Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why isnt my sister like this

I wish I had a sister

I'm happy I don't have a whore sister.

Cumskins at it again :feelspuke:

to understand why she loves him so much you only need to look at his jaw.To be honest i am not sure if foids are capable of not having incestuous thoughts about their chad brothers.

fuark the brother looks like a chad, if it was a deformed mongoloid like me she would cry because I have to sit next to her

is the brother the kid in the video or is it some second brother?

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A FOID THAT WILL GO BATSHIT CRAZY ABOUT YOU LIKE THIS.
to understand why she loves him so much you only need to look at his jaw.To be honest i am not sure if foids are capable of not having incestuous thoughts about their chad brothers.
His lower third is more chiseled than mine.

chad brother only

There is a rumor in my family (absolutely taboo subject) that one of my cousins (a 185 cm Chad) had sex with one of my paternal aunts (I have 3 paternal aunts) when he was 19 years old (she was 39-40, i'm not sure).

Last edited:
'cos you ugly or autist.

imouto paradise

good avi
Your one is interesting, can't really put a word to it but like mid 90s point & click pc game.

Your one is interesting, can't really put a word to it but like mid 90s point & click pc game.
it's from kuuchuu buranko. rotoscoped face on anime body

fuark the brother looks like a chad, if it was a deformed mongoloid like me she would cry because I have to sit next to her

True they would be embarrassed to be seen in public with a mongoloid looking brother. Would be especially afraid to hug them (people think they're dating).

very very cute loli. god tier pheno and already curvy, I coomed to the view at 0:26 and saved to my fap folder

Bluepillers: 69

What the fuck
Over for incestcels:feelspuke:
very very cute loli. god tier pheno and already curvy, I coomed to the view at 0:26 and saved to my fap folder
Based coomer

Last edited:
I cope saying theyre tsunderes but they probably just legit hate me
Real life isn't anime they do probably hate you infact they might even talk shit about you behind your back i'm sorry bro

Any incel here who has a sister, I want to fuck her