why jesus, the greatest man, was a jew

• Thread starter THE TRUE HONKLER
  • Start date
THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Snuff Artist 卐
★★★★★
32d 25m
jesus said he was here for the most morally sick people ie jews and by being a jew it was the same reason why he was poor and at the bottom of humanity, to be relatable and to prove that ''bad'' people can do good, being an evil jew doing actual good gave him credibitlity.
by being a jew it also showed that jesus was capabale of doing evil, but choice not to, thus being supremely moral

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

Luminary
★★★★★
90d 17h 26m
Fascinating ass story bro

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
★★★★★
146d 58m

He doesn't like what you just said

coldmachinery

coldmachinery

Mr. Self Destruct
★★★★★
19d 5h 49m
Israelite and Jew have like 36 different meanings or are used in different contexts in scripture all the time.

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
★★★★★
83d 8h 53m
read the new testament and a few other books like the life of christ by fulton sheen.you have a very confused notion of the catholic faith and what christ professed.

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★
37d 12h 36m
Didn't the kikes kill him? loloolo

!romen

!romen

Keep looking and you'll find it.
★★
76d 2h 2m
He wasn't a jew, instead He was white and He came only for the Lost Sheep of Israel
Now i don't have a lot of time to explain to you why he wasn't a jew and why he only came for the Lost Sheep of Israel, however i have this site that you can browse through to find the truth eventually http://www.christogenea.org/

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
180d 8h 1m
Did he even exist?

MXY3N

MXY3N

I m p r o v e r .
-
1d 42m
jesus said he was here for the most morally sick people ie jews and by being a jew it was the same reason why he was poor and at the bottom of humanity, to be relatable and to prove that ''bad'' people can do good, being an evil jew doing actual good gave him credibitlity.
by being a jew it also showed that jesus was capabale of doing evil, but choice not to, thus being supremely moral
Jews are the master race

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
99d 13h 28m
read the new testament and a few other books like the life of christ by fulton sheen.you have a very confused notion of the catholic faith and what christ professed.
Do you think the pope will go to heaven

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
97d 4h 25m
Jews are not particularly good people or anything. This is not why God chose them.

Deuteronomy 9 KJV

13 Furthermore the Lord spake unto me, saying, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:

Deuteronomy 7 KJV

7 The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

8 But because the Lord loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the Lord brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Arch Anomie - Older and wiser than you.
22d 14h 29m
there is no historical evidence that Jesus ever really existed.

Even the books of the bible about Jesus have conflicting information and don't support each other. The books of the bible written about Jesus weren't written during the time of Jesus but centuries after.

Last edited:
THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Snuff Artist 卐
★★★★★
32d 25m
Jews are not particularly good people or anything. This is not why God chose them.

Deuteronomy 9 KJV

13 Furthermore the Lord spake unto me, saying, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:

Deuteronomy 7 KJV

7 The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

8 But because the Lord loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the Lord brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.
i know, jews are bad thats why jesus was sent to the jews