Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why lifting is the best cope

• Thread starter blackpill_incel
  • Start date
blackpill_incel

blackpill_incel

Major
You can finally feel a sense of pride and accomplishment when you hit a new PR. When you're lifting and struggling on that last rep you don't think about how ugly you are, but how much your body fucking hurts.

When you wake up in the morning you can look at your body and be proud that you accomplished something, accomplished anything in this life filled with lookism and suffering based on just existing.

After a lifetime of being shit on and told you're ugly or worthless, the gym is the one place you can go to feel better, like it all means something.

This world is full of fake people (like IT) who tell you lies. This world is full of people who don't love you and never will. At the end of the day though, the gym is the great equalizer because when nothing else matters and everyone dies, 200 pounds is still 200 pounds

I’m all for gymcoping, but how the fuck do you get motivated??

All that hard work and no pussy as reward. As much as I fucking despise femoids I admit that pussy is the great motivator in this world. Men do things for pussy. That’s the only tangible payback for hard work.

MayorOfKekville said:
I’m all for gymcoping, but how the fuck do you get motivated??
All that hard work and no pussy as reward. As much as I fucking despise femoids I admit that pussy is the great motivator in this world. Men do things for pussy. That’s the only tangible payback for hard work.
it lasted 2 years for me indeed

i should start lifting. being the similar size as bruce lee would be awesome

Pissening cope
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcOfQMeiojk[/video]

Lool cope until you lose all hope when a skinny prettyboy chad comes into the gym and steals all the girls while you go home with your dick in your palm

GeneticDysfunction said:
Lool cope until you lose all hope when a skinny prettyboy chad comes into the gym and steals all the girls while you go home with your dick in your palm

Did you even read the post wtf

>Tfw so low IQ he can't even understand the OP

I don't feel pleasure from making by body hurt, so no thanks.

It gets boring easily, trust me

blackpill_incel said:
If you don't vary your excercises

lel i guess it depends on individual then

ITT low T fragile manchildren who can't even bench their bodyweight for a couple reps

rotandrise said:
ITT low T fragile manchildren who can't even bench their bodyweight for a couple reps

rotandrise said:

t. coping gymrats who think they've won something in life

blackpill_incel said:
Did you even read the post wtf

>Tfw so low IQ he can't even understand the OP

Cope harder gymcel, women can see right through those lumps on your subhuman body

GeneticDysfunction said:
Cope harder gymcel, women can see right through those lumps on your subhuman body

>t. Low t
>t. Low iq

blackpill_incel said:
Go back to IT

Yeah just because I'm not a gymrat I'm a cucktears poster. Face it, you're just coping. Nobody gives a shit about your reps and benches.

GeneticDysfunction said:

It's not about women. If you read the post you would know

VLÖ said:
Yeah just because I'm not a gymrat I'm a cucktears poster. Face it, you're just coping. Nobody gives a shit about your reps and benches.

You talk like a numale though, so I don't care that you don't give a shit out my gymcelling. I care. If you read the post, you'd realize that's all I want

blackpill_incel said:
You talk like a numale though, so I don't care that you don't give a shit out my gymcelling. I care. If you read the post, you'd realize that's all I want

If you enjoy it good for you, but don't force it others. And obviously you do care, you want people to think you're tough and high T, otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread.

Just admit you're doing this for attention.

Yeah, it is really lifefuel curling more than people bench or squat in the gym lol .Lifting heavy and doing some kind of fighting sport is the best cope for trucels. You might be ugly but at least you crush normies and chads who try to bully you.

I want to start but I'm too depressed

undeadcel said:
Yeah, it is really lifefuel curling more than people bench or squat in the gym lol .Lifting heavy and doing some kind of fighting sport is the best cope for trucels. You might be ugly but at least you crush normies and chads who try to bully you.

damn boyo how much do you strict curl ? Even the most subhumans can at least squat their bodyweight for one rep

rotandrise said:
undeadcel said:
damn boyo how much do you strict curl ? Even the most subhumans can at least squat their bodyweight for one rep

70kg and I dont even focus much on arms. I see a lot of weak boys in my gym squatting like 50-60kg like its 200kg lol same with bench

Then if its not about women (which is the whole point of men doing anything) and increasing the longevity of our subhuman lives, scratch that