Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why men are better than women

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Men appreciate beauty but don’t demand a 10/10 Stacy like foids demand Chad. Men are happy with a woman he finds attractive.

Men are interested in personalities, foids could give two shits about personality.

Men have hobbies. A very wide array of interesting hobbies. Think of 10 girls you know and what there hobbies are. Bet you have trouble coming up with very many. Their hobbies are shit talking, playing on social media, shopping and worshiping Chad.

Men are not entitled. Women are entitled due to their constant validation which creates juggernauts.

Men have a variety of tastes and preferences. Women only like square jawed hunter eyed Chad. Men like all sorts. Personally I’m not too into the blonde Stacy, in fact I prefer Arab foids while women are disgusted by ethnics.

Which brings us to the next point that women are extremely racist in the dating market and life in general.

Men can get along with his peers and women can’t. Take roommates for example. My roommates from my early 20s are like brothers to me 15 years later and we never had fights. Foids on the other hand usually end up destroying he friendship when rooming together.

Men have a lot to offer. Strength, protection, financial security, humor, political and science interests and a myriad of hobbies. Women have a hole between their legs.

Very high IQ and all true. But goddamn we really want that hole.

high IQ

problem is

most normies think like foids, as oppsoed to being fully men, so they have standards like foids but for foids, yet are oblivious to their own self caused destruction and cope with bluepill instead of blackpill themselves and fix their problems(ie stop being an orbiter)

Men appreciate beauty but don’t demand a 10/10 Stacy like foids demand Chad. Men are happy with a woman he finds attractive.

Men are interested in personalities, foids could give two shits about personality.

Men have hobbies. A very wide array of interesting hobbies. Think of 10 girls you know and what there hobbies are. Bet you have trouble coming up with very many. Their hobbies are shit talking, playing on social media, shopping and worshiping Chad.

Men are not entitled. Women are entitled due to their constant validation which creates juggernauts.

Men have a variety of tastes and preferences. Women only like square jawed hunter eyed Chad. Men like all sorts. Personally I’m not too into the blonde Stacy, in fact I prefer Arab foids while women are disgusted by ethnics.

Which brings us to the next point that women are extremely racist in the dating market and life in general.

Men can get along with his peers and women can’t. Take roommates for example. My roommates from my early 20s are like brothers to me 15 years later and we never had fights. Foids on the other hand usually end up destroying he friendship when rooming together.

Men have a lot to offer. Strength, protection, financial security, humor, political and science interests and a myriad of hobbies. Women have a hole between their legs.
It's really strange that females are both integrated into society and expressing their most raw primitive nature.

That shit doesn't make sense.

You have this member of society that literally sits there measuring the size of your peacock tail, using its vomeronasal organ to analyze your pheromones for the correct composition, then shitting all over you and dissing you if you fail the tests.

They need to unironically get the fuck out of civilized society if they're going to just be animals.

Not only men but every other living thing is better than women

men are better than women by defult

Forgot to mention; men will date a woman of pretty much any height. A woman demands 6’ minimum.

known for ages, literally every major religion, philosopher and historically famous leaders have mentioned that.