Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why isn't anyone talking about this?

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★
Why is none talking about these kidcels who are so desparate that they are literally using XBOX to try to pickup chicks?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tRoKSL9Rks

Do people really believe that these kids aren't going to be future Incels if the current trends keep going?

That's not new. Any kid with an Internet connection is gonna try and approach women. Before Xbox it was HotOrNot.com. Before the Internet, it was phone chat lines.

Idk

I don’t wanna talk about it or care at all really tbh

Ironically.... I tried to do this about 10 years ago on halo.

Ironically.... I tried to do this about 10 years ago on halo.

See?

What is worth talking about is how it's kinda sorta creepy/pedophilic for her to play along like this. If a child rocks to me and is like "I wanna suck your dick, sir" it's my responsibility as a responsible adult to say "No thank you" and keep it movin'.

See?

What is worth talking about is how it's kinda sorta creepy/pedophilic for her to play along like this
. If a child rocks to me and is like "I wanna suck your dick, sir" it's my responsibility as a responsible adult to say "No thank you" and keep it movin'.
Based. She should be arrested.

That's not new. Any kid with an Internet connection is gonna try and approach women. Before Xbox it was HotOrNot.com. Before the Internet, it was phone chat lines.