Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why IT are incapable of acknowledging racial inequality in the dating scene when they purport to have a dedication to social justice

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
If the racial inequality faced by ethnics in the dating scene was present in any other sphere of life; be it economic, legal or even something trivial like Hollywood representation, those at IT and other left leaning areas of discussion would have absolutely no problem in identifying and condemning it, yet they are resoundingly resistant to any evidence that supports the theory that inceldom can be caused by any biological or ‘hardware’ factors.

They maintain that the primary reason a man will struggle to find a relationship is rooted in his deportment, attitude or behaviour. In other terms, his ‘software’ factors.

(I myself am economically a traditional leftist, though I find much of the ‘new left’ to have lost it’s mind) I have come to realise why so many areas of the nominal ‘left’ cannot come to terms with the fact that ethnics suffer extreme discrimination in the dating world and it is down to the dualism of competing virtues.

The left wants to protect those it has identified as ‘victim groups,’ this is ostensibly a noble and virtuous cause to commit oneself to. The problem arises when the cause of inequality for one victim group stems from the attitudes or behaviour of another victim group. This sort-circuits the ability of the left to identify a perpetrator to blame for the victimisation of those within a victim group, and so they just end up ignoring the inequality all together as there is no ‘big bad’ to pin the blame on. They will do anything they can not to pin blame on a victim group, because they fear victimising them further, but this happens even if that group’s actions are victimising another group.

I notice this phenomena is very relevant in the UK right now, where grooming gangs of predominantly Pakistani men have been victimising young girls and the left have no idea how to respond. They can’t blame the attitudes of Pakistanis because they are a victim group themselves who have faced much oppression in the UK, so there is nowhere to inconsequentially impart blame, there has been a nationwide explosion of cases like this and many coverups because no one wants to discuss it for fear of further victimising Pakistanis.

The reason IT cannot admit that there is a bias against ethnic men in female sexual selection patterns is because females (of all races) are perceived to be a victim group in of themselves, so the fact that ethnic men are victim to these biases becomes obscured.

I openly admit that there are aspects of male psychology that are very unpleasant and cause major problems in society. Men have a greater propensity for violence, are more susceptible to anger and are more likely to commit crimes of most kinds because of a higher level of testosterone that pushes us take more risks.

IT and other left-leaning circles will openly embrace this because men are not deemed to be a victim group, so their psychology can be effectively scrutinised without fear that one is further victimising a victim group.

But there are unsavoury aspects to female psychology as well, and this includes an increased propensity for racial selectivity in sexual attraction. IT will never be able to recognise this due to a fear of victimising the already perceived victim group of women and so this unpleasant feature of their psychology will continuously be swept under the rug.

The most frustrating thing about this is that I don’t even blame women for this unavoidable feature of their psychological composition, it is unchosen and not a matter of volition, much like how no man would choose to be more beholden to fits of inordinate anger. I just wish it could be recognised as unpleasant in the same way it is not remotely taboo to point out that male psychology has unpleasant aspects to it as well.

TLDR: the reason IT can’t accept that ethnic men are inadvertent victims of a sexual selection process that inadvertently excludes them is because women are viewed as a victim group themselves and they are incapable of criticising a group they consider to already be victimised.

I don't think they do deny that racial inequality in the dating scene exists. They just don't agree with our responses/solution to it.

It's like that one guy who got downvoted a lot, he said that the truth is less important than keeping incels from hurting people.

It would paint women as racist.

You see a lot of their real behavior come out in this pandemic. They are just a bunch of self-serving narcissists. They don't give a fuck about principles are virtue. They just want to eat their cake and have it too.

I don't think they do deny that racial inequality in the dating scene exists. They just don't agree with our responses/solution to it.

It's like that one guy who got downvoted a lot, he said that the truth is less important than keeping incels from hurting people.
Perhaps some of them, though I have seen it denied many times. I have even seen arguments such as ‘Asian and Indian men are more likely to be misogynistic so that is why women are biased against them’ admittedly this contradicts the dynamic of competing virtue I outlined in the OP so I think at times the hysteria over misogyny can override the traditional social justice imperative of not demonising ethnic minority men.

Perhaps some of them, though I have seen it denied many times. I have even seen arguments such as ‘Asian and Indian men are more likely to be misogynistic so that is why women are biased against them’ admittedly this contradicts the dynamic of competing virtue I outlined in the OP so I think at times the hysteria over misogyny can override the traditional social justice imperative of not demonising ethnic minority men.

Maybe the people on IncelTears can't really agree on anything.

Ethnics are nothing but a population of slaves. Their job is to work their ass off so that system can dredge the blood out of you for tax and revenue generation. Tax and revenue will sustain the industry and economy so that normgroids can live a normal life.

If you are an ethnic in the west, always remember that your existence is a privilege, not a right.

So don't even bother to think or hope you have any place in a standard dating world.

If any leftist or libtard talks about "inclusion, diversity and shit", they always mean "inclusion of your kind" in the "workforce", they never meant your dick is included in their dick-riding-list. Don't get fooled by the leftist/liberal narrative.

Male will always trump a minority in their eyes as far as "social justice" is concerned. As if a black man has it better than any foid.

Maybe the people on IncelTears can't really agree on anything.
No community can, this place included. I’m just highlighting a predominant trend I’ve noticed, though there will be detractors from IT who read this and get triggered over the fact I’ve mischaracterised them. That’s the nature of the beast of online discussion. I read posts on IT that characterise people who use this forum that do not apply to me personally whatsoever.

Because things like dating and the prison sentencing gap mostly effects men who are non-white.

ive recognized this as well. Someone on shortcels, before it got banned, said that it was ironic how most of IT is left leaning, yet the way they act is " communist in the streets, capitalist in the sheets"

ive recognized this as well. Someone on shortcels, before it got banned, said that it was ironic how most of IT is left leaning, yet the way they act is " communist in the streets, capitalist in the sheets"
The "natural selection" argument is only used by them when it's convenient. In real natural selection cucks and single moms, who can't raise their children, would be the first to die out.

Because things like dating and the prison sentencing gap mostly effects men who are non-white.
Yeah, and all left-leaning circles are outraged by this and rightly so. I’m sure most on IT are capable of picking up on this inequality no problem.

I hope they're high iq enough.
I think they become much more cognitively dissonant when engaging with anything incel related because of the factor of being emotionally triggered by misogyny. I’m sure they are capable of identifying racial inequality when it pertains to areas that aren’t blackpill related.

I think they become much more cognitively dissonant when engaging with anything incel related because of the factor of being emotionally triggered by misogyny. I’m sure they are capable of identifying racial inequality when it pertains to areas that aren’t blackpill related.
It's not misogyny if we're pointing out how most foids discriminate against men, and try to bluepill us with lies. Maybe they will figure that out one day.

Ethnics are nothing but a population of slaves. Their job is to work their ass off so that system can dredge the blood out of you for tax and revenue generation. Tax and revenue will sustain the industry and economy so that normgroids can live a normal life.

If you are an ethnic in the west, always remember that your existence is a privilege, not a right.

So don't even bother to think or hope you have any place in a standard dating world.

If any leftist or libtard talks about "inclusion, diversity and shit", they always mean "inclusion of your kind" in the "workforce", they never meant your dick is included in their dick-riding-list. Don't get fooled by the leftist/liberal narrative.
You’re correct practically speaking, though the most frustrating part about that is the fact that in their heart of hearts they truly see themselves as humanist egalitarians who see past race, they are totally blind to that hypocrisy. They don’t understand the societal implications of trends in sexual preferences that are racially discriminatory, and so genuinely believe that as long as ethnics are allowed the same legal status as whites then they can ignore the sexual biases against them as merely a matter of trivial preference that has 0 repercussions, as the collective denial leads them to the belief that only they have a sexual preference for whites and that it is merely incidental rather than a trend that encompasses women of all races.

they truly see themselves as humanist egalitarians who see past race,

Lmfao. No human can see past race. Tribalism is an inherent human nature.

They do it for virtue signaling and show off their self-righteousness.

Assume hypothetically, if being racist were "cool", all of them would be die hard racists.

I think they are ignoring the race factor so they can rely on their "angry white male" boogieman for incels.

They do it for virtue signaling and show off their self-righteousness
100% correct, but I genuinely believe that all that prejudice happens on a subconscious level, humans are so fucking deluded about how they actually think that most of the time when they are virtue-signalling they actually believe they are being a good person. They are virtue signalling even to themselves and don’t realise how hypocritical they are.

BBC is pushed a lot though.

It's curries and rice that get a raw deal

Blows my mind how white women are considered a victim group. They reaped the benefits of Chad practically colonizing the whole planet, and they're the victims. They just want to replace Chad at the top of the totem pole, not make any significant difference. JFL

Last edited:
BBC is pushed a lot though.

It's curries and rice that get a raw deal
Yeah I agree, this is why the narrative that I sometimes see on IT that Indians and Asians are often excluded by women because they come from misogynistic cultures is ridiculous, because no one can tell me the sexual appeal of misogynistic elements in stereotypically ‘black culture’ in the west (gangsta rap, gold chains, calling women hoes, bitches etc) doesn’t disqualify them, and can even be part of their appeal to women.

If the racial inequality faced by ethnics in the dating scene was present in any other sphere of life; be it economic, legal or even something trivial like Hollywood representation, those at IT and other left leaning areas of discussion would have absolutely no problem in identifying and condemning it, yet they are resoundingly resistant to any evidence that supports the theory that inceldom can be caused by any biological or ‘hardware’ factors.

They maintain that the primary reason a man will struggle to find a relationship is rooted in his deportment, attitude or behaviour. In other terms, his ‘software’ factors.

(I myself am economically a traditional leftist, though I find much of the ‘new left’ to have lost it’s mind) I have come to realise why so many areas of the nominal ‘left’ cannot come to terms with the fact that ethnics suffer extreme discrimination in the dating world and it is down to the dualism of competing virtues.

The left wants to protect those it has identified as ‘victim groups,’ this is ostensibly a noble and virtuous cause to commit oneself to. The problem arises when the cause of inequality for one victim group stems from the attitudes or behaviour of another victim group. This sort-circuits the ability of the left to identify a perpetrator to blame for the victimisation of those within a victim group, and so they just end up ignoring the inequality all together as there is no ‘big bad’ to pin the blame on. They will do anything they can not to pin blame on a victim group, because they fear victimising them further, but this happens even if that group’s actions are victimising another group.

I notice this phenomena is very relevant in the UK right now, where grooming gangs of predominantly Pakistani men have been victimising young girls and the left have no idea how to respond. They can’t blame the attitudes of Pakistanis because they are a victim group themselves who have faced much oppression in the UK, so there is nowhere to inconsequentially impart blame, there has been a nationwide explosion of cases like this and many coverups because no one wants to discuss it for fear of further victimising Pakistanis.

The reason IT cannot admit that there is a bias against ethnic men in female sexual selection patterns is because females (of all races) are perceived to be a victim group in of themselves, so the fact that ethnic men are victim to these biases becomes obscured.

I openly admit that there are aspects of male psychology that are very unpleasant and cause major problems in society. Men have a greater propensity for violence, are more susceptible to anger and are more likely to commit crimes of most kinds because of a higher level of testosterone that pushes us take more risks.

IT and other left-leaning circles will openly embrace this because men are not deemed to be a victim group, so their psychology can be effectively scrutinised without fear that one is further victimising a victim group.

But there are unsavoury aspects to female psychology as well, and this includes an increased propensity for racial selectivity in sexual attraction. IT will never be able to recognise this due to a fear of victimising the already perceived victim group of women and so this unpleasant feature of their psychology will continuously be swept under the rug.

The most frustrating thing about this is that I don’t even blame women for this unavoidable feature of their psychological composition, it is unchosen and not a matter of volition, much like how no man would choose to be more beholden to fits of inordinate anger. I just wish it could be recognised as unpleasant in the same way it is not remotely taboo to point out that male psychology has unpleasant aspects to it as well.

TLDR: the reason IT can’t accept that ethnic men are inadvertent victims of a sexual selection process that inadvertently excludes them is because women are viewed as a victim group themselves and they are incapable of criticising a group they consider to already be victimised.
Based AF. Shows how incongruous they are.

they will blame the ethnics long before they blame the females because they are such simps

Because the only ethnic the media and leftists care about are niggers and niggers dont have an incel problem. They dont give a fuck about truecel races like asians and curries

This.

100% correct, but I genuinely believe that all that prejudice happens on a subconscious level, humans are so fucking deluded about how they actually think that most of the time when they are virtue-signalling they actually believe they are being a good person. They are virtue signalling even to themselves and don’t realise how hypocritical they are.
This.

Because the only ethnic the media and leftists care about are niggers and niggers dont have an incel problem. They dont give a fuck about truecel races like asians and curries
Shitskin nigger cope.

IT thinks we're the delusional ones too

They do it for virtue signaling and show off their self-righteousness.

Assume hypothetically, if being racist were "cool", all of them would be die hard racists.

I agree with this, and I think the OP is giving cucktears too much credit. Cucktears posters aren't leftist because they're "progressive" or "compassionate" or "egalitarian." They're leftist because being leftist is currently trendy. If they lived 100 years ago, they'd be racist and homophobic because that's what was normie and mainstream back then. If they lived 500 years ago, they'd be cheering as the Catholic Church burned heretics at the stake. Cucktears is full of brain-dead cowards who will always support whatever is trendy, cool, socially acceptable, and will give them virtue signaling brownie points.