Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why isn't the tinder being 9 men for every 1 female study being spread all over the internet?

They don't want to hear the truth. And why would they? It's miserable.:feelsbadman:

Because that would need not to be deleted by social media platforms first.

Because that would need not to be deleted by social media platforms first.

Honestly any social media platform who doesn't delete it is stupid as fuck. Tinder should come out with some fake stats that say the opposite.

Its sad to hear that some ethnics are behind tinder.

They can't handle the goddamn truth, that's why.

How are the other females finding their Chads?

WHat I have been saying all along. JFL if you think Tinder bears any resemblance to the real dating world. Approaching a random foid on a bus or train is a 100x better investment of time.
No girl from my family would even consider Tinder and the only women I know who use Tinder are leftist skanks.

"you have to get yourself out there"
Is a retarded meme undesirable men get told. You don't have to get yourself out there, especially when you're playing on tutorial mode as foid.

WHat I have been saying all along. JFL if you think Tinder bears any resemblance to the real dating world. Approaching a random foid on a bus or train is a 100x better investment of time.
While you're correct increasing chances hundredfold doesn't mean much when you're at 0

No girl from my family would even consider Tinder and the only women I know who use Tinder are leftist skanks.

Cold approach as a sub6 Man = rape.

How are the other females finding their Chads?
Chad doesn't stay with them long and just pumps n dump then goes on to the next.
They'd rather hide from the truth than face reality.

Chad doesn't stay with them long and just pumps n dump then goes on to the next.
They'd rather hide from the truth than face reality.
I don't understand, how does it answer the question? :feelswhere:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back