Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why IT is and remains at Cockroach-level IQ

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Anti-Incels (like IT and such) are known for making the same old arguments ad nauseam:

-“If they want sex, why don’t they use prostitution?”
-“Why don’t they just fuck each other?”
-“Why don’t they date femcels?”
-“Incels just want top models slaves.”
-“They just need to improve their hygiene.”
-“They should go out more.”
-“They never talked to a single women but think they know anything about them.”

Notions like this are retarded for two reasons:

A: They show a total lack of understanding about what Incels actually want: Genuine Affection and validation. You can obviously not get this from Prostitutes or slaves. And you will not get it just because you smell nice and are sociable with a bunch of women. If you don’t have what women want (you know what I mean) then all your efforts get you nothing but the friend zone.

B: They are also extremely hypocritical from the leftist standpoint that is so often espoused by the IT-crowd. “Just become gay.”, “If you want it, work for it.”, “It’s just a preference.”, “You don’t need it to live.”, “You are not entitled to it.” None of those ideas would be acceptable in any other context, like job opportunities for women and minorities, for example.

So why is it that, despite those flaws, these arguments (in whatever variation) are repeated over and over?

My theory is that the Anti-Incel-Community (if you can call it that) is suffering from the brain-drain phenomenon: If a new member joins this community, he will have little knowledge about inceldom to start with. Accordingly, he will spout the retarded talking points mentioned above. However, over time, the more he learns about the Incels-condition, he will either get bored or realize how cruel it is to mock our desperate situation. In both cases, he will leave the community, taking his collected knowledge with him.

This is the reason why IT will forever remain a steaming pile of cringe and retardation with the memory span of a goldfish. More experienced members just leave, making room for fresh retards.

There are only two kinds of people who will remain in there for longer periods of time:

A: Those who (be it for autism or lack of IQ) are genuinely fascinated by us.
B: Sadists who enjoy tormenting those who they see as below them.

Both groups will often justify their activity with concern for public safety. (“Someone has to watchdog those dangerous terrorists.”) But this is hard to believe since there are many other online communities who are way more dangerous than Incels. Additionally, the best way to “fight” the Incel-community would be to help those who are slowly drifting towards it (meaning romantically unsuccessful men in general), instead of mocking those who are already in it… But this would not be halve as fun, right IT?

Stop giving IT attention by making water threads

Stop giving IT attention by making water threads
This tbh. IT is more worthless than we are, they literally can't survive without incels, that and many of them are incels themselves

This thread is way too high effort for someone so insignificant lol

-“If they want sex, why don’t they use prostitution?” Not always legal, doesn't give you the full GFE.
-“Why don’t they just fuck each other?” Not gae.
-“Why don’t they date femcels?” We want to, but they don't want to. A rule of their subreddit specifically states that they don't want to be asked out.
-“Incels just want top models slaves.” What
-“They just need to improve their hygiene.” Most incels shower frequently
-“They should go out more.” Maybe
-“They never talked to a single women but think they know anything about them.” Wrong

A rule of their subreddit specifically states that they don't want to be asked out.
irony GIF

water is wet and graycels are gray

-“If they want sex, why don’t they use prostitution?”

I, for one, don't want much else (see my signature). It's illegal in my country though, and I suspect our world rulers want it to be illegal everywhere. Brothels in Europe have already been closed for a year or something because of the virus hysteria, I'm afraid they will never open again.

-“Why don’t they date femcels?” We want to, but they don't want to. A rule of their subreddit specifically states that they don't want to be asked out.
JFL they got so many guys asking them out they had to make a rule to cope with their Volceldom

The jokes write themselves

C3_s78gGeqLepaD6Eb9CKEojxBN-WCf6AqJ5p5GPs412aIzQGxkzRbCdwe-29qE-NB2RkfI

soys may be retarded but your brain, your choice.

CuckTears: no-one chooses to be gay!
Also CuckTears: why don't you inklers become gay and fuck each other? :soy: :soy:
full

-“They should go out more.” Maybe
-“They never talked to a single women but think they know anything about them.” Wrong
Foids are solipsistic so they can't put themselves in a sub4 incel's shoes.

To them, it works like that: shower, dress nice, go out and voilà, the magic happens.

For a sub4 man, it's not nearly as easy like that. If you just do passive "go out and talk-to-women normally" game like that you'll never ever get results. Your only chances are extreme measures in mass approaching drunken foids, sttusmaxxing, looksmaxxing, dark triad maxxing, etc.

Cockroaches have higher IQ than normies.

I wish people would stop giving them attention. Just pretend they don’t exist. They’re about as relevant as the dirt underneath your fingernails.

What OP just described is exactly why IT big subreddit shut down.

The more important question is, why do you care?

To them, it works like that: shower, dress nice, go out and voilà, the magic happens.

For a sub4 man, it's not nearly as easy like that. If you just do passive "go out and talk-to-women normally" game like that you'll never ever get results. Your only chances are extreme measures in mass approaching drunken foids, sttusmaxxing, looksmaxxing, dark triad maxxing, etc.
I remember an absolutely wasted stacy foid hugging me and my incel friend because she was so drunk she couldn't see how subhuman we were.

Even then, her stacy friends told her to get away from us cause we were subhuman. I didn't hear their exact words, but it sounded like "girl, you don't wanna fuck these guys, come, let's get you home!"

Never began for sub 5 males. Even getting her drunk and high to the point of near unconsciousness (she was barely able to stand) is not enough.

Last edited:
I remember an absolutely wasted stacy foid hugging me and my incel friend because she was so drunk she couldn't see how subhuman we were.

Even then, her stacy friends told her to get away from us cause we were subhuman. I didn't hear their exact words, but it sounded like "girl, you don't wanna fuck these guys, come, let's get you home!"

Never began for sub 5 males. Even getting her drunk and high to the point of near unconsciousness (she was barely able to stand) is not enough.
You have to be quick and you'll just get a little kiss. I've seen normies and low tier normies getting kisses for superdrunk girls like that various times. They always get pushed away shortly after.

Careful not to get her puking while kissing, kek. Actually, I don't even recommend it in general, let alone if you're in some gigacucked country. But it's still pretty much the only way to lose your kissless status if you're ugly and above a certain age.

You have to be quick and you'll just get a little kiss. I've seen normies and low tier normies getting kisses for superdrunk girls like that various times. They always get pushed away shortly after.

Careful not to get her puking while kissing, kek. Actually, I don't even recommend it in general, let alone if you're in some gigacucked country. But it's still pretty much the only way to lose your kissless status if you're ugly and above a certain age.
Just ascend by pukekissing bro

It's sad when we actually stop to consider the options in which we have some realistic chance, even if minimal.
It's sad that only on drugs foids tend to notice guys like us.

It's sad that only on drugs foids tend to notice guys like us.
Only foids who aren't seeing things straight can give a sub4 incel the time of day. BPDs and superdrunk/drugged foids. Sad.

Only foids who aren't seeing things straight can give a sub4 incel the time of day. BPDs and superdrunk/drugged foids. Sad.
Depends on the foid of course. Fat land whale foids sometimes treat me with decency, although they typically have boyfriends and probably think they could do better than me so ... that's that.

Getting true IOIs from Stacy is only possible if she's super-drugged though, or you're at least a 7. It's a once-in-a-lifetime kind of situation for incels.

Last edited:
Fat land whale foids
If they can properly see you, they have the same perceptions of beauty of a superstacy. People don`t see things differently because they`re ugly. Those people settle, it's different. Betabuxx situations and so on.

Getting true IOIs from Stacy is only possible if she's super-drugged though, or you're at least a 7. It's a once-in-a-lifetime kind of situation for incels.
I`ve never gotten it.

They can be shy and this is even more appealing.
For a man shyness is a death sentence.

ITcels are just bluepilled incels who coping hard, that's all.