough for someone to call himself muslim He has to live it according to Quran if he's not living life according to Quran he's munafiq and sinner do you understand you Sunni mushrik? BTW I was about to join ISIS You have no idea what I've gone through Thanks to God I learned his message in correct way hope God will guide you too You have no idea about your religion "muh ISIS also follows hadeeth". nice cope stupid aprroach to Quran's message ofc I would expect from a Sunni

Just the fact that you 'almost' joined ISIS shows how pathetic and weak low IQ subhuman you are, btw I don't debate Islam in English because I only debate it in the Arabic language (Fos7a) exactly the language the prophet Muhamed spoke.You're a foreigner who followed some Khawarij type, your extremism and takfirism has brought you to pure heresy.

I'm not a Muslim, I get the sect differences, I didn't read them because I believed in them, so I wont comment on what I think is the definitive Islamic truth. I only read them all once. I am much more familiar with Judaism and Christianity. So far I think they can be summed up as so:
Islam = War
Judaism = Infiltration
Christianity = Defense
Christianity = Defense you are clearly saying this because you are coming from christian background what a fucking joke AHAHAHA Islam = WAR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: more like Sunnism & Shiasm = War
Just the fact that you 'almost' joined ISIS shows how pathetic and weak low IQ subhuman you are, btw I don't debate Islam in English because I only debate it in the Arabic language (Fos7a) exactly the language the prophet Muhamed spoke.You're a foreigner who followed some Khawarij type, your extremism and takfirism has brought you to pure heresy.
I'm only going to post Quranic verses from now on btw I'm turkish not foreigner I hope God will guide you to the right path or you will end up in hell like your scholars

Wooowww... Awesome. A lot of people dont know ''Only Quran İslam'' ''Quranic İslam''

Christianity = Defense you are clearly saying this because you are coming from christian background what a fucking joke AHAHAHA Islam = WAR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: more like Sunnism & Shiasm = War

I'm only going to post Quranic verses from now on btw I'm turkish not foreigner I hope God will guide you to the right path or you will end up in hell like your scholars

Foreigner (A3ajami/أعجمي) in Islamic theology is used for originally non-Arab speakers. Turks, Persians, Afghanis, Pakistanis, are all considered أعاجم

Nice arab nationalism too you pathetic ape "language the prophet Muhamed spoke" , "You're a foreigner" another classic Sunni argument Quran is not for only Arabs its Universal message but ofc How I can expect from a sunni to understand Quran

Nice arab nationalism too you pathetic ape "language the prophet Muhamed spoke" , "You're a foreigner" another classic Sunni argument Quran is not for only Arabs its Universal message but ofc How I can expect from a sunni to understand Quran

I'm not an Arab, I've studied hard to learn the Arabic language. How can you call yourself a student of knowledge when you don't even have the basic Arabic understanding of the Quran from how it was revealed to the prophet? What I'm saying is, your jahl and your extremism has lead you to heresy (wal3iyadubillah). May Allah lead you to Al-Wasatiyah, like Allah said in the Quran:

و كذلك جعلناكم أمة وسطا

Judaism = Infiltration
Alright
Conques

islam is garbage, would rather fap than to fuck a goat

Paganism is ideal. Islam, minus the accompanying foreign racial elements, is the next best thing in my opinion.

I'm not an Arab, I've studied hard to learn the Arabic language. How can you call yourself a student of knowledge when you don't even have the basic Arabic understanding of the Quran from how it was revealed to the prophet? What I'm saying is, your jahl and your extremism has lead you to heresy (wal3iyadubillah). May Allah lead you to Al-Wasatiyah, like Allah said in the Quran:

و كذلك جعلناكم أمة وسطا
You are falsely accusing me of heresy and spreading your wrong information about islam and Quran you are not even answered 1 of my question , literally showing off to all nonmuslim people here by playing it cool I called you mushrik(Polytheist) because of your denial of Quran and I'm going to expose you right here with Quranic verses don't you escape by saying things like btw "I don't debate Islam in English because I only debate it in the Arabic language" You will be ashamed and I will prove your heresy right here If you have proof of my heresy prove it! Don't escape
1- Quran sent in arabic because its sent to the arabic people it's easy 70 iq required to understand that but it's doesn't mean only Arabs can be Scholars and Leaders Quran's message is universal

Quran 16:103 :
And We certainly know that they say, "It is only a human being who teaches the Prophet." The tongue of the one they refer to is foreign, and this Qur'an is [in] a clear Arabic language

Quran 26:194-197 :
Upon your heart, [O Muhammad] - that you may be of the warners -
In a clear Arabic language.
And indeed, it is [mentioned] in the scriptures of former peoples.

Quran 13:37 :
And thus We have revealed it as an Arabic legislation. And if you should follow their inclinations after what has come to you of knowledge, you would not have against Allah any ally or any protector.

Quran 14:4 :
And We did not send any messenger except [speaking] in the language of his people to state clearly for them, and Allah sends astray [thereby] whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

Quran 41:44 :
And if We had made it a non-Arabic Qur'an, they would have said, "Why are its verses not explained in detail [in our language]? Is it a foreign [recitation] and an Arab [messenger]?" Say, "It is, for those who believe, a guidance and cure." And those who do not believe - in their ears is deafness, and it is upon them blindness. Those are being called from a distant place.

Last edited:
How about I don't believe in God?
Most followers of religion also don't believe in it, they are there just for wasting time, customs, pretentions and social interaction..

Jfl at thinking that muslims are the ones who started the cycle? Do you think western airplanes are trowing with roses and flowers from their F-16s in the middle east? Do you think no innocent childeren die within these bombings? If NZ was a reaction to the muslim terrorist attacks, then ISIS in itself is a reaction to western globalist Jewish imperialism on Islamic soil.
What did all those children who died in Germany, France and Sweden have to do with Jewish imperialism? If Muslims weren't retarded, they would be bombing synagogues and committing jihad against the Israeli state.

But they can't because they are low-IQ puppets of the Jews themselves, just like those ultra-religious neocon Christians in the US who support Israel because they think it will bring upon the end of the world. Muslims are too busy killing each other or naive Europeans who just want to be left alone to do anything of use. If Shiites, Alawites, Sunnis and all the other sects would group together and fight against Israel, they could easily expel the Jews from the Middle-East. The fact that they still haven't makes it clear how incompetent and cowardly Islam truly is, it teaches its followers to attack only the weakest and most gullible.

Muslims have sealed their fate to be slaves to the Jewish elite forever. They will be smiling from the sidelines while they watch Muslims continue the endless cycle of meaningless violence.

Most followers of religion also don't believe in it, they are there just for wasting time, pretentions and social contact.
Lmao I won't be able to fake it. Trust me.

Judaism = Infiltration

Alright
View attachment 125517
You didn't see the last part of what I said learn about islamic history more please before making false assumptions like this btw those Crusade map is fake they had so many coalitions against ottomans and andalus spain more than 20 crusades only against turk sunni's

You are falsely accusing me of heresy and spreading your wrong information about islam and Quran you are not even answered 1 of my question , literally showing off to all nonmuslim people here by playing it cool I called you mushrik(Polytheist) because of your denial of Quran and I'm going to expose you right here with Quranic verses don't you escape by saying things like btw "I don't debate Islam in English because I only debate it in the Arabic language" You will be ashamed and I will prove your heresy right here If you have proof of my heresy prove it! Don't escape
1- Quran sent in arabic because its sent to the arabic people it's easy 70 iq required to understand that but it's doesn't mean only Arabs can be Scholars and Leaders Quran's message is universal

Quran 16:103 :
And We certainly know that they say, "It is only a human being who teaches the Prophet." The tongue of the one they refer to is foreign, and this Qur'an is [in] a clear Arabic language

Quran 26:194-197 :
Upon your heart, [O Muhammad] - that you may be of the warners -
In a clear Arabic language.
And indeed, it is [mentioned] in the scriptures of former peoples.

Quran 13:37 :
And thus We have revealed it as an Arabic legislation. And if you should follow their inclinations after what has come to you of knowledge, you would not have against Allah any ally or any protector.

Quran 14:4 :
And We did not send any messenger except [speaking] in the language of his people to state clearly for them, and Allah sends astray [thereby] whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

Quran 41:44 :
And if We had made it a non-Arabic Qur'an, they would have said, "Why are its verses not explained in detail [in our language]? Is it a foreign [recitation] and an Arab [messenger]?" Say, "It is, for those who believe, a guidance and cure." And those who do not believe - in their ears is deafness, and it is upon them blindness. Those are being called from a distant place.

قال العربي الحكيم: فلا تجادل الأحمق, فقد يخطئ الناس في الفريق بينكما
What did all those children who died in Germany, France and Sweden have to do with Jewish imperialism? If Muslims weren't retarded, they would be bombing synagogues and committing jihad against the Israeli state.

But they can't because they are low-IQ puppets of the Jews themselves, just like those ultra-religious neocon Christians in the US who support Israel because they think it will bring upon the end of the world. Muslims are too busy killing each other or naive Europeans who just want to be left alone to do anything of use. If Shiites, Alawites, Sunnis and all the other sects would group together and fight against Israel, they could easily expel the Jews from the Middle-East. The fact that they still haven't makes it clear how incompetent and cowardly Islam truly is, it teaches its followers to attack only the weakest and most gullible.

Muslims have sealed their fate to be slaves to the Jewish elite forever. They will be smiling from the sidelines while they watch Muslims continue the endless cycle of meaningless violence.

You sound like an alt right coper, Europeans are voting for these governments they have, they choose the government (democracy), they can't say: We want to live in peace while our government bombs the shit out of other countries and go on with live like nothing is happening at the other side of the world. It doesn't work like that, Europeans are choosing these government and they get represented by these governments, if they really cared they could stop these imperialist dogs, but they dont because everyone is benefiting from globalism. Why would westerners NOT support globalist secularist agendas? It's a system that feeds their hedonistic and materialistic ego, it gives them more degeneracy which they love and the system will give you total individualism. The only ones who are fighting for Jews are the ones who are part of the united nations, everyone who fights under International law is a Jew, everyone who pledges allegiance to the ideology of the united nations is a Jew. Everyone who listens to the united nations is a Jew.

Last edited:
Al-Arabi al-Hakim said, "Do not argue with the fool"
nice showing off to tribune your arabic it's doesn't matter anything from guidance how your arabic is .There is so many arab kuffars and mushrik's they all knowing and writing arabic better than you and even Prophet muhammad's time biggest mushrik's was arab abu jahil and abu lahab and perfectly spoke arabic yet they didn't understand the message of worshipping god alone

You didn't see the last part of what I said learn about islamic history more please before making false assumptions like this btw those Crusade map is fake they had so many coalitions against ottomans and andalus spain more than 20 crusades only against turk sunni's
I don't care what sect they are, Islam has a history of conquest war and conquest in general, such as with slavery and abuse of Whites, and Christians. There's a reason why Blonde Blue Eyed Women don't exist in France or Spain anymore for example. Also regardless of whether they are misguided or are being used by Jews, or are from a sect you disagree with, they're waging conquest against Europe even today aswell, and winning.

Do you disagree with the mainstream translations of Quran 8:12, Quran 8:39, Quran 9:123, Quran 25:52, and Quran 47:3-4?

the chad islam vs the virgin christianity
send the jews to ovens though
The Catholic Church was infiltrated by Marxist Homosexuals, which is a known hand of Jewish infiltration. There are good Christians in the Catholic Church, and good Catholics in general, but the core of it has but corrupted by the Jew. Forcing celibacy on their priests is also a mistake, and many catholic interpretations of Christian law is inaccurate.

I don't care what sect they are, Islam has a history of conquest war and conquest in general, such as with slavery and abuse of Whites, and Christians. There's a reason why Blonde Blue Eyed Women don't exist in France or Spain anymore for example. Also regardless of whether they are misguided or are being used by Jews, or are from a sect you disagree with, they're waging conquest against Europe even today aswell, and winning.

Do you disagree with the mainstream translations of Quran 8:12, Quran 8:39, Quran 9:123, Quran 25:52, and Quran 47:3-4?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what are you going to do about it whiteboy? your great great x24 grandad impregnated your great great x24 grandmother with the BMC, cry harder. those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
cut off their heads, and cut off the tips of their fingers

Those verses sent down against mad , rampant polytheists to encourage muslims to fight and stand against them It's nothing about terrorism or anything else Sunni's and Shia's abusing and distorting meanings of war verse's , using it for wage war against infidels and trying to gain legality with those verse's and of course nonmuslims understanding same way those sectarian "muslims" understand and then making articles about how islam is evil & supporting terrorism etc it's huge misleading conflict
Quran 2:190 .
Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.

There's a reason why Blonde Blue Eyed Women don't exist in France or Spain anymore.

I'm pretty sure thats not the case for Spain. Hispania was always inhabited by lots of different people. Most of them weren't white.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what are you going to do about it whiteboy? your great great x24 grandad impregnated your great great x24 grandmother with the BMC, cry harder. those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
cut off their heads, and cut off the tips of their fingers
Okay now this is epic.

Those verses sent down against mad , rampant polytheists to encourage muslims to fight and stand against them It's nothing about terrorism or anything else Sunni's and Shia's abusing and distorting meanings of war verse's , using it for wage war against infidels and trying to gain legality with those verse's and of course nonmuslims understanding same way those sectarian "muslims" understand and then making articles about how islam is evil & supporting terrorism etc it's huge misleading conflict
Quran 2:190 .
Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.
isn't atheism worse than shirk? modern westerners are worse than any polytheists those verses were written to counter, their pantheon includes such great things as feminism, human rights and the ability to stick things in their orifices without consequences. they are also trying to export their cancer to the islamic world as we speak. how are towelheads not justified in trying to wipe whitoids off the face of the earth?

I'm pretty sure thats not the case for Spain. Hispania was always inhabited by lots of different people. Most of them weren't white.
Spain does have a history of a lot of different nations being on that land yes, but i'm specifically referring to the Spaniards who are genetically almost Identical to the French. The actual white Spaniards. This Racial group descended from the north of Europe I believe. There used to be Blonde Blue Eyed women of this set of genetic clusters in both France and Spain, until Islamic Conquesters stole almost all of them and raped them out of existence.

Okay now this is epic.
every breath you take and every step you make are done because arab semen helped give you a complete genetic code. your mouth, tongue and anus work thanks to sandnigger genetic material shot into some peasant wench 1400 years ago that you will never be able to wash out
maybe if you eat enough mars bars you will alter the moorish admixture out of your dna

every breath you take and every step you make are done because arab semen helped give you a complete genetic code. your mouth, tongue and anus work thanks to sandnigger genetic material shot into some peasant wench 1400 years ago that you will never be able to wash out
maybe if you eat enough mars bars you will alter the moorish admixture out of your dna
Nice fantasy bro.

isn't atheism worse than shirk? modern westerners are worse than any polytheists those verses were written to counter, their pantheon includes such great things as feminism, human rights and the ability to stick things in their orifices without consequences. they are also trying to export their cancer to the islamic world as we speak. how are towelheads not justified in trying to wipe whitoids off the face of the earth?
"isn't atheism worse than shirk?" it's the same but shirk is worse because associating partners with God worse than not caring about God & religion LOOOOOOL mushrik sunni-salafi ISIS hadith followers are already waging war against westerners but their religion brothers rejecting them and their own doctrine following their munafiq scholars if they knew the truth they would be ISIS fighter but ofc they are nothing but a bunch of munafiqs

Jews fucked Christianity long ago and it wont take long until there is no power that can match the western degeneracy.

"isn't atheism worse than shirk?" it's the same but shirk is worse because associating partners with God worse than not caring about God & religion LOOOOOOL mushrik sunni-salafi ISIS hadith followers are already waging war against westerners but their religion brothers rejecting them and their own doctrine following their munafiq scholars if they knew the truth they would be ISIS fighter but ofc they are nothing but a bunch of munafiqs
based
go abu bakr al bagdhadi

the chad islam vs the virgin christianity
send the jews to ovens though
tbh... I don't understand how the norse or even the hellenistic pagans could bring themselves to accept a peace loving sect of Judaism. Literally everything was better in pagan society, Christianity retarded everything

shitshow thread

The actual white Spaniards. This Racial group descended from the north of Europe I believe.

Those would be the Visigoths. But they were also invaders settling in Roman land and a ruling minority.

Quran is enough and explanatory for to practise islam perfectly Quran itself doesn't need another book or religious law to complete it's has been sent down fully and completed by god with purest version of monotheism
Quran 5:101 :
O you who acknowledge, do not ask about things, which if revealed to you, would harm you. If you ask about them after the Quran has been sent down, then they will become clear to you. God pardons for them, and God is Forgiving, Compassionate

Quran 6:114 :
"Shall I seek other than God as a judge when He has sent down to you this book sufficiently detailed?" Those to whom We have given the book know it is sent down from your Lord with truth; so do not be of those who have doubt.

Quran 11:1 :
A book whose signs have been ascertained, then detailed, from One who is Wise, Ever-aware

Quran 16:89 :
We have sent down to you the book as a clarification for all things, a guide, mercy and good tidings for those who have peacefully surrendered

Quran 17:89 :
We have cited to the people in this Quran of every example, but most of the people refuse to be anything but ingrates!

Quran 54:17 :
We made the Quran easy to learn. Do any of you wish to learn?

Quran 29:51 :
Is it not enough for them that We have sent down to you the book, being recited to them? In that is a mercy and a reminder for people who acknowledge.

Quran 36:69 :
We did not teach him poetry, nor does he need it. This is a reminder and a clear Quran.

Quran 22:78 :
Strive in the cause of God properly. He is the One who has chosen you, and He has made no hardship for you in the system, the creed of your father Abraham; He is the One who named you 'those who have peacefully surrendered' from before as well as in this. So let the messenger be witness over you and you be witness over people. So hold the contact prayer and contribute towards betterment and hold tight to God, He is your patron. What an excellent Patron, and what an excellent Supporter.

Quran 30:30 :
So establish yourself to the system of monotheism. It is the nature that God has made the people on. There is no changing in God's creation. Such is the pure system, but most people do not know

To the polytheist Sunni & Shia wrongdoers those are clear verses from Quran

Quran 21:45 :
Say, "I only warn you by revelation." But the deaf do not hear the call when they are warned.

Quran 37:154-157 :
What is wrong with you, how do you judge? Will you not remember? Or do you have a clear proof? Bring forth your book, if you are truthful.

Quran 68:36-41 :
What is wrong with you, how do you judge? Or do you have another book which you study? In it, you can find what you wish? Or do you have an oath from Us, extending until the day of resurrection, that you can judge as you please? Ask them: "Who of them will make such a claim?" Or do they have partners? Then let them bring their partners, if they are truthful.

Quran 10:15 :
When Our clear signs are recited to them, those who do not wish to meet Us said, "Bring a Quran other than this, or change it!" Say, "It is not for me to change it from my own accord, I merely follow what is inspired to me. I fear if I disobey my Lord the retribution of a great day!"

Quran 17:41 :
We have cited in this Quran so they may remember, but it only increases their aversion

Quran 31:27 :
If all the trees on earth were made into pens, and the ocean were supplied by seven more oceans, the words of God would not run out. God is Noble, Wise.

Quran 25:32-33 :
Those who rejected said, "If only the Quran was sent down to him in one go!" It was done as such so We could strengthen your heart with it, and We arranged it accordingly. For every example they come to you with, We bring you the truth and the best explanation.

Quran 75:17 :
It is for Us to collect it and relate it. So when We relate it, you shall follow its revelation. Then it is for Us to clarify it.

TESTIFY OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD IN THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT CRITICING FALSE MUSLIMS (SUNNI & SHIAS) FOR ABANDONING QURAN

Quran 25:30 : The messenger said, "My Lord, my people have deserted this Quran."

THEIR EXPRESSION

Quran 33:67 : They will say, "Our Lord, we have obeyed our leaders and our learned ones, but they misled us from the path."

SECTARIANISM IS FORBIDDEN IN ISLAM GOD IS GIVING EXAMPLES FROM CHRISTIANS AND JEWS

Quran 3:105 :
Do not be like those who separated and differed after the proof had come to them. For them is a painful retribution

Quran 6:159 :
Those who have divided their system and become sects, you have nothing to do with them. Their matter will be with God, then, He will inform them of what they had done

Quran 3:100 :
O you who acknowledge, if you obey a group of those who received the book they will turn you after your acknowledgement into ingrates!

ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT VERSES FROM QURAN YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERTHING YOU DO

Quran 17:36 :
Do not uphold what you have no knowledge of. For the hearing, eyesight, and mind, all these are held responsible for that.

Quran 41:53 :
We will show them Our signs in the horizons, and within themselves, until it becomes clear to them that this is the truth. Is it not enough that your Lord is witness over all things?

Last edited:
hold up, greek man boy love wasn't very based or redpilled
we don't talk about that part. Besides, that was paganism for meds aka racially impure niggers

Answer me and bring me your proof for my "heresy" I presented quranic verses for belief and explained it very well it's destroys your sunni false belief do you have any proof to bring ?

You guys can convert to alevism, dunno if its still a branch of islam or an own seperate religion.

But still, billions of Muslims say otherwise. In many western countries, people are converting to Islam by the lot.
In the Netherlands, even two people from an anti-Islam party converted after learning about Islam.

There is no such thing as "moderate" or "radical" Islam. If you have this mindset, you have been brainwashed by your jewish masters.
There is NO innovation in Islam. We are submissive to our religion, we do just what the Allah and the Quran orders us to do.
Islam is Islam. Also, Iranians (Persians) are shiites. Shiites are not Muslims, although they themselves say they are.
Being a Muslim means doing things a Muslim does, and refrain from that what was made haraam for us.

The argument that Islam is non-progressive is bullshit. Islam has brought many improvements and has seen many talented scientist.
Back in the days they were masters of trade, astrology, construction and more.

It's important to understand that Islam is a direct threat to the current jewish world order. That's why the crackdown and manipulation continues.
The jews will make sure we are perpetually at war with each other, so they can reap the benefits.

Also, Muslims have no beef with Christians. They have beef with those who fight Islam. Treaties were common and people can even live in Muslim lands as a non-Muslim by paying zakat.

This is what I've been saying for some time.

If islam helps to keep the whoredom in check I have no problem. I said bs cuz I am an atheist, I don't subscribe to any religious corporation.