Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why Islam?

Only cucks are against Islam. Islam is here to fix your problems yet the cucks and whores are too demonic to accept the light

Back in earlier days of this forum, when i had my old account, i wouldn't have though that you'll end up as muslim, Mainländer.

Islam as an overall political system interests me. It really is an all-encompassing religion that dictates how a man should live from which side he sleep to how a country should be governed. After 2001 it seemed like Islam was the only thing challenging Western Liberal democracy. The military annihilation of AQ and IS has shown otherwise; plus Saudi Arabia has the US government wrapped around its little finger.

Iran and Shia Islam are interesting; seems sort of akin to Catholicism in Christianity. Some of the teachings of the Shia such as the intercession of the Imams seem like they might be shirk to me (the absolute worst sin in Islam).

What do you think of Shia Islam?

IslamMaxxing is totally Legit for incels, they will be revered as Jihadist Martyrs, enjoy the afterlife with 72 Virgins.
The only problem being no one have figure out how to put Humpty Dumpty back together again.

Last edited: